Heavy Splatling Deco
The Heavy Splatling is capable of firing bursts of ink with high range, low damage, and a fast rate of fire. Each fully charged attack consumes 22.5% of the ink tank capacity, allowing players to fire off four full charges before needing to refill. It takes approximately 0.83 seconds to reach the first level of charge, and 1.25 seconds in total to reach the second level of charge. Reaching the first level of charge causes the Heavy Splatling to fire for 1.2 seconds while reaching the second level causes it to fire for 2.4 seconds. Each ink bullet does enough damage to splat opponents with four hits.
An Inkling boy holding a Heavy Splatling Deco. (front)
An Inkling boy holding a Heavy Splatling Deco. (back)
- The Heavy Splatling Deco is a middleweight weapon.
- The full charge ink consumption of 22.5% allows players to fully charge 4 times before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When charging the weapon on the group, it will take 50 frames in order to charge its first ring and 75 frames in total for a full charge.
- With a single ring charged, it will have a firing duration of 72 frames. With a full charge, it will have a firing duration of 144 frames.
- When firing, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between bullets.
- When firing, the player's movement speed is set to 0.66 units per frame.
- When charging, the player's movement speed is set to 0.6 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 11 frames after being fired, it loses 2 damage per frame until it reaches 16 damage at frame 19.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 3.5 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 7 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Heavy Splatling Deco has a 0.3% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 0.3%.
- The bullet's velocity is set to 15.105 units, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Paint droplets occur every 200 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 1 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 8 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 18 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 17 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 12.6 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.6 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.6 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- While Main Power Up will increase the number of shots fired, it will not increase the ink consumption relative to the amount charged, making the weapon comparatively more ink efficient.
|View the quotation page.|
Heavy Splatling Deco is derived from the adjective Heavy, a portmanteau of Splat and Gatling, and Deco, short for either Decorated or Decoration. Deco may also refer to Art Deco. The suffix Deco is also used to differentiate it from the Heavy Splatling. This trait is shared among the other alternate sets of the Deco brand.
バレルスピナーデコ Bareru Supinā Deko is derived from Barrel and Spinner, as well as Deco. The name Barrel Spinner is due to the fact that the barrels of the Heavy Splatling Deco rotate while charging and firing. Like the English name, Deco is also used to differentiate it from Barrel Spinner.
Names in other languages
Bareru Supinā Deko
|Barrel Spinner Deco|
|Dutch||Spetling Deco||From spet (splat) and gatling + Deco|
|French||Badigeonneur chic||Stylish painter|
|German||Splatling Deko||Splatling Deco|
|Italian||Splatling a tanica DX||Heavy Splatling DX|
|Russian||Брызгомет XL «Деко»
Bryzgamyot XL "Deko"
|Spanish (NOA)||Garabateador Pro chic|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintralladora DX||Ink-machine gun DX|