Cratebuster Station is a mission in the Octo Expansion.
Agent 8 must destroy a large stack of crates before the time limit expires. A Splashdown Canned Special is hidden among the crates, which is immensely helpful for breaking them all before time runs out.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||Please destroy all of the crates before time runs out.||”|
|“||When breaking crates, ink efficiency is key.||”|
|“||The order in which you destroy them is also important.||”|
|“||You ran out of time - test failed.||”|
Cap'n Cuttlefish's Quotes
|“||When the going gets tough... HURRY UP!||”|
|“||Using the Splashdown at just the right time is key!||”|
|“||Ten seconds left!||”|
- The title and subtitle, along with those of Targetbuster Station, are a reference to the 1984 film Ghostbusters and its theme song.
- This station has Nintendo 64 cartridges floating around in the background.
- Da Bomb Station has N64 cartridges floating around in the background as well.
- The Dutch title of this station alludes to the cartridges.
Names in other languages
Add/complete French (NoA and NoE), Italian, Russian and Spanish (NoA and NoE) translations
時間内に 木箱 全部こわせ!
Meiku burashi de kakinagure
Gangu Ro Eki[note 1]
Jikan nai ni kibako zembu kowase!
|Scribble with a makeup brush|
Gangu Road Station
Bust all the crates before the time runs out!
|Dutch||Voor rare kwasten
Inkt en cartridges
Breek alle kisten voordat de tijd om is!
|For weird brushes[note 2]|
Ink and cartridges
Break all boxes before the time runs out!
Zerstöre alle Ziele innerhalb des Zeitlimits!
Destroy all targets under the time-limit!
- A pun on Ganguro.
- "Rare kwast" is used to insult someone for being weird.
- Comes from "Stapel" (stack) and "-lau", a suffix found in certain German city and district names.
Octo Expansion Stations