The Painbrush is a weapon that was introduced in Sizzle Season 2023 and is a weapon in the class of brushes. There are currently no variants and the weapon has the ability to fling ink and slide across a map. It plays a hybrid of support slayer as it can kill at a distance and also paint well.
The Painbrush is a brush that has two main mechanics: flinging ink and sliding. These two mechanics are similar to those of its class, except the Painbrush is the highest in it's class, damage and range wise.
- The flinging attack can splat an enemy after 2-4 hits pointed directly at the player.
- Ink consumption while sliding is 14.4% and while flinging it is 6.4%.
- The weapon can be swung every 15 frames or four times per second, which is 6 less than the current Inkbrush and 6 less than the current Octobrush.
- The brush deals a base damage of 60 and minimum damage of 25. In comparison, the Octobrush deals a base damage of 40 and the Inkbrush deals a base damage of 30.
- It is similar to a Sloshing Machine but with less range and more handling, tips for that weapon may also apply to the Painbrush.
The Painbrush requires much more ink and has a slower speed, but deals almost double the damage compared to others in its category. It can be seen as the brush version of Dynamo Roller.
- The Curling Bomb can help the Painbrush as a mobility tool and to poke at enemies from a distance. However, it consumes a lot of ink, which makes it hard to use with the main weapon. It can be used to go around un-inked areas or enemy ink.
- Wave breaker can help it to combo up close and help locate enemies. It can also act as an ink refill tool as ink will be refilled upon using it.
- Because the Painbrush is a slow weapon, it is good to sneak up on players, whilst distracted or injured, it will take them longer to react and defend themselves.
The Painbrush consumes a lot of ink, so it would not have much ink left after using a Curling Bomb. Try to kill it when it has less ink to fight you with. If you have more range, you can try to kill it at a distance so it cannot damage you.
- The Painbrush's reaction is also very slow, if you wield a faster weapon, you'll have a higher chance at survival than a slower weapon; as you can react faster.
- Ink Saver (Main)
- Ink Saver (Sub)
- Ink Recovery Up
- Swim Speed Up
- Ninja Squid
- Stealth Jump or Drop Roller