The Slosher is a bucket of ink that can be swung to splatter turf and enemies in a straight line. The trajectory of the ink can be adjusted to strike enemies behind walls or on above high surfaces. It's strong enough to splat opponents in only two shots.
The Slosher deals constant 70 damage no matter how far away the ink travels, as opposed to rollers and shooters dealing less damage as ink travel farther due to fall-off damage. However, here is still fall-off damage when targeting opponents below the player, dealing less than 70 damage, but this tends to not be a problem due to the high damage output of the Slosher.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Reduced time needed to fire by about 20%.
- ▲ Reduced the amount of time a player suffers reduced movement after firing a shot by 26%.
- ▲ Reduced movement penalty after firing by 4/60 of a second.
- ▲ Increased the size of the closest ink generated, and the likelihood that it will be generated at the players’ feet.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 190 → 200
|View the quotation page.|
Slosher Deco is derived from the verb to slosh and Deco, short for either Decorated or Decoration. Deco may also refer to Art Deco. The suffix Deco is also used to differentiate it from the Slosher. This trait is shared among the other alternate sets of the Deco brand.
バケットスロッシャーデコ Baketto Surosshā Deko is derived from Bucket and the verb to slosh, as well as Deco.
Names in other languages
Baketto Surosshā Deko
|Bucket Slosher Deco|
|Italian||Secchiostro DX||Slosher DX|
|Spanish (NOA)||Derramatic chic|
|Spanish (NOE)||Derramatic DX||Slosher DX|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2