Version 2.5.0 (Splatoon)
From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
Adjustments and fixes
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments have been made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments have been made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments have been made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
- Museum d'Alfonsino: Fixed the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
- Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fixed the issue in Rainmaker mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.