Light Tetra Dualies
- The Light Tetra Dualies are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 0.8% allows players to fire 125 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 3% of the ink tank capacity, allowing you to roll 11 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 6 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, it has a fire rate of 5 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 24 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 45 frames.
|View the quotation page.|
- From earlier data mining, The Light Tetra Dualies had Splat-Bomb Launcher as its special.
- The Light Tetra Dualies will be the first pair of Dualies to have the special Autobomb Launcher as well as the sub Sprinklers.
Names in other languages
Kuaddo Hoppā Howaito
|Quad Hopper White|
|Dutch||Quadhoppers Wit||Quadhoppers White|
|French||Double voltigeur blanc||Double acrobatic white|
|German||Quadhopper Blanc||Quadhopper white|
|Italian||Moscarpino duplo bianco||Double fly-trekker* white|
|Spanish (NOA)||Tetra dual blanco||White tetra dual|
|Spanish (NOE)||Motatrónic dual blanco||White dual speck-tronic|