The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose is a main weapon in Splatoon and Splatoon 2. It is a Sheldon's Picks-branded variant of the H-3 Nozzlenose and comes with a different sub and special.
Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose
The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose was released on 8 June 2016 as part of Sheldon's Picks Volume 2. It comes with the sub Splash Wall and the special Bubbler.
- The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.6% allows players to fire 62 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When pressing , three shots will be fired at a time, as long as there is enough ink to fire all three.
- If there is not enough ink to fire all three shots, then zero, one or two shots will be fired instead, depending on how much ink is left in the ink tank.
- When firing a burst, each shot is fired at a rate of 5 frames between shots.
- After the last shot in a burst is fired, another burst cannot be fired for 20 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.45 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 30 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 1 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 6 degrees.
- The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose has a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 22 units per frame for 6 frames, having an effective range of 132 units.
- Ink droplets occur every 48 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 4 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 22 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 22 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 14.5 units.
A female Inkling holds the Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose.
Firing the Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose through a grate.
Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose
The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose was released on 3 April 2019 at 01:00 UTC as part of the 4.6.0 version release.. It comes with Splash Wall and Bubble Blower.
Names in other languages
||H3 Reel Gun Cherry
||H-3 Langsnuit Kers
||H-3 Longsnout Cherry[note 1]
||Arroseur lourd Cerise
||Cherry Heavy sprinkler
||S3 Tintenwerfer Kirsch
||S3 Inkthrower Cherry
| Spanish (NOA)
||Manguera pesada cereza
||Cherry Heavy hose
| Spanish (NOE)
||Tintambor pesado cereza
||Cherry Heavy Inkdrum
- ↑ The name of this weapon is based on the 'langsnuitdolfijn' (spinner dolphin) in reference to this weapon's brand; Dolphin
- ↑ North America
- ↑ Europe and Oceania