E-liter 4K Scope
The E-liter 4K Scope is a main weapon in Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3, and a successor to Splatoon's E-liter 3K Scope.
The E-liter 4K Scope is an E-liter 4K with a scope attached. Compared to the scopeless version it has enhanced range and a zoomed view for greater aiming precision, but players have their field of vision limited by the scope, and it can not store its charge in swim form. Besides this, all other stats are the same as the E-liter 4K, and it shares its sub and special weapons.
The E-liter 4K Scope is nearly identical in appearance to the E-liter 4K. The only difference between the two is that the E-liter 4K Scope has a scope attached to the the gas pump handle and the back end of the barrel.
|Base damage||40–80 (Partial charge)|
180 (Full charge)
|Ink consumption||2.25% (No charge)|
25% (Full charge)
|Rate of fire|
|Other variant||Custom E-liter 4K Scope|
The E-liter 4K Scope comes with Ink Mines and Ink Storm.
It appears in three Octo Expansion Stations:
- The E-liter 4K Scope is a heavyweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 330. The game's matchmaking system looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 25% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 25% allows players to fire 4 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The scoped view begins to appear at 50% charge and becomes fully zoomed in at 100% charge.
- The scope limits the y-axis field of view to 20 degrees.
- The E-liter 4K Scope cannot store its charge.
- It takes 1.53 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.15 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 64 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the velocity is 96.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 291 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 311.
Differences from the E-liter 3K Scope
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is not reduced to match its unscoped variant.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge is 2/60 seconds faster.
- ▲ Fully-charged ink consumption: 30% → 25%.
- ▼ Movement speed while not charging or firing is reduced by 8.3%
- ▼ Range is decreased by about 17%.
- ▼ Max range: 374 units → 310.5 units.
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100 → 80.
- ▼ There is a glow while charging and gets brighter the more the weapon is charged, increasing visibility for opponents.
The E-liter 4K Scope delivers the long-range action of the 4K model with a scope for added accuracy! Though it boasts a shot range that beats almost every other charger, you'll want to be extra aware of your surroundings when scoping in. Also, the scoped configuration won't let you store a charged shot, so keep that in mind as you adjust to the feel of using a scope. Like the standard 4K, you'll get Ink Mines and the Ink Storm to help cover the battlefield while you zoom in and splat unsuspecting foes!
|Rate of fire|
The E-liter 4K Scope returns in Splatoon 3 with a new design. It comes with Ink Mine and Wave Breaker, matching the E-liter 4K.
It appears in only 1 mission in Alterna:
The E-liter 4K Scope delivers the long-range action of the 4K model with a scope for added accuracy! Though it boasts a shot range that beats almost every other charger, you'll want to be extra aware of your surroundings when scoping in. Unlike the E-liter 4K, the scoped configuration won't let you store a charged shot, so keep that in mind as you adjust to the feel of using a scope. It comes with the same Ink Mines and Wave Breaker special as the base E-liter 4K, so you can apply the same strategy -- stay safe while you zoom in and splat unsuspecting foes!
- Main article: Badge#Weapon freshness
Reaching certain Freshness levels with the E-liter 4K Scope will reward the player with special badges that they can use on their Splashtag.
|E-liter 4K Scope Badges|
|4★ E-liter 4K Scope User|
|5★ E-liter 4K Scope User|
An Inkling hanging from a Spawner drone while holding the E-liter 4K Scope
Tableturf Battle card art
For competitive tips about the E-Liter 4K Scope
|View the strategy page.|
Names in other languages
|Dutch||E-liter 4K met vizier||E-liter 4K with scope|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur + zoom||See below|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur + zoom||"traceur" in Extraceur come from the fact that the charger leaves a long trail when firing. "Zoom" is the prefix used for all weapons including a scope.|
|German||Ziel-E-liter 4K||Scope-E-liter 4K|
|Italian||Tinter con mirino 4K||Inker with Scope 4K|
|Spanish||Telentintador 4K||From the greek prefix Tele- meaning "far off, afar, at or to a distance," and Entintador 4K(Inker 4K)|
4K zhǔnxīngqiāng (Mandarin)
4K zhǔnxīngqiāng (Mandarin)
|Same as Japanese name|