Light Tetra Dualies
The Light Tetra Dualies are similar in appearance to the Dark Tetra Dualies. However, the black part of the Light Tetra Dualies is white, and the front part has scarlet-colored highlights instead of purple and green.
- The Light Tetra Dualies is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 140. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 0.8% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 125 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 4 frames.
- When firing continuously, it shoots a bullet every 6 frames (10 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 28.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 1.75 damage per frame until it reaches 14 damage at frame 16.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with players has a radius of 2 units.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with the environment has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 7.4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 12.8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Light Tetra Dualies starts off having a 4% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 4% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 6 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 6 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 0.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 48 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (78 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel straight at a rate of 22.1 units per frame for 4 frames. Shots travel straight for 88.4 distance units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 22.05 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 135 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 1.2 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 7 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 16 units, and a width of 10 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 15.5 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 13.4 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Each roll consumes 3% of the ink tank capacity.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The player can roll 4 times without interruption. After this, there is a delay before the player can roll again.
- The Light Tetra Dualies can shoot while rolling.
- After performing a roll, it shoots a bullet every 5 frames.
- After rolling, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage output does not change after rolling.
- After rolling, shots have a radius of 2.5 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate in the post-roll state is 2.7 degrees.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 32 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 48 frames.
- The shot velocity and shot travel distance remains the same in the post-roll state.
The Light Tetra Dualies have the same specs as the dark ones, but they come in a set geared toward turf inkage! Toss out a Sprinkler to ink the area around your team while you dodge-roll your way to the front lines! Once you're up there, support your allies with the Autobomb Launcher and push the enemy back into their base! This set's just the thing for those who value mobility but also want to cover the world in ink!
|“||The Light Tetra Dualies are beauties with the same specs as the Dark Tetra Dualies but also come with Sprinklers, (for automatic turf inkage) and the Autobomb Launcher (which is always nice to push forward with).||”|
- The Light Tetra Dualies were shown among the coming items in version 4.0.0 of Splatoon 2.
- The Light Tetra Dualies are the second pair of Dualies to have a Bomb Launcher special.
Names in other languages
Kuaddo Hoppā Howaito
|Quad Hopper White|
|Dutch||Quadhoppers Wit||Quadhoppers White|
|French||Double voltigeur blanc||Double acrobatic white|
|German||Quadhopper Blanc||Quadhopper White|
|Italian||Moscarpino duplo bianco||Double fly-trekker (Portmanteau of mosca - fly (insect) - and scarpino - trek) or from "moscardino" - musky octopus - white|
|Spanish (NOA)||Tetra dual blanco||White tetra dual|
|Spanish (NOE)||Motatrónic dual blanco||White dual speck-tronic|
- [https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/1024127874977038336 SplatoonJP on Twitter]
- Splatoon 2 - Parameter Database