Welcome to my talk page! Leave a message below!
- 1 Request for a partnership
- 2 RE: Request for a partnership
- 3 Weird missing file
- 4 Template:TermLength
- 5 Old Wikia site
- 6 Wanted Files
- 7 Jun20 Inkfest
- 8 Wiki Help
- 9 Giving Yourself Barnsquids
- 10 RE:Skype
- 11 Editing
- 12 Suggesting an edit
- 13 Uploads
- 14 Skype
- 15 Profile Stuff
- 16 RE RE: Profile Stuff
- 17 Just a note
- 18 RE: RE: Just a note
- 19 Profile Editing and Patrolling
- 20 Positions
- 21 Re: Skype
- 22 Profile
- 23 I think I remember you?
- 24 Reverting Edits
- 25 Patroller Rights
- 26 HELP PLEASE
- 27 Hello i am new to this
- 28 Thanks
- 29 RE: Sub Classes
- 30 German Translations
- 31 Mission map copyrights
- 32 Barnsquids and Translations
- 33 New Categories Added?
- 34 Sorry for the late reply
- 35 Octoling Hacker Warning
- 36 More HD renders?
- 37 Oversized image
- 38 HQ weapon icons
- 39 Tables
- 40 Pirates vs. Ninjas Barnsquids
- 41 Congratulations, ShrimpPin!
- 42 It this Okay?
- 43 Edit Counter
- 44 Camp Jellyfish
- 45 How do I join Skype?
- 46 Could Use Some Help Writing a Walkthrough
- 47 Aren't you allowed to give others Barnsquids?
- 48 My edit counter needs to be updated!
- 49 File Dump (SplatNet assets)
- 50 Signature
- 51 Can I try welcoming people?
- 52 Patroller
- 53 Weapon images
- 54 Done it!
- 55 How do I make it?!
- 56 Well.... lol
- 57 Where did you get the official 3D Octotroopet artwork from?
- 58 Barnsquids & unnoticed users
- 59 Help?
Request for a partnership
Hello ! I'm French and i will create a Wikia about Splatoon : Your Wiki is very beautiful and i would have a partnership with your Inkipedia ! Sorry, my English is not very good :o Bye ! --BlueGhost (talk) 21:28, 13 April 2016 (UTC +2)
RE: Request for a partnership
Weird missing file
Hey Shrimp - :File:Advertisements.png appears as uploaded by you, but for whatever reason the image itself doesn't show up on my end. Not sure if something went wrong during upload or what, but it'll probably be worth re-uploading. ~SuperHamster Talk 02:32, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Moved to File:AdPolicy.png - seems to have fixed per being blocked by adguard/block. 21:51, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
What is this template and what is it do/for? Please categorize it :)19:36, 12 June 2015 (UTC)
- I have moved it into your userspace. 07:54, 16 October 2015 (UTC)
Old Wikia site
Hi! Your edits to the main page on the old Wikia site, telling viewers to come here, seem to have been reverted. Might want to fix that! (Or even better, delete the entire site if possible?) The old site always shows up in google rather than Inkipedia. :( Thanks! --Eli (talk) 11:22, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
- The reverts were made my a Wikia staff member who has banned everyone who was advertising this site. Wikia considers it vandalism if we advertise the fact we have moved.
- Some staff on here are working on increasing our Google results -- we're already up to #5 for "splatoon wiki" on Google and #4 on DuckDuckGo; that's up from somewhere on the third page! The best way we can increase our search rating is keep improving the content on here way past what is on the Wikia site. Google will notice when we get more traffic and our articles are better written with more inter-links (usually meaning more content).
