Bustalicious Station is a mission in the Octo Expansion.
The player must break twenty crates within the time limit without hitting any fail balloons. Hitting a fail balloon will immediately detonate the ink bomb on Agent 8's back, losing them a life.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||Please pop 20 target balloons before time runs out.||”|
|“||Don't shoot the fail balloons, though, or you'll... fail.||”|
|“||Jump on in and we'll start the clock.||”|
|“||You ran out of time - test failed.||”|
|“||You popped a fail balloon - test failed.||”|
Cap'n Cuttlefish's Quotes
|“||My advice for this test is, quite simply... CHAAARGE!||”|
— When the player starts the mission with a Charger equiped.
|“||That Jet Squelcher's got quite the spread to its shots...||”|
— When the player starts the mission with the Jet Squelcher equiped.
|“||A few more!||”|
|“||Don't shoot the fail balloons, or you'll, well... I guess it's obvious.||”|
|“||Ten left - you got this!||”|
|“||Just make sure you don't shoot any of the fail balloons!||”|
— When the player starts the mission with a Charger equipped.
|“||Eight! Don't get carried away and just fire all willy-nilly, OK?||”|
— When the player starts the mission with the Jet Squelcher equipped.
- The subtitle is one of the catchphrases of character Steve Urkel from the nineties sitcom Family Matters.
- C.Q. Cumber's dialogue and the Dutch level description erroneously state to destroy balloons instead of crates or targets.
- The Russian subtitle and title are a pun on the motto from the beginning of episodes of the TV gameshow What? Where? When?, which original line is "Что наша жизнь? Игра!" (What is our life? The game!). A black box is an object which occasionally used in this show.
Names in other languages
Add/complete Japanese, French (NoA and NoE), Italian and Spanish (NoA and NoE) translations
|Dutch||Vol verkeerde prikkels
Maak 20 missieballonnen kapot en vermijd de blunderballonnen!
|Full of wrong stimuli[note 1]|
Cheesy balloon party[note 2]
Destroy 20 mission balloons and avoid the blunder balloons!
|German||Nicht alles muss weg!
Zerstöre 20 Ziele, ohne einen Nieten-Ballon zu treffen!
|Not everything has to go!|
Destroy all 20 target, without hitting a fail balloon!
|Russian||...Что наша жизнь? Икра!
Плюхни 20 целей, не задев фэйл-шарики!
...Chto nasha jizn'? Ikra!
Plyukhni 20 tselei, ne zadev fail-shariki!
|...What is our life? The caviar!|
Splat 20 targets, without hitting fail-balloons!
- "Prikkels" also translates to "prickles", and is a pun on how sharp objects pop balloons easily, and how bad stimuli can cause someone to do bad things.
- The combination of "fout" (wrong) and "feest" (party), among other things, gives it the meaning "cheesy".
Octo Expansion Stations