- The Nautilus 79 is a middleweight weapon.
- The full charge ink consumption of 15% allows players to fully charge 6 times before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When charging the weapon on the group, it will take 38 frames in order to charge its first ring and 76 frames in total for a full charge.
- With a single ring charged, it will have a firing duration of 52 frames. With a full charge, it will have a firing duration of 104 frames.
- When firing, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between bullets.
- When firing, the player's movement speed is set to 0.7 units per frame.
- When charging, the player's movement speed is set to 0.4 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 11 frames after being fired, it loses 2 damage per frame until it reaches 16 damage at frame 19.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 3.6 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 3.6 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Nautilus 79 has a 0.3% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 0.3%.
- The bullet's velocity is set to 44.33 units, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Paint droplets occur every 120 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 1.5 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 8 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 16.5 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 14 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 12.6 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.3 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- While Main Power Up will increase the number of shots fired, it will not increase the ink consumption relative to the amount charged, making the weapon comparatively more ink efficient.
|View the quotation page.|
- The number 79 in this weapon's name might be a reference to its golden color, since 79 is the atomic number of gold. This matches with the Nautilus 47 and its silver color.
- In an earlier datamine of the Nautilus 79, the sub weapon was shown to be Splat Bomb, not Suction Bomb. This was fudged, however, and the Nautilus 79 got released with the Suction Bomb.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Nautilus 79||Nautilus 79|