Version 2.2.0 (Splatoon)
|Battle Dojo||Fixed the issue in which Splash Walls do not block opponents’ bombs and blasters.|
|Splat Zones||The leading team’s special gauge will gradually charge when the counter for both teams is stopped. The special gauge will charge faster when the counter is active.|
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Rainmaker mode.
- Saltspray Rig: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from placing Splash Walls in certain places.
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Kelp Dome: Small adjustments will be made for Rainmaker mode.
- Flounder Heights: In addition to changing the stage layout in Rainmaker, other adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes and to prevent the attachment of Suction Bombs in certain places.
- Hammerhead Bridge: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
Main weapon adjustments
Hero Shot Replica
|▼ Decreased base damage from 36.0 to 35.0|
| N-ZAP '85
|▲ Increased walk speed by 11% when firing|
|▲ Increased base damage from 26.0 to 28.0|
| Splattershot Pro
Forge Splattershot Pro
|▲ Decreased ink usage by about 5%|
| Dual Squelcher
Custom Dual Squelcher
|▲ Increased walk speed by 20% when firing|
| Jet Squelcher
Custom Jet Squelcher
|▲ Decreased ink usage by about 6%|
| L-3 Nozzlenose
L-3 Nozzlenose D
|▲ Increased turf coverage by about 10%|
| H-3 Nozzlenose
H-3 Nozzlenose D
|▲ Increased range by about 15%|
▲ Increased turf coverage by about 15%
| Luna Blaster
Luna Blaster Neo
Custom Range Blaster
|▼ Decreased maximum blast wave damage from 125.0 to 80.0|
▼ Set the limit for maximum blast wave damage to 100.0 even with gear that increases damage
| Rapid Blaster
Rapid Blaster Deco
Rapid Blaster Pro
|▲ Increased the fire rate from 0.28 to 0.20 when firing from a squid state|
▲ Decreased recovery time after firing from 0.43 to 0.33 seconds
| Carbon Roller
Carbon Roller Deco
Krak-On Splat Roller
Hero Roller Replica
|▼ Adjusted the splash damage. Players can only splat their opponents in one hit with the center of the roller.|
▼ Opponents cannot be splatted in one hit when the player is out of ink
— Balanced the amount of damage given when the roller is repeatedly swung
| Dynamo Roller
Gold Dynamo Roller
|▼ Increased the amount of time needed before the ink begins filling after swinging
|▲ Decreased ink usage by 10% when players are running while inking|
| E-liter 3K
E-liter 3K Scope
Custom E-liter 3K
Custom E-liter 3K Scope
|▼ The range of damage that can be done to opponents without fully charging the weapon has been adjusted to 40.0 – 100.0. It was previously 40.0 ‐ 120.0.|
| Bamboozler 14 Mk I
Bamboozler 14 Mk II
|▲ Decreased ink usage by about 12.5%|
| Mini Splatling
Zink Mini Splatling
|▲ Shortened the amount of time needed to charge to the first charge level from 0.33 seconds to 0.30 seconds|
▲ Shortened the amount of time needed to charge to the second charge level from 0.50 seconds to 0.45 seconds
| Heavy Splatling
Heavy Splatling Deco
|▲ Decreased ink usage by 10%|
|▲ Increased damage against Rainmaker shields by about 33%|
Sub weapon adjustments
|Point Sensor||▲ Increased the radius of the area that affects enemies by 17%|
▼ Decreased the duration from 10.0 seconds to 8.0 seconds
|Splash Wall||▼ Lowered the resistance against opponent attacks by about 40%|
▼ Increased the amount of time required to begin recharging the ink after throwing this weapon from 1.33 seconds to 2.67 seconds
Special weapon adjustments
|Inkzooka||▼ Increased the amount of time required to fire the first shot after activating Inkzooka from 0.55 seconds to 0.92 seconds|
— Adjustments were made so the target displays consistently
|Kraken||▼ Increased the amount of turf needed to be inked for filling the special gauge from 180p to 200p|
▼ Added a period of 0.75 seconds before players can attack again after using Kraken
▼ Increased the area that Kraken takes damage according to the size of its body
Rank S+ players will be matched up with other rank S+ players more frequently. The amount of ranked points gained and lost by players will be adjusted:
|Ranked Points||Version 2.1.0||Version 2.2.0|
Rank S players will be matched up with other rank S+ players less frequently. The amount of ranked points gained and lost by players will be adjusted:
|Ranked Points||Version 2.1.0||Version 2.2.0|
Rank S+ teams will gain fewer points by winning, whereas S teams will gain more points by winning. The level of difficulty for maintaining the S+ rank with 99 points will remain about the same.
- The visual effects of position-tracking for teammates will be less visible.
- The launching sound effect of the Inkzooka will be more audible.
- Fixed the issue in which the ink refills slightly when beginning to charge an empty Splatling weapon.
- Fixed the issue in which the Point Sensors and Disruptors do not function when there is significant lag in the connectivity.
- Fixed the issue in which players are able to move the Tower even when they are not on the Tower by swimming in the area bordering the top and sides of the Tower.
- Fixed the issue in which the Rainmaker shield does not take damage when the shield is extremely close to a wall.
- Fixed the issue in which visual effects do not display when some of the ink hit the Rainmaker Barrier and Splash Walls.
- Fixed the issue in which some ink splats occasionally go through thin walls.
- Fixed the issue in which rollers occasionally inflict damage through thin walls.
- Fixed the issue in which Kraken occasionally inflicts damage against opponents hiding on the other side of a thin wall.
- Fixed the issue in which Shooter type main weapons shoot at a faster rate than usual when specific special weapons are activated.
- Fixed the issue in which the damage stats for Splattershot Jr., Custom Splattershot Jr., N-ZAP '85, and N-ZAP '89 are displayed as higher than they actually are. This only changes the information displayed in the stats. The actual stats will remain the same.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.