The Sploosh-o-matic 7 was released on June 8th, 2016 as part of Sheldon's Picks Volume 2. This weapon is a fast-firing, low-accuracy shooter. It has a steampunk-style look, similar to its cousin, the Sploosh-o-matic. Due to its high attack power, it excels in short range combat. The Sploosh-o-matic 7 comes in a set with Splat Bombs and the Inkzooka.
- The Sploosh-o-matic 7 is a middleweight weapon.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 5 frames between bullets.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before your ink tank starts refilling.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 12 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 18 degrees.
- The Sploosh-o-matic 7 has a 40% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 20 units per frame for 2 frames, having an effective range of 40 units.
- Paint droplets occur every 55 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 1.5 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 4 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 24 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 19 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 12 units.
A female Inkling running with the Sploosh-o-matic 7.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
Bōrudo Mākā Sebun
|Bold Marker Seven|
|French||Marqueur lourd 7||Heavy Marker 7|
|Spanish (NOA)||Marcador grueso 7|
|Spanish (NOE)||Marcador versátil||Versatile Marker|