The Triple Inkstrike is great as a Displacement tool and can help turn the tides. However, the player will be unable to swim or use their main/sub weapons on activation. It is best to use this in an area that is safe to deploy in.
The Triple Inkstrike is a special weapon that can be used to displace opponents to give them a disadvantage; at the same time dealing great damage.
- A single Inkstrike can defeat a Booyah Bomb.
- Triple Inkstrikes can create temporary barriers to block off opponents, similar to Splash Walls.
- At the same time, inkstrikes can protect teammates and the player from being splatted.
- Triple Inkstrikes can be thrown a far range. Because of this and the immobility of the inkstrikes while holding the special, it is advised to use inkstrikes at a safe distance from opponents.
Though the Triple Inkstrike is a well-rounded special, it is very slow while activated and requires precision. It is not recommended if the user is in danger.
The Triple Inkstrike can be used on Anarchy Battle modes with little space such as Tower Control and Splat Zones. Partnered with weapons such as Big Bubbler provide longer protection on towers, as well as driving opponents off or splatting them. Because of the wide range inkstrikes can be thrown, inkstrikes can also be used in splat zones to reach protected splat zone spots while being safe from enemy attacks. The special Kraken Royale can also be used to drive enemies to a certain spot with the help of inkstrikes. Other weapons that drive players into corners can also be effective with inkstrikes.
On the other hand, the Booyah Bomb would not be a good special as it's use is similar to the Triple Inkstrikes. Specials like Crab Tank are also not useful as they require precision and the Triple Inkstrikes' inkstrikes can block the Crab Tank's vision.
- Aggressive weapons tend to have the Triple Inkstrike. With Triple Inkstrike leaving the user vulnerable, players can ambush the users without having to worry about being splatted first.
- The Ink Vac can eliminate the inkstrikes if thrown directly at it.
- The Triple Inkstrike's inkstrikes are easily avoidable as they are marked before they activate, this can be used to advantage.
- The special can also be used to mark the user's location. Most likely, if a Triple Inkstrike is used, the user is nearby in range.