- 13:07, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
Last 3 wanted files are broken links found on your Sandbox. Thanks :) 15:33, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
Here's your wikitable:
Round Stage Winner Team1 Team2 Ned Brock GuyPerfect Callie ægis Kristian Color Points Color Points Team Points Team Points Team Points Team Points Team Points Team Points 1 Saltspray Rig 777 927 1094 898 1102 749 2 Bluefin Depot 1096 470 1255 471 1114 690 3 Bluefin Depot 738 816 1128 805 1224 462 4 Saltspray Rig 980 690 1277 1268 772 5 Saltspray Rig 897 798 1102 888 1230 6 Saltspray Rig 795 891 504 651 775 915 1245 7 Saltspray Rig 1214 448 1076 965 1099 790 8 Bluefin Depot 672 876 1094 1065 758 433 9 Saltspray Rig 939 731 793 640 1236 898 374 10 Bluefin Depot 813 723 712 927 1126 536 539 11 Bluefin Depot 822 649 724 202 1172 457 654 300
I don't know what user to talk to about this. I hear that you went independent from Wikia. I would like to do the same for amiibowiki, so i have some questions.
- Does it cost money?
- Do you keep all of your pages, templates, images, etc. from Wikia?
- How do you do it period?
PS: Respond on my page so I see it!
Giving Yourself Barnsquids
Hey ShrimpPin, can you give yourself barnsquids because in the North American Splatfest I supported Team Dogs, or do you or someone else has to award it to me? Daninkel (talk) 21:11, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
Hey, ShirmpPin. I have been trying to edit the Splatfest page, but it says,
"You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
This page has been protected to prevent editing or other actions."
I was hoping you can help me out with this.
Suggesting an edit
Can you add the end time for NA Splatfest Marshmallows vs Hot Dogs to 9PM PDT 8/8/15? I can't edit the Splatfest page so.. Alright I'm kinda new to wikis and stuff so I'll just leave my username -MrSquidd
Hey, ShrimpPin. Some user uploaded images that resembled some of mine. It was actually the same exact one I uploaded, just cropped. I was wondering what to do about this, or if you could do anything about it.
The user is NatsuLink.
I'm not much of a talkative person, but it's no problem for me to follow the chat in the background. Leave me any contact and I'll join.--LittleSkullKid (talk) 14:59, 10 August 2015 (UTC)--LittleSkullKid (talk) 14:59, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
Umm, Hi. I'm kinda new here, and I'm wondering how you do that thing describing your weapons and stuff on your profile. Could you show me how?
RE RE: Profile Stuff
THANK YOU!!! It's just perfect. :)
Just a note
RE: RE: Just a note
Profile Editing and Patrolling
I cannot express enough about how excited I am to be a Patroller. All I ask is if you could possible tell me the basics of what a Patroller does?
Also, I saw how you edited Peridot's profile and I was wondering if you could do the same for mine.
Hi again. Thanks for the barnsquid. Could you explain what all of the positions like Bureaucrat and patroller do? How do you become one? Thanks for being so helpful. Hero231 (talk) 23:30, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
I don't know if you saw, but I left a message in my talk page. If you could check it out, that'd be great.
I think I remember you?
Hey, did you use to go on the club penguin wiki? I think I remember you from when i used to play club penguin years ago lmao. My name on the wiki was wasp125. i'm not sure if you remember me but it's good to see you again --Matthewisascrub (talk) 19:54, 15 August 2015 (UTC)
In my talk page, you said I reverted someones edit. I never reverted an edit, so I am a bit confused.
Hi, ShrimpPin. I was recently promoted to rank patroller, and I have a question regarding one of the rights I now have. I've figured out what it means to mark an edit as "patrolled", but what does it mean to "mark this page as patrolled"? Does that mean that I'll voluntarily watch over it to make sure all the edits on it are good, or does that option, like, do something to my watchlist? Or perhaps I'm just missing something obvious. Anyway, just curious. - IanMS00 talk 03:39, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
Hello i am new to this
Hello ShrimpPin i am new to this site so can you please say how to upload pictures and many other basics?
Thanks for helping me now i created a singing Barnsquid!
