It is similar to the Jet Squelcher, but has a higher rate of fire at the cost of range and power.
- The Dual Squelcher is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.2% allows players to fire 83 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 6 frames between bullets.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.6 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 12 degrees.
- The Dual Squelcher has a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 22 units per frame for 6 frames, having an effective range of 132 units.
- Paint droplets occur every 105 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 2 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 8 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 21 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 18.5 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 13 units.
An image of a male Inkling with a Dual Squelcher.
|View the quotation page.|
- Not counting the transition from E-liter 3K to E-liter 4K, the Dual Squelcher is the only main weapon to not return in Splatoon 2. Instead, it was mechanically changed and converted into the Dualie Squelchers.
- The Dual Squelcher only fires through the top barrel. The bottom barrel is simply for decoration.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Nettoyeur double||Double Cleaner|
|French (NOE)||Nettoyeur duo||Dual Cleaner|
|Italian||Sweeper duo||Sweeper duo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Soplador doble||Double Blower|
|Spanish (NOE)||Barredora Doble||Double Sweeper|