Targetbuster Station is a mission in the Octo Expansion.
When the player begins the stage, they find themselves in front of a Dash track. Agent 8 has to launch off it in octopus form through a grated wall onto a path with many crates and Octowashers ahead. Follow the path and collect an Ink Tank Reserve and Power Eggs until the player encounters another dash track on a crated walkway. Launch off it and bounce off a Bounce Pad to another set of six crates. Destroy them and follow the path to a ride rail which goes along more crates the player has to destroy. The ride rail ends on a platform with more crates and Octowashers, and a stack of two big crates and a big orange crate. If the player destroyed all 35 crates within 35 seconds, they win.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||Please destroy all of the target crates before time runs out.||”|
|“||Deciding when to fling ink and when to proceed while inking the ground is crucial.||”|
|“||And you must think carefully about when to refill your ink.||”|
|“||You ran out of time - test failed.||”|
Cap'n Cuttlefish's Quotes
|“||The countdown is on!||”|
|“||You can hop on a Bounce Pad and catch air by holding !||”|
|“||You can refill your ink by submerging yourself on a ride rail.||”|
|“||Blaze yourself a trail with Curling Bombs!||”|
- The English title and subtitle, along with those of Cratebuster Station, and the Spanish ones are a reference to the 1984 film Ghostbusters and its theme song.
- The Japanese title is a pun on "Kaji tetsudai" (domestic help).
- This station has Ring Pops floating around in the background. These are fruit flavored lollipops in the form of a wearable ring with an eatable "jewel". This candy was invented in 1975 and manufactured by Topps.
- The Dutch title and subtitle of this station allude to the Ring Pops.
Names in other languages
Add/complete French (NoA), Italian, Russian and Spanish (NoE) translations
時間内に マト 全部こわせ！
Kyō wa asa kara yuka sōji
Kajite Tsu Dai Eki
Jikan nai ni mato zembu kowase!
|Today, cleaning floors from morning|
Kajite Tsu Hill Station
Bust all the targets before time runs out!
|Dutch||Om je vinger bij af te likken
Acht karaat snoep
Breek alle kisten voordat de tijd om is!
|To lick your finger off of[note 1]|
Eight carat candy
Break all boxes before the time runs out!
|French (NOE)||Fonce, Alfonse !
Résidence des Anneaux
Détruis toutes les cibles dans le temps imparti !
|Tear along, Alfonse![note 2]|
Residence of the Rings
Destroy all the targets in the given time!
|German||Aufräumen und abräumen!
Zerstöre alle Ziele innerhalb des Zeitlimits!
|Cleaning up and clearing away!|
Destroy all targets under the time limit!
|Spanish (NOA)||¿A quién vas a llamar?
Rompe todas las dianas a tiempo.
|Who you gonna call?|
Break all the targets in time.
- Comes from "om je vinger bij af te likken", a Dutch idiom for "extremely delicious".
- A common French expression among similar others, consisting of a name that rhymes with whatever came before it.
- Comes from "Bruch" (break) and "Kist", a German community.
Octo Expansion Stations