Inkipedia:Requests for Rights/Archives/Mr Squid (2)
|This page is an archive.|
It contains older discussions that are no longer ongoing. If you wish to discuss one of the topics here, please bring it up on the live discussion page.
A month ago, I did a bit of vandalism to an Octo Valley page. I was told that if I kept editing (godd edits, obviously) I might soon get my rights back. So I have done lots of good edits. I would like to have my rights back.
15:06, 4 October 2016 (UTC)
- Also, Mr Squid forgot to mention that he is very very sorry and will not do that again". So vote for Mr Squid! Callie Talk
and Marie Talk
- Strong Support. I want to make fake user sigs by the way (^^) (|Contribs) 13:42, 7 October 2016 (UTC)
- Agreeing with GogglesKunInkling, Mr Squid, Callie and Marie. He's very sorry and he promises he won't do any vandalism; why I agree.
- Still a bit soon. Maybe in a month or so, but I am willing to change my mind if you'd elaborate on what caused you to perform vandalism and where you went wrong there. Nyargleblargle (Contribs) 13:35, 7 October 2016 (UTC)
- This request is pretty informal and I am generally against a vandal becoming a patroller so soon after the vandalism was performed. Luke (talk) 16:40, 7 October 2016 (UTC)
- The wiki is not in desperate need of patrollers right now, and the act of vandalism has shown that you might not need rights yet. It takes a lot of maturity and self-control to have rights. - 19:54, 8 October 2016 (UTC)