The Custom Explosher is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Custom-branded variant of the Explosher.
The Custom Explosher was announced on 24 November 2018. It was added to the game on 5 December 2018 as part of the Version 4.3.0 release .
- The weapon's unique infinite piercing trait does not translate to Salmon Run bosses. All bosses will act like a wall and cannot be pierced through.
- The Explosher's shots can destroy the Flyfish's missile launchers in place of a Splat Bomb.
- The Custom Explosher is a heavyweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 11.7% allows players to attack 8 times before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially attacking in humanoid form, the first shot takes 16 frames to come out.
- When attacking from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 20 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or octopus or use a sub weapon is 35 frames.
- The interval at which the player can repeatedly swing is 55 frames.
- When attacking while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.45 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Attacks will pierce through opponents.
- The maximum damage of direct hits is 55.
- The minimum damage of direct hits is 55.
- Projectiles from the Custom Explosher will explode when they collide with the environment.
- The explosion damage is 35.
- The explosion damage radius is 28 units.
- The explosion knockback radius is 50 units.
- The collision radius of direct hits against the environment is 2.5 units.
- The collision radius of direct hits against players is 4 units.
- Projectiles travel straight for 8 frames.
- The draw radius of direct hits is 7 units.
- The paint radius of direct hits scales from 19 units at a distance of 50 units to 19 units at a distance of 150 units.
- All other paint splashes have a radius of 13 units.
- ▼ Increased ink consumption by roughly 30%: 9% → 11.5%
- ▼ Decreased radius of splash damage explosion by roughly 7%.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 200 → 210
- ▼ Decreased the maximum radius of ink coverage for shots fired from beyond a certain distance by roughly 9%, with the amount depending on the distance.
- This change won't apply to shots fired from flat ground that travel the maximum distance, but will apply to long-range shots fired to an area of higher or lower elevation.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 210 → 220
The Custom Explosher is built with custom-tooled parts to create a cool new take on the original!
It works like the standard model but comes with a Point Sensor for tracking down foes.
And if your opponents are closing in, pop your Baller special and roll out the welcome mat!
Are you the type who's eager to greet opponents near or far with inky hospitality? Then give this set a try!
Names in other languages
||Modded Daub Heater