The Custom Explosher is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Custom-branded variant of the Explosher.
The Custom Explosher was announced on 24 November 2018. It was added to the game on 5 December 2018 as part of the Version 4.3.0 release .
- ▼ Increased ink consumption by roughly 30%: 9% → 11.5%
- ▼ Decreased radius of splash damage explosion by roughly 7%.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 200 → 210
- ▼ Decreased the maximum radius of ink coverage for shots fired from beyond a certain distance by roughly 9%, with the amount depending on the distance.
- This change won't apply to shots fired from flat ground that travel the maximum distance, but will apply to long-range shots fired to an area of higher or lower elevation.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 210 → 220
The Custom Explosher is built with custom-tooled parts to create a cool new take on the original!
It works like the standard model but comes with a Point Sensor for tracking down foes.
And if your opponents are closing in, pop your Baller special and roll out the welcome mat!
Are you the type who's eager to greet opponents near or far with inky hospitality? Then give this set a try!
Names in other languages
||Modded Daub Heater