E-liter 4K Scope
The E-liter 4K Scope is a main weapon in Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3. It is the scoped version of the E-liter 4K. Although it cannot store a charge like most unscoped chargers, it has the longest range.
The E-liter 4K Scope is nearly identical in appearance to the E-liter 4K. The only difference between the two is that the E-liter 4K Scope has a scope attached to the the gas pump handle and the back end of the barrel.
It appears in three Octo Expansion Stations:
- The E-liter 4K Scope is a heavyweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 330. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 25% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 25% allows players to fire 4 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The scoped view begins to appear at 50% charge and becomes fully zoomed in at 100% charge.
- The scope limits the y-axis field of view to 20 degrees.
- The E-liter 4K Scope cannot store its charge.
- It takes 1.53 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.15 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 64 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the velocity is 96.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 291 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 311.
Differences from the E-liter 3K Scope
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is not reduced to match its unscoped variant.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge is 2/60 seconds faster.
- ▲ Fully-charged ink consumption: 30% → 25%.
- ▼ Movement speed while not charging or firing is reduced by 8.3%
- ▼ Range is decreased by about 17%.
- ▼ Max range: 374 units → 310.5 units.
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100 → 80.
- ▼ There is a glow while charging and gets brighter the more the weapon is charged, increasing visibility for opponents.
The E-liter 4K Scope delivers the long-range action of the 4K model with a scope for added accuracy! Though it boasts a shot range that beats almost every other charger, you'll want to be extra aware of your surroundings when scoping in. Also, the scoped configuration won't let you store a charged shot, so keep that in mind as you adjust to the feel of using a scope. Like the standard 4K, you'll get Ink Mines and the Ink Storm to help cover the battlefield while you zoom in and splat unsuspecting foes!
This article or section discusses unreleased content. Information is subject to change.
The E-liter 4K Scope was initially shown in the announcement trailer for Splatoon 3 on 18 February 2021 with a new design. On 9 May 2022, its scopeless variant was revealed alongside its name, E-liter 4K, which is the same as its Splatoon 2 name, but the scoped variant remains unnamed specifically. While the E-liter 4K Scope's sub weapon is currently unknown, it appears to have the Tenta Missiles as its special weapon.
The E-liter 4K Scope can be seen sticking out of a cover on the left. Several Tenta Missiles can be seen fired from around the same area.
For competitive tips about the E-Liter 4K Scope
|View the strategy page.|
Names in other languages
|Dutch||E-liter 4K met vizier||E-liter 4K with scope|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur + zoom||See below|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur + zoom||"traceur" in Extraceur come from the fact that the charger leaves a long trail when firing. "Zoom" is the prefix used for all weapons including a scope.|
|German||Ziel-E-liter 4K||Scope-E-liter 4K|
|Italian||Tinter con mirino 4K||Inker with Scope 4K|
|Spanish||Telentintador 4K||From the greek prefix Tele- meaning "far off, afar, at or to a distance," and Entintador 4K(Inker 4K)|