Hero Shot Replica
- 1 Splatoon 2
- 2 Splatoon
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Names in other languages
- 5 See Also
The Hero Shot Replica returns to Splatoon 2 with a updated model.
The Hero Shot Replica resembles a Level 3 Hero Shot. However Its rate of fire, Sub weapon and Special weapon are the same as the Splattershot
The Hero Shot Replica is a different aesthetic take on the standard Splattershot model. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard Splattershot and called it the Hero Shot Replica. But it sure looks fresh, doesn't it? Give it a shot sometime.
To unlock the Hero Shot Replica, The Player must complete every level with the Hero Shot in Octo Canyon
- ▼ Ink consumption: 0.9% → 1.0%
- ▼ Range decreased by about 8%.
|This article or section needs more images!
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
The Hero Shot Replica is a Shooter in Splatoon and effectively a reskin of the Splattershot, with the same stats and loadout. It is only available from the Inkling Squid amiibo after completing all of its Octo Valley challenges.
The Hero Shot Replica is based off of the Hero Shot, the main Shooter only usable in Octo Valley and during the Inkling Squid amiibo challenges. However, when the blueprints are given to Sheldon at Ammo Knights, the player is informed that he cannot recreate the technology used in the original gun, so only a replica could be made. Therefore it loses the 3 switchable sub weapons to just regular Splat bombs (In which the design changes to a regular Splat bomb) and is unable to be upgraded. The replica shares the exact stats as the Splattershot and the same Sub/Special loadout (Burst Bombs and Bomb Rush).
|“||"A sweet replica created by Sheldon from his grandfather's blueprints. It looks funky fresh, to be sure, but apparently it's just a regular Splattershot with a fancy paint job..."||”|
— In-Game Description(NA)
|“||"Created by Sheldon from his grandfather's blueprints. It looks pretty cool, but apparently it's just a regular Splattershot under that paint job..."||”|
— In-Game Description(EU/OC)
- 23. Spongy Observatory
- 24. Pinwheel Power Plant
- 25. Far-Flung Flooders
- Boss 5: Enter the Octobot King!
Once you finished the last challenge, the Inkling Squid will award the player with cash and the blueprints for the Hero Shot, created by Ammoses Shellendorf, Sheldon's grandfather. Upon entering Ammo Knights, Sheldon will inform the player that although he cannot replicate the original technology, he can recreate it in design.
- ▼ Base damage: 36.0 → 35.0
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- The Ink Saver (Main) ability decreases the ink usage of main weapons by up to 60% of their normal usage. This allows players to take advantage of the Splattershot's range (50) and fire rate (55) without running out of ink so quickly. Splash Mob gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
- The Ink Saver (Sub) ability decreases the ink usage of sub weapons by up to 75% of their normal usage. Ink Saver (Sub) lets players deploy Burst Bombs with greater frequency and little delay to refill ink. Firefin gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
- The Bomb Range Up ability allows players to throw Splat Bombs, Burst Bombs, Suction Bombs, Point Sensors, and Disruptors up to 50% farther. This ability encourages frequent use of the Splattershot's sub weapon, the Burst Bomb, which can splat enemies in two hits when hitting directly. With Bomb Range Up, players using the Splattershot can take out opponents from a safe distance. No brand increases the chance of rolling this ability.
- The Run Speed Up ability allows players to run faster, which makes harder target to kill and much more mobility when firing. Rockenberg is 5x more likely to roll Run Speed Up.
- The Jungle Hat(NA) (Safari Hat(EU/OC)) comes with Ink Saver (Main) as a main ability. Because it is produced by Firefin, it also has a 5x higher chance of rolling Ink Saver (Sub) as a secondary ability. These abilities allow Splattershot users to continuously spray ink and throw Burst Bombs without wasting as much time to wait for ink to refill.
- The Rockenberg Black comes with Damage Up as a main ability. Because it is produced by Rockenberg, it also has a 5x higher chance of rolling Run Speed Up as a secondary ability. This combination allows players to take advantage of the Splattershot's unique capabilities such as being able to move around faster as well as giving more power to a Burst Bomb.
- The Layered Anchor LS comes with Run Speed Up as a main ability. Because it is produced by SquidForce, it also has a 5x higher chance of rolling Damage Up as a secondary ability. This is an alternative to the Rockenberg Black if you can not find it.
- The Shark Moccasins comes with Bomb Range Up as a main ability. Because it is produced by Splash Mob, it also has a 5x higher chance of rolling Ink Saver (Main) as a secondary ability. This combination allows players to take advantage of the Splattershot's unique capabilities and the Burst Bomb's power.
An Inkling holding the Hero Shot Replica.
Concept art of various weapons, with the Hero Shot Replica at the lower left.
- The Splattershot, the Hero Shot Replica, and the Refurbished Mini Splatling are the only weapons with the Burst Bomb Rush.
- The Hero Shot Replica in Splatoon 2 resemble a real life FN P90.
Names in other languages
Hīrō Shūtā Repurika
|Hero Shooter Replica|
|French (NOA)||Liquéfi. héroïque (rép.)|
|French (NOE)||Lanceur héroïque (réplique)||Heroic Thrower (replica)|
|German||Heldenwaffe Replik||Hero Weapon Replica|
|Italian||Pistola élite replica||Elite Pistol replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador de élite réplica||Elite Sprayer Replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Pistola de Élite (réplica)||Elite gun (replica)|