Add a Gear Abilities section
|Unofficial! This article discusses content that is not part of the official Splatoon series canon but is part of the community or competitive gaming space.|
|This article or section is incomplete or is missing information.|
You can help the wiki by
Like the Noveau and Sheldon's picks variants, the Dapple Dualies have a high DPS, fast fire rate, and fast dodge-rolls, and take three hits to splat an opponent. While the main weapon is good for slaying purposes, it's set says otherwise, containing Squid Beakons and the Suction Bomb Launcher. Due to this build, the Dapple Dualies are a flexible weapon, having a slayer's main weapon and a supportive sub and special weapon.
- For maximum use and efficiency, try to switch between a combative play style and a supportive play style throughout the match. For example, if the enemy team is making a push, focus on the front lines instead of charging up your special. If your team is making a push, then focus on inking turf and charging your special, and placing beakons down for your team to jump to in the case of a push from the enemy team.
- When playing supportive, make sure to check on your team frequently in case they need help, or if an enemy breaks your team's line of defense.
- The Suction Bomb Launcher is good for trafficking your opponent's movement, helping your team to pick them off. Instead of throwing the bombs randomly, try to target one opponent and focus on cornering them, and then move on to another and repeat.
The Dapple Dualies tend to work best when put with other slayers, as squid beakons allow slayers to get back into the battle a lot quicker, and in an appropriate location. The Suction Bomb Launcher can help to control the movement of foes, which can help slayers to corner the enemy.
- While the Dapple Dualies have a high DPS and fast dodge rolls, they still have an incredibly short range. To counter this, try to corner the user, and use a weapon with a longer range to splat them.
- The Dapples are good at helping teammates make a push, as well as preventing one. To counter this, check the map often for squid beakons, as well as the player icons above as those give away who has their special and who doesn't.