The Light Tetra Dualies are a main weapon in Splatoon 2. They are a variant of the Dark Tetra Dualies with Tentatek branding.
Light Tetra Dualies
The Light Tetra Dualies were released on 1 August 2018 at 00:00 UTC.. It comes with Sprinkler and Autobomb Launcher.
- The Light Tetra Dualies are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 0.8% allows players to fire 125 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 3% of the ink tank capacity, allowing players to roll 33 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 6 frames between shots.
- After performing a roll, it has a fire rate of 5 frames between shots.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 24 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 45 frames.
- ▼ Reduced the hitbox size for standing shot bullets, making it harder to hit opponents.
- This does not affect shots fired after dodge-rolling.
- The Light Tetra Dualies were shown among the coming items in version 4.0.0 of Splatoon 2.
- The Light Tetra Dualies will be the second pair of Dualies to have a Bomb Launcher special.
Names in other languages
Kuaddo Hoppā Howaito
|Quad Hopper White
||Double voltigeur blanc
||Double acrobatic white
||Moscarpino duplo bianco
||Double fly-trekker* white
| Spanish (NOA)
||Tetra dual blanco
||White tetra dual
| Spanish (NOE)
||Motatrónic dual blanco
||White dual speck-tronic