The E-liter 4K Scope is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is the scoped version of the E-liter 4K. Although it cannot store a charge like other chargers, it has the longest range.
E-liter 4K Scope
The E-liter 4K Scope comes with Ink Mines and the Ink Storm.
- The E-liter 4K Scope is a heavyweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 25% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 25% allows players to fire 4 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- It takes 1.53 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.15 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 64 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the velocity is 96.
- Shot distance scales from 90.45 to 290.5 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 310.5.
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is not reduced to match its unscoped variant.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge is 2/60 seconds faster.
- ▲ Fully-charged ink consumption: 30% → 25%.
- ▼ Movement speed while not charging or firing is reduced by 8.3%
- ▼ Range is decreased by about 17%.
- ▼ Max range: 374 units → 310.5 units.
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100 → 80.
- ▼ There is a glow while charging and gets brighter the more the weapon is charged, increasing visibility for opponents.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge reduced by 4/60 seconds.
- ▲ Increased radius of ink coverage when shots hit a wall by roughly 33%.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%.
- ▲ In Rainmaker mode, equipping weapons such as the E-liter 4K and Dynamo Roller will no longer lower movement and swim speed while holding the Rainmaker.
- ▲ Increased the amount of ink splattered by each shot when it hits the ground.
- ▲ Area at player's feet will now always be inked when firing.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to the barrier around the Rainmaker by a fully-charged shot by roughly 15%.
- ▲ Increased the effect of the Main Power Up gear ability.
- ▲ The increase to shot range with the maximum number of Main Power Up gear abilities equipped has been raised from roughly 3% to roughly 5%.
- ▲ In addition to the existing effect, Main Power Up will now also improve ink coverage.
- ▼ Very slightly narrowed the width of the area inked by a fully charged shot: 18.5 units → 17.7 units.
- The area inked remains unchanged for models without scopes (listed below).
- The area inked remains unchanged for all shots that are not fully charged.
Names in other languages
||E-liter 4K met vizier
||E-liter 4K with scope
| French (NOA)
||X-traceur + zoom
| French (NOE)
||Extraceur + zoom
||"traceur" in Extraceur come from the fact that the charger leaves a long trail when firing. "Zoom" is the prefix used for all weapons including a scope.
||Tinter con mirino 4K
||Inker with Scope 4K
||From the greek prefix Tele- meaning "far off, afar, at or to a distance," and Entintador 4K(Inker 4K)