The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose is a main weapon in Splatoon.
Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose
The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose was released on June 8th, 2016 as part of Sheldon's Picks Volume 2. It comes with the sub Splash Wall and the special Bubbler.
- The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose is a middleweight weapon.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When pressing , 3 bullets will be fired at a time, as long as there is enough ink to fire all 3 shots.
- If there is not enough ink to fire all 3 shots, then only 1 or 2 shots, or no shots will be fired instead, depending on how much ink is left in the ink tank.
- When firing a burst, each bullet is fired at a rate of 5 frames between bullets.
- After the last shot in a burst is fired, another burst cannot be fired for 20 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.45 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 30 frame cooldown before your ink tank starts refilling.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 1 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 6 degrees.
- The Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose has a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 22 units per frame for 6 frames, having an effective range of 132 units.
- Paint droplets occur every 48 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 4 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 22 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 22 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 14.5 units.
A female Inkling holds the Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose.
Firing the Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose through a grate.
Names in other languages
||H3 Reel Gun Cherry
||Arroseur lourd Cerise
||Cherry Heavy sprinkler
||S3 Tintenwerfer Kirsch
| Spanish (NOA)
||Manguera pesada cereza
| Spanish (NOE)
||Tintambor pesado cereza
||Cherry Heavy Inkdrum
- ↑ North America
- ↑ Europe and Oceania