The Splash-o-matic is a Shooter with a high rate of fire but not a lot of attack power. It was released in Splatoon on June 13th 2015 at 02:00 UTC.  Its attack power is slightly better than the Aerospray MG and RG, but has a slightly diminshed rate of fire equal to the Splattershot Jr.. It has a narrower splat range outwards.
- ▲ Base damage: 26.0 → 28.0
- ▲ Initial velocity of shots increased by about 10%.
- ▲ Spread reduced by about 10%
- ▲ Range increased by about 10%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
An Inkling boy holding the shooter
- ▼ Ink consumption: 0.7% → 0.8%
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
- ▲ Increased firing range by roughly 6%.
- ▲ Increased the amount of ink splattered by each shot making it easier to ink the ground.
|View the quotation page.|
Splash-o-matic is derived from Splash and Automatic. The -o-matic suffix is also a common, cliché naming convention for technological gadgets.
シャープマーカー shāpu mākā is in reference to the pen-based appearance of the Splash-o-matic.
Names in other languages
|French||Marqueur léger||Light Marker|
|Italian||Marker d'assalto||Assault Marker|
|Spanish (NOA)||Plumón||Quill Pen|
|Spanish (NOE)||Marcador fino||Fine Marker|
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2015-06-12). Retrieved on 2015 June 12.
|Weapons in Splatoon 2|