Rapid Blaster Pro Deco
The Rapid Blaster Pro Deco may be a bit of a mouthful, but it's worth it for that snazzy decoration!
Its stats match the Rapid Blaster Pro's, but it includes Disruptors to weaken your foes before you splat them!
Oh, and your Killer Wail can restrict them even more! Give this set a try if that's your sort of thing.
|“||"A decorated model of the Rapid Blaster Pro. Its effectiveness can be increased through clever use of the Sub weapon to slow down your opponents enough to blast them."||”|
— In-Game Description
- North America, Europe, and Oceania
Official art of an Inkling holding the Rapid Blaster Pro Deco.
- The Rapid Blaster Pro Deco is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 8% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 12 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 20 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 40 frames between shots (1.5 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 50 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 85.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- Shots cannot ever deviate from the inner reticle while on the ground.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 40 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 50%.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 14 units per frame for 11 frames, having an effective range of 154 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 13.426 units if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Ink droplets occur every 16.2 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 12 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 1 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 0 units, and a width of 9 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 11 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- The shot explodes 15 frames after being fired.
- The far damage radius of the explosion is 33 units.
- Main Power Up increases the far damage radius up to 35 units.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the far damage radius is 16.5 units.
- The near damage radius of the explosion is 9.4 units.
- Main Power Up increases the near damage radius up to 10 units.
- Damage from the explosion is 35. Damage does not change based on distance from the center of the explosion.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the damage is 17.5.
- When the shot explodes in the air, it creates a splash of paint with a radius of 28 units.
- The radius of wall dripping paint is 10 units.
- The wall impact painting radius is 19 units.
The Rapid Blaster Pro Deco is a Rapid Blaster Pro emblazoned with decorations from professional... decoration-ers!
It has the same stats, but the Splash Wall sub lets you push out the front lines and set up shop!
AND THAT'S NOT ALL! The Ink Armor special gives temmates the courage they need to join you in the heat of battle!
This set is recommended for aggressive players who can manage their range!
|“||The Rapid Blaster Pro Deco is a Rapid Blaster Pro emblazoned with decorations from professional…decorationer-ers! The Splash Wall sub lets you push out the front lines and set up shop, and the Ink Armor special gives teammates the courage they need to join you in the heat of battle! We’d recommend it for aggressive players who can manage their range.||”|
Names in other languages
R Burasutā Erīto Deko
|R (Rapid) Blaster Elite Deco|
|Dutch||Flitsblaster Pro Deco||Flash Blaster Pro Deco|
|French (NOA)||Turboblasteur pro chic|
|French (NOE)||Turboblaster pro chic|
|German||Turbo-Blaster Plus Deko|
|Italian||Blaster élite DX||Élite Blaster DX|
|Russian||Бластермат ПРО "Деко"
Blastermat PRO "Deco"
|Blastershot PRO "Deco"|
|Spanish (NOA)||Turbolanzamotas Pro chic|
|Spanish (NOE)||Superdevastador DX||Superdevastator DX|