RE: Sub Classes
I did ;) -Antrolos
- ) --Antrolos--
Mission map copyrights
Hey, I noticed you uploaded File:Mission1Map.png. Be careful with the copyrights! You didn't make that yourself, did you? If not, you should credit the author of the image on the file's page. – EspyoT 08:11, 1 September 2015 (UTC)
- By Nintendo? Hm, seems kinda weird. I'm not sure how affiliated Nintendo and Prima are, is all. Plus, even if Nintendo themselves sent the render, Prima added the jump arrows and all. We should be careful about things like these. – EspyoT 14:06, 1 September 2015 (UTC)
Barnsquids and Translations
Hey, ShrimpPin! I noticed that you just recently added some Barnsquids on how many edits one user has made. I was wondering, what is the easiest way to see how many edits I've made? On another note, I've been trying to add all of the quotes from the announcements and the results of the Japanese Splatfests. Sadly enough, I cannot speak Japanese. I was wondering if you or someone on the site you know can translate them for me. If you or somebody you know can, the links to all of the in-game announcements and on the Talk:Splatfest page.
New Categories Added?
- I understand having a subcategory for stages (e.g. Arowana Mall), but don't you think adding categories for individual weapons (.52 Gal) is a tad much? I can't imagine searching for other images by weapon equip, much less adding more and more categories as DLC is released. Same goes with the Octo Valley chapter categories that were added (Floating Sponge Garden), it just seems a tad redundant. ~CreatorGX (Talk) 15:45, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
- I see where you're coming from, I remember going through the Fairuse category once all the images were categorized, and finding loads of dupes about. I've been guilty of uploading something only to tag it for deletion upon finding a better image somewhere in Inkipedia. My trouble is I'm not sure if the need for avoiding dupes outweighs the fact that we'll need a category for all (currently) 51 weapons, 12 stages, and 33 Octo Valley missions. Should we get any others to weigh in on this? ~CreatorGX (Talk) 17:55, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
- I think having an Assets or Image Resource gallery could work, actually. It'd be quite a bit of work and upkeep, but it'd be consolidated to a single page at the very least. We could separate everything using headers and make each different gallery tag collapsible to avoid strenuous image loads. I'd rather this go to a community vote though, I can see the negatives of either choice. ~CreatorGX (Talk) 15:25, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
Sorry for the late reply
Hey it's good to see that you remember me lmao! Things've been good, thanks. I quit the cpw back in like january 2013 and i haven't played the game since june 2013 either, but my skype is wespywesp. Great to see you man! --Matthewisascrub (talk) 18:33, 20 September 2015 (UTC)
Octoling Hacker Warning
- Just a bit of a heads-up/request for making a notice regarding the Hacked Octoling issue thats popping up every now and then. It might not be common enough to warrant a front page notice, but I'd like your opinion on it as it is game-breaking. Have a good weekend! ~CreatorGX (Talk) 22:38, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
More HD renders?
Hey do you have any more of those nice big character renders like Sheldon.jpeg? I haven't been able to find where it came from, since the only place that has it seems to be Inkipedia - did you make it? --Bzeep! talk 22:15, 13 October 2015 (UTC)
Hey Shrimp - File:Sheldon transparent 2.png is currently bigger than the site's 12.5 MP limit for files. Wanted to let you know, in case you want to upload a smaller version. Thanks! ~SuperHamster Talk 18:22, 16 October 2015 (UTC)
HQ weapon icons
I saw from the 'upload log' that you uploaded high quality images of the weapon icons. Are the sources of the HQ weapon icons from SplatNet (looks like it's from SplatNet)? If yes, I could upload the HQ versions of other weapons. -InfiniteMusume (talk) 10:08, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
- FROM REPLY: Alright then. Let me see what I can do. Thanks a lot! -InfiniteMusume (talk) 15:07, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
Hey ShrimpPin, I was just wondering how to format a table so it collapses down. I made a table showing my Turf War numbers but it's a little oversized. Could you make my Turf Inked table on my page collapsible so I know how to do it? Thanks, Ηerø (talk) 17:16, 24 October 2015 (UTC)
- Could you actually put it in the table? It doesn't seem to be working. Or maybe I'm just not putting it in the right spot. Ηerø (talk) 00:18, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
Pirates vs. Ninjas Barnsquids
Congratulations on being October 2015's Inkling of the Month! If you'd like, we'd appreciate a short acceptance speech to add to the aforelinked page.
