The Custom Explosher is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Custom-branded variant of the Explosher.
The Custom Explosher is nearly identical in appearance to the Explosher. The only difference between the two is that the Custom Explosher has a sticker bearing the Custom logo on its side.
|Base damage||35 (Splash)|
55 (Direct hit)
|Rate of fire|
The Custom Explosher was announced on 24 November 2018. It was added to the game on 5 December 2018 as part of the Version 4.3.0 release .
- The Custom Explosher is a heavyweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 207. The game's matchmaking system looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 11.7% allows players to attack 8 times before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially attacking in humanoid form, the first shot takes 16 frames to come out.
- When attacking from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 20 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or octopus or use a sub weapon is 35 frames.
- The interval at which the player can repeatedly swing is 55 frames.
- When attacking while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.45 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Attacks will pierce through opponents.
- The maximum damage of direct hits is 55.
- The minimum damage of direct hits is 55.
- Projectiles from the Custom Explosher will explode when they collide with the environment.
- The explosion damage is 35.
- The explosion damage radius is 28 units.
- The explosion knockback radius is 50 units.
- The collision radius of direct hits against the environment is 2.5 units.
- The collision radius of direct hits against players is 4 units.
- Projectiles travel straight for 8 frames.
- The draw radius of direct hits is 7 units.
- The paint radius of direct hits scales from 19 units at a distance of 50 units to 19 units at a distance of 150 units.
- All other paint splashes have a radius of 13 units.
The Custom Explosher is built with custom-tooled parts to create a cool new take on the original!
An Inkling holding the Custom Explosher during the Fam vs. Friend Splatfest.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Gemodde Kliederkachel||Modded Daub Heater|
|German||Knall-Schwapper SE||Special Edition Bang-Slosher|
|Italian||Termosecchiostro master||Thermo-slosher (From secchio "bucket" and inchiostro "ink") master|
|Spanish (NOA)||Derramatic XP Adaptado|