|Sub Weapon|| Burst Bomb (Splatoon)
Suction Bomb (Splatoon 2)
|Special Weapon|| Inkstrike (Splatoon)
Tenta Missiles (Splatoon 2)
In Splatoon the Slosher is a bucket of ink that can be swung to splatter turf and enemies in a straight line. The trajectory of the ink can be adjusted to strike enemies behind walls. It's strong enough to splat opponents in only two shots, and comes in a set with the Burst Bomb and Inkstrike.
|“||A weapons-grade bucket that hurls ink straight ahead over an impressive range. By adjusting the angle, it can be used to hit opponents who are up high or even on the other side of a wall.||”|
— In-Game Description
|“||This might look like an ordinary bucket, but it’s actually a weapons-grade bucket! Hurl ink straight ahead over an impressive range, and adjust your angles to hit opponents above you or behind walls. The Slosher comes with Burst Bombs and the special is a hot pastrami on rye! Er, wait. Sorry. I mean Inkstrike. Got a little excited about today’s lunch delivery.||”|
It's also remarkably effective at splatting opponents who are up high or behind a wall!
The Slosher lacks rapid-fire capabiliteis, so the Burst Bombs should help out there!
And the Inkstrike special can deliver a powerful blow to unsuspecting opponents as well.
This weapon type is remarkably effective at splatting opponents who are up high or behind walls!
However, they don't have any rapid fire capabilities, so the Burst Bombs should help out there!
And with the Inkstrike, you can deliver a powerful attack to far-off opponents as well!
This article or section discusses unreleased content. Information is subject to change. Please review our policy on rumors and leaks before adding leaked information.
- The Slosher deals more damage the farther away the ink travels, as opposed to Rollers and Shooters dealing less damage the farther the ink goes. In addition to this, more ink will be spread the farther away the ink travels, allowing for an easier time to hit targets. A close arched shot will deal 40 damage with no Defense Up or Attack Up perks, and a far arched shot will deal 70 damage. However, the Slosher will always deal 70 damage no matter the range if a direct shot is hit.
- ▲ Damage against Rainmaker shields increased by about 33%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Reduced time needed to fire by about 20%.
- ▲ Reduced the amount of time a player suffers reduced movement after firing a shot by 26%.
- The Slosher was first discovered in the June 24th datamine.
- This weapon was later shown in a Japanese trailer detailing future Splatoon updates.
- The weapon was first revealed to be returning in a tweet from the official Splatoon Twitter account on the 24th January 2017.
Slosher is derived from the verb to slosh.
バケットスロッシャー baketto surosshā is derived from Bucket and the verb to slosh.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Morser||Someone who spills for instance a drink.|
|French||Seauceur||Drencher. From "seau" (bucket) and "sauce" (drenching in this context)|
|Italian||Secchiostro||From secchio (bucket) and inchiostro (ink)|
|From ведро vedro, bucket, and gun|
|Spanish||Derramatic||Portmanteau of derramar (to pour) and automático (Automatic)|
|Weapons in Splatoon 2|