Kensa Splat Dualies
The Kensa Splat Dualiers are black-and-white Splat Dualies with a Toni Kensa signature red clothespin attached to the back of each pistol. Unlike the Splat Dualies and the Enperry Splat Dualies, the ink reservoirs of the Kensa Splat Dualies do not change with the user's ink color and are always black.
- The Kensa Splat Dualies are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 0.75% allows players to fire 133 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 9% of the ink tank capacity, allowing players to roll 11 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 5 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 30 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
- In the Version 4.0.0 trailer, an Octoling holding this weapon is shown without shoes. The reason for this is likely because the Toni Kensa brand only has three different shoes, and all three were already taken.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
supura manyūbā becchū
|Splat Maneuver Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Dubbelknallers||Toni Kensa Double shooters|
|French (NOE)||Double encreur K||Double inker K|
|German||Kensa-Klecks-Doppler||Kensa Splat Doubler|
|Spanish (NOA)||Difusor dual Tonken||Toni Kensa double diffuser|