Null Armor Replica
The Null Armor Replica is clothing in Splatoon 2.
It is a 2-star item produced by Cuttlegear and comes with the primary ability Ink Resistance Up. It can be obtained from Octo Expansion. It cannot be ordered through Murch.
This item is part of the gear set worn by Agent 8 during the events of Octo Expansion after picking up two armor upgrades. The other items in the set are the Null Visor Replica and the Null Boots Replica.
|This article or section is a stub.|
You can help the wiki by to it.
The Null Armor Replica comes with Ink Resistance Up as a main ability. As a 2-star item, the Null Armor Replica has two additional slots for secondary abilities. Since it is made by the Cuttlegear brand, it has equal chances to roll any secondary ability.
Names in other languages
Neru Āmā Repurika
|Kamabo Armor Replica[note 1]|
|Dutch||Komcopantser (replica)||Kamabo armor (replica)[note 2]|
|French (NOA)||Armure Patapoulpe (rép.)||Kamabo armor (rep.)[note 3]|
|French (NOE)||Armure Patapoulpe (réplique)||Kamabo armor (replica)[note 3]|
|German||Kamabo-Rüstung Replik||Kamabo armor replica|
|Italian||Armatura Impastec replica||Kamabo armor replica[note 4]|
|Kamabo's armor (clone)[note 5]|
|Spanish (NOA)||Pastiarmadura réplica||Kamabo armor replica[note 6]|
|Spanish (NOE)||Pastiarmadura (réplica)||Kamabo armor (replica)[note 6]|
- "Neru" is the Japanese name of Kamabo Corporation
- "Komco" is the Dutch name of Kamabo Corporation
- "Patapoulpe" is the French name of Kamabo Corporation
- "Impastec" is the Italian name of Kamabo Corporation
- "Pashtetiko" is the Russian name of Kamabo Corporation
- "Pastiarmadura" comes from "Pastec", the Spanish name of Kamabo Corporation, and "armadura" (armor)
Clothing in Splatoon 2