E-liter 4K Scope
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Differences from the E-liter 3K Scope
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is not reduced to match its unscoped variant.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge is 2/60 seconds faster.
- ▲ Ink consumption: 30% → 25%
- ▼ Movement speed while not charging or firing is reduced by 8.3%
- ▼ Range is decreased by about 17%.
- ▼ Max range: 374 units → 310.5 units
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100.0 → 80.0
- ▼ There is a glow while charging and gets brighter the more the weapon is charged, increasing visibility for opponents.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
|Dutch||E-liter 4K met vizier||E-liter 4K with scope|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur + zoom||See below|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur + zoom||"traceur" in Extraceur come from the fact that the charger leaves a long trail when firing. "Zoom" is the prefix used for all weapons including a scope.|
|German||Ziel-E-liter 4K||Scope-E-liter 4K|
|Italian||Tinter con mirino 4K||Inker with Scope 4K|
|Spanish||Telentintador 4K||From the greek prefix Tele- meaning "far off, afar, at or to a distance," and Entintador 4K(Inker 4K)|