The Octoshot Replica's stats, Sub Weapon, and Special Weapon are identical to those of the Tentatek Splattershot. It generally has middling stats with no particular strengths or weaknesses. It was introduced in Version 2.0.0 with the addition of Judd's rewards, given to the player upon reaching Level 40.
|“||A Shooter modeled after the weapon carried by Elite Octolings. Judd said he found it lying around somewhere. It seems pretty similar to the Tentatek Splattershot...||”|
— In-Game Description(NA)
- ▼ Base damage: 36.0 → 35.0
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 75%
- The weapon's brand is Cuttlegear.
- The only visual difference between the Octoshot Replica and the regular Octoshot is the Ink container on top, which takes on the full range of color used in multiplayer battles. The original Octoshot is only ever seen with the Octarians' signature purple Ink.
- The Octoshot Replica is the only weapon given by Judd; the rest of his rewards are gear.
- The Splattershot Jr. and the Octoshot Replica are the only weapons not obtained with cash. As such, they are the only weapons that are unable to be purchased from Ammo Knights.
- The Octoshot Replica comes with Suction Bombs despite the fact that the regular Octoshot comes with Splat Bombs. This suggests that the original Octoshot had switchable sub weapons like the Hero Shot.
The Ink container on the Octoshot Replica changes color, unlike the original.
Octolings holding their trademark weapon, upon which the Octoshot Replica was based.
Official art of an Inkling holding the Octoshot Replica.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Liquéfi. octarien (rép.)|
|French (NOE)||Lanceur Octaling (réplique)||Octoling Shooter (replica)|
|German||Oktowaffe Replik||Octo Weapon Replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Pistola octariana réplica||Octarian gun replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Pistola octariana (réplica)||Octarian gun (replica)|