Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Sorella Brella is a middleweight weapon.
- The Sorella Brella's shield has 500 HP.
- The shield does 30 damage to opponents on contact.
- Brella shields have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- After being launched, incoming damage to the shield is multiplied by 0.5.
- The shield takes 2.03 seconds to be launched, and 6.5 seconds to return.
- The launched shield initially travels at a speed of 1.32 units per frame. It remains on the stage for 5 seconds.
- Each shot consumes 6.3% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 15 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Holding long enough after firing to deploy the shield uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 36.3% of the ink tank is used in total to release the shield.
- After firing, there is a 60 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding but not releasing the shield is 20 frames.
- The cooldown after releasing the shield is 120 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.65 units per frame. While holding the brella open, the player's movement speed is set to 0.55 units per frame.
- The Sorella Brella fires 6 bullets per attack. Each bullet can do between 12 and 18 damage. A maximum of 5 bullets per attack will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per attack is 90.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.375 damage per frame until it reaches 12 damage at frame 24.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 26 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 78 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 16.52 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
An Inkling holding an open Sorella Brella.
|View the quotation page.|
- Before being officially announced, the Sorella Brella appeared in the Version 3.0.0 preview section of the 8 March 2018 Nintendo Direct.
- According to the Oatmealdome data mine from August 2017, the Sorella Brella would have had Toxic Mist as the sub weapon. However, a later update of the data mine correctly showed the weapon with Autobombs.
Names in other languages
Add/Complete Spanish (NOA) translations
|From parasol + shelter and Sorella.|
|Dutch||Sorella Plenzer||From Sorella and plenzen (“to rain heavily”) + -er.|
|French||Para-encre Sorella||From parapluie (“umbrella”) + encre (“ink”) and Sorella.|
|Italian||Sparasole Solerra||From sparare (“to shoot”) + parasole (“umbrella”) and Solerra (“Sorella”).|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas B||From paraguas (“umbrella”) which comes from parar (“to stop”) + agua (“water”), + tinta (ink) and B (“Sorella”).|