Kensa .52 Gal
The Kensa .52 Gal shares its build with the .52 Gal. However, the Kensa .52 Gal has a completely black water jug, and the inside of the barrel is completely white. The rest of the gun is black with white polka dots. Attached to the sight is a pair of the Toni Kensa signature red clothespins.
- The Kensa .52 Gal is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 133. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 1.3% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 76 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 11 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 3 frames.
- When firing continuously, it shoots a bullet every 9 frames (6.67 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.6 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 52.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 11 frames after being fired, it loses 1.375 damage per frame until it reaches 30 damage at frame 27.
- The bullet hitbox has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 6 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 12 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa .52 Gal starts off having a 2% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 3% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 8 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 9 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 1.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 25 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (35 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel straight at a rate of 22 units per frame for 4 frames. Shots travel straight for 88 distance units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 18.472 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 55 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 2.4 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 19.7 units, and a width of 13 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.45 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 20 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 13 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- If no ink droplets have occurred within 11 units of the player for 2 shots, the next shot the player makes will force a paint droplet to appear at the player's feet.
The Kensa .52 Gal is a limited-edition .52 Gal created in collaboration with Toni Kensa! Use the Splash Wall to set up a safe space for yourself, and then launch your attack from behind cover! Opponents ganging up on you? No sweat! Activate your Booyah Bomb and turn the tables on them in a flash! Are you a mischievous prankster who likes to foment chaos on the front lines? If so, this set's the one for you!
For competitive tips about the Kensa .52 Gal
|View the strategy page.|
Names in other languages
.52 Garon Betchū
|.52 Gallon Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa .52 Kaliter||Toni Kensa .52 + kaliber (caliber) and liter|
|French||Calibre 2000 K||Caliber 2000 K|
|Italian||Calibro 2000 Nero Marlin||Caliber 2000 Toni Kensa (Toni Kensa = Nero Marlin brand in Italian)|
|Russian||Струевик .52 от С.Кусаки
Struyevik .52 ot S.Kusaki
|Jet Stream .52 from S.Kusaki|
|Spanish (NOA)||Salpicadora 2000 Tonken||Toni Kensa 2000 Sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Salpicadora 2000 elegante||Elegant Sprayer 2000|