Where did you get the official 3D OctoStamp artwork from?
- Ahh I'm just credited as the uploader there cuz I deleted the original and reuploaded it as a png instead of a jpeg. The person who uploaded it first was ShrimpPin but uh... he's not here anymore. Lemme ask around and see if anyone knows where he got it from. --Bzeep talk 02:09, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
How to merge infoboxes on user page
I was wondering if you could help me merge my infoboxes on my user page.
10:07, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
- Mmmmm infobox merging is done with Template:InfoboxGobbler, and I'm pretty sure it only works with infobox templates. If you do what Inkrid did on their page you can make custom infoboxes using Template:Infobox and combine em with the gobbler. --Bzeep talk 14:07, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
- Oh my god, I'm ever so sorry. The email mustn't have come through. Adster1005
Hey, fancy a squad battle? Adster1005
17:46, 7 May 2018 (UTC)
- Ahh sorry I don't do squads, I like the randomized teams you get in solo 😛 If you ever wanna turf that would be cool though --Bzeep talk 20:24, 7 May 2018 (UTC)
Flow trivia page
- Aw. :b Well we do try to keep the wiki worded in an understandable way, since it's a nintendo game and there's a lot of young people as well as adults who aren't marine biologists that are interested in it, heh. --Bzeep talk 17:56, 9 May 2018 (UTC)
I want to have a picture of my Inkling on my user page, but I don't know how to take screenshots from my Switch and add them to my computer. I notice that you have a picture of your Inkling on your page. Can you please tell me how you did it?--Doughnutsprinkles8 (talk) 11:41, 10 May 2018 (UTC)
- If you link a twitter or facebook account on your switch, you can post screenshots and download em on your computer. That causes the image quality to take a bit of a hit though... If you want source quality, you can use a microsd card to transfer images from your switch to the computer directly. --Bzeep talk 15:42, 11 May 2018 (UTC)
A Small Favor
Hey Bzeep, can you do me a small favor? Can you please check out my user page? Thanks in advance. --Snowwarrior92 05:37, 5 June 2018 (UTC)