Berry Splattershot Pro
The Berry Splattershot Pro is a shooter in Splatoon, first announced during the Nintendo Direct on 3 March 2016. It is one of eight weapons included in Sheldon's Picks Vol. 1 and was released on 13 April 2016 at 02:00 UTC.
- The Berry Splattershot Pro is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.9% allows players to fire 52 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 8 frames between bullets.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 3 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 10 degrees.
- The Berry Splattershot Pro has a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 26.3 units per frame for 5 frames, having an effective range of 131.5 units.
- Paint droplets occur every 70 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 3 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 8 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 19.2 units, and a width of 11 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 18 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 12.5 units.
A male Inkling (far left) holding the Berry Splattershot Pro.
|View the quotation page.|
- At 26,500, the Berry Splattershot Pro is the most expensive Shooter, the most expensive weapon with a counterpart made by a gear brand, and the fourth most expensive weapon in the game.
The Berry Splattershot Pro is a combination of Splatter (as well as Splat), Shot and the shortened form of Professional at the end. It also has the word Berry as a prefix to differentiate it from the Splattershot Pro and the Forge Splattershot Pro. The word Berry most likely refers to its color scheme.
Its Japanese name, プライムシューターベリー Puraimu Shūtā Berī, means "Prime Shooter Berry". It contains the word "Berry" for the same reasons as its English name.
Names in other languages
Puraimu Shūtā Berī
|Prime Shooter Berry|
|French (NOA)||Liquéficateur pro framboise||Raspberry pro liquificator|
|French (NOE)||Liquidateur pro Framboise||Raspberry pro liquidator|
|German||Beeren-Profi-Kleckser||Berry Pro Splodger|
|Italian||Splasher élite viola|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador Pro frambuesa||Raspberry Pro Sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzatintas plus frambuesa||Raspberry Ink Thrower Plus|