H-3 Nozzlenose D
From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
|H-3 Nozzlenose D|
|Sub Weapon||Point Sensor|
|“||An H-3 Nozzlenose emblazoned with maker's logo. The Point Sensor and Inkzooka make for a completely different battling experience than that of the regular H-3.||”|
— In-Game Description
|“||Love your H-3 Nozzlenose but wish that it had a sweet whale sticker on it? Look no further than the H-3 Nozzlenose D! It comes with a Point Sensor and Inkzooka and also we’re pretty sure that the D stands for “Dang! That’s a cool whale sticker!”||”|
In the right hands, this interesting combination of abilities may give rise to many unique strategies!
- ▲ Range increased by 15%.
- ▲ Turf coverage increased by 15%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Damage to the Rainmaker shield increased by about 40%
- According to Sheldon, the 'H' stands for 'Heavy'.
- The D in the name likely represents the dolphin sticker on the side.
An Inkling running with the H-3 Nozzlenose D.
Names in other languages
H3 rīrugan D
|H3 Reel Gun D|
|French (NOA)||Arroseur lourd requin|
|French (NOE)||Arroseur lourd Cétacé|
|German||S3 Tintenwerfer D||S3 Inkthrower D|
|Italian||Triplete D||Triplet D|
|Spanish (NOA)||Manguera pesada D|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintambor pesado D||Heavy Inkdrum D|