Custom E-liter 4K Scope
The Custom E-liter 4K Scope is nearly identical in appearance to the Custom E-liter 4K. The only difference between the two is that the Custom E-liter 4K Scope has a scope attached to the back end of the barrel.
- The Custom E-liter 4K Scope is a heavyweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 330. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 25% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 25% allows players to fire 4 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The scoped view begins to appear at 50% charge and becomes fully zoomed in at 100% charge.
- The scope limits the y-axis field of view to 20 degrees.
- The Custom E-liter 4K Scope cannot store its charge.
- It takes 1.53 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.15 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 64 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the velocity is 96.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 291 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 311.
Differences from the Custom E-liter 3K Scope
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is not reduced to match its unscoped variant.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge is 2/60 seconds faster.
- ▲ Fully-charged ink consumption: 30% → 25%.
- ▼ Movement speed while not charging or firing is reduced by 8.3%.
- ▼ Range is decreased by about 17%.
- ▼ Max range: 374 units → 310.5 units.
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100 → 80.
- ▼ There is a glow while charging and gets brighter the more the weapon is charged, increasing visibility for opponents.
The Custom E-liter 4K Scope gives you everything you loved about the Custom 4K with the added ability to zoom in on distant opponents! A word of warning though: you'll be trading unparalleled shot range and accuracy for a limited view and the inability to store a charged shot! Just like with the Custom 4K, you've got Squid Beakons and the Bubble Blower, so rally your allies and support them from a distance!
- At 29,900, the Custom E-Liter 4K Scope is the most expensive charger and the third most expensive weapon in Splatoon 2.
Names in other languages
4K sukōpu kasutamu
|4K Scope Custom|
|Dutch||Gemodde E-liter 4K met vizier||Modded E-liter 4K with Scope|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur + zoom modifié|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur + zoom modifié|
|German||Ziel-E-liter 4K SE||Special Edition Scope-E-liter 4K|
|Italian||Tinter con mirino 4K CM||Custom Made Inker with Scope 4K|
|Russian||Снайп-э-литр 95 «Понт»
Snayp-e-litr 96 «Pont»
|Sniper-e-liter 95 «Pont»|
|Spanish (NOA)||Telentintador 4K adaptado|
|Spanish (NOE)||Telentintador 4K SP|