- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Spread reduced when player is jumping so it is the same as when player is not jumping.
Promo for Forge, with a female Inkling (right) holding the Aerospray RG.
- ▼ Ink consumption: 0.5% → 0.55%
- ▼ Base damage: 24.5 → 24
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
- ▼ Decreased radius of point of shot contact by roughly 10%.
- ▼ Decreased radius of shot ink coverage by roughly 8%.
- ▼ Decreased rate at which shots ink the ground by roughly 13%.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Aerospray RG appears to be designed after an aerograph, a type of airbrush.
- The Aerospray RG, along with its alternates, the Aerospray MG and Aerospray PG, are the only weapons that have a 5-hit K.O.
- The "RG" in this weapon's name likely stands for "Real Grade" in reference to Bandai's line of 1:144 scale model kits for the anime Mobile Suit Gundam.
- This is because it is common for model kits to be painted with an airbrush and because Gundam models are extremely popular in Japan.
Names in other languages
|Pro Modeler RG|
|Dutch||Kladderwerper Pro||Stainthrower Pro|
|French (NOA)||Pouche-pouche premium|
|French (NOE)||Aérogun premium||Airgun premiun|
|German||Airbrush RG||Airbrush RG|
|Italian||Aerografo élite||Elite Aerograph|
|Spanish (NOA)||Aerógrafo GN||Airbrush GN|
|Spanish (NOE)||Aerógrafo plus||Airbrush plus|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2