E-liter 4K Scope
The E-liter 4K Scope is a main weapon in Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3. It is the scoped version of the E-liter 4K. Although it cannot store a charge like most unscoped chargers, it has the longest range.
The E-liter 4K Scope is nearly identical in appearance to the E-liter 4K. The only difference between the two is that the E-liter 4K Scope has a scope attached to the the gas pump handle and the back end of the barrel.
It appears in three Octo Expansion Stations:
- The E-liter 4K Scope is a heavyweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 330. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 25% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 25% allows players to fire 4 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The scoped view begins to appear at 50% charge and becomes fully zoomed in at 100% charge.
- The scope limits the y-axis field of view to 20 degrees.
- The E-liter 4K Scope cannot store its charge.
- It takes 1.53 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.15 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 64 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the velocity is 96.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 291 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 311.
Differences from the E-liter 3K Scope
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is not reduced to match its unscoped variant.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge is 2/60 seconds faster.
- ▲ Fully-charged ink consumption: 30% → 25%.
- ▼ Movement speed while not charging or firing is reduced by 8.3%
- ▼ Range is decreased by about 17%.
- ▼ Max range: 374 units → 310.5 units.
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100 → 80.
- ▼ There is a glow while charging and gets brighter the more the weapon is charged, increasing visibility for opponents.
The E-liter 4K Scope delivers the long-range action of the 4K model with a scope for added accuracy! Though it boasts a shot range that beats almost every other charger, you'll want to be extra aware of your surroundings when scoping in. Also, the scoped configuration won't let you store a charged shot, so keep that in mind as you adjust to the feel of using a scope. Like the standard 4K, you'll get Ink Mines and the Ink Storm to help cover the battlefield while you zoom in and splat unsuspecting foes!
It appears in only 1 mission in Alterna:
The E-liter 4K Scope delivers the long-range action of the 4K model with a scope for added accuracy! Though it boasts a shot range that beats almost every other charger, you'll want to be extra aware of your surroundings when scoping in. Unlike the E-liter 4K, the scoped configuration won't let you store a charged shot, so keep that in mind as you adjust to the feel of using a scope. It comes with the same Ink Mines and Wave Breaker special as the base E-liter 4K, so you can apply the same strategy -- stay safe while you zoom in and splat unsuspecting foes!
- Main article: Badge#Weapon freshness
|E-liter 4K Scope Badges|
|4★ E-liter 4K Scope User|
|5★ E-liter 4K Scope User|
Tableturf Battle card art
For competitive tips about the E-Liter 4K Scope
|View the strategy page.|
Names in other languages
|Dutch||E-liter 4K met vizier||E-liter 4K with scope|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur + zoom||See below|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur + zoom||"traceur" in Extraceur come from the fact that the charger leaves a long trail when firing. "Zoom" is the prefix used for all weapons including a scope.|
|German||Ziel-E-liter 4K||Scope-E-liter 4K|
|Italian||Tinter con mirino 4K||Inker with Scope 4K|
|Spanish||Telentintador 4K||From the greek prefix Tele- meaning "far off, afar, at or to a distance," and Entintador 4K(Inker 4K)|
4K zhǔnxīngqiāng (Mandarin)
4K zhǔnxīngqiāng (Mandarin)
|Same as Japanese name|