Here's your Barnsquid!
|Inkling of the Month Barnsquid|
It this Okay?
So I've started Media Wiki for Devil's Third"A upcoming game for the wii U" I'm new to media wiki so i kinda used some of y'all designs. After i get the hang of Mediawiki ill change them I just wanted to know if that was okay for me to use them for now. I don't wanna work for the evil Empire of Wikia anymore. And i just wanted to get the Wiki up before Devils third comes out and everyone starts using the wikia version that me and some friends built. link to my wiki here http://devilsthirdwiki.mwzip.com/wiki/Main_Page --KantoxKid (talk) 19:53, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
Just a heads up that someone has marked Camp Jellyfish, an article you created, for deletion/merge into Camp Triggerfish. If you have any thoughts, I invite you to put them on the talk page. Cheers! ~SuperHamster Talk 07:12, 30 December 2015 (UTC)
How do I join Skype?
Could Use Some Help Writing a Walkthrough
Hello ShrimpPin, I could use some help writing the walkthrough for Spreader Splatfest. Snowwarrior92
Aren't you allowed to give others Barnsquids?
My edit counter needs to be updated!
ShrimpPin, my edit counter says I have 49 edits as of 29 Feburary, however now I have done more edits but it doesn't count it. Do I need to click on something to update it, or does it just automatically update every month?
File Dump (SplatNet assets)
What do you think of my signature? (|Contribs)
Can I try welcoming people?
I want to do so! PLZ?
I am sorry if I'm welcoming you. This is just a preview. (|Contribs) 8, June 2016 (UTC)
|“||Note that administrators will typically promote active users with over 100 edits in the past 30 days. If you meet this requirement and wish to be a patroller, contact an administrator and make a request.||”|
19:06, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
Hey Ned, Syl has been looking for weapon images of the new weapons for his weapon demos. I was trying to look for where on SplatNet you found them but I couldn't. If you could just tell me which page you found them on I could save/upload them for Syl and save you the time. Thanks, 11:50, 12 June 2016 (UTC)
How do I make it?!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/97156393047429120/238681710680604672/Screen_Shot_2016-10-20_at_16.15.24.png Both are moreorless identical so I'm fine on which is kept. Luke (talk) 15:16, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
Where did you get the official 3D Octotroopet artwork from?
I've been wondering where you got it from since I couldn't find it anywhere but here. GoombaBroadcast (talk) 03:10, 3 October 2017 (UTC) I left a message on your awards! i'd like the participation barnsquid Squiddy Girl, the inkling girl (talk) 18:39, 15 February 2019 (UTC)
Barnsquids & unnoticed users
Since you made them, I noticed I had (at least) 10 mainspace edits. This is also the case with User:Squiddy Girl and many other unnoticed users. All I'm saying is please check everyone's contributions, even the ones with 10 edits (even if it's not mainspace). Thanks, 20:26, 9 March 2019 (UTC)
How do I edit the wiki? -OctoMan_26 12:45, 27 August 2019 (UTC) (https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/User_talk:Agent_Awesome (talk))
There are many ways to edit the wiki. If you're stuck, there's the help manual to guide you. You can ask questions on the Ink Pump as well. When I'm stuck, I may look at how other pages are edited and I take inspiration from them. Malkiboy (talk) 13:00, 27 August 2019 (UTC)Malkiboy