Where did you get the official 3D OctoStamp artwork from?
- Ahh I'm just credited as the uploader there cuz I deleted the original and reuploaded it as a png instead of a jpeg. The person who uploaded it first was ShrimpPin but uh... he's not here anymore. Lemme ask around and see if anyone knows where he got it from. --Bzeep talk 02:09, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
How to merge infoboxes on user page
I was wondering if you could help me merge my infoboxes on my user page.
Thanks, Adster100510:07, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
- Mmmmm infobox merging is done with Template:InfoboxGobbler, and I'm pretty sure it only works with infobox templates. If you do what Inkrid did on their page you can make custom infoboxes using Template:Infobox and combine em with the gobbler. --Bzeep talk 14:07, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
- Oh my god, I'm ever so sorry. The email mustn't have come through. Adster1005 17:28, 7 May 2018 (UTC)
Hey, fancy a squad battle? Adster100517:46, 7 May 2018 (UTC)
- Ahh sorry I don't do squads, I like the randomized teams you get in solo 😛 If you ever wanna turf that would be cool though --Bzeep talk 20:24, 7 May 2018 (UTC)
Flow trivia page
- Aw. :b Well we do try to keep the wiki worded in an understandable way, since it's a nintendo game and there's a lot of young people as well as adults who aren't marine biologists that are interested in it, heh. --Bzeep talk 17:56, 9 May 2018 (UTC)
I want to have a picture of my Inkling on my user page, but I don't know how to take screenshots from my Switch and add them to my computer. I notice that you have a picture of your Inkling on your page. Can you please tell me how you did it?--Doughnutsprinkles8 (talk) 11:41, 10 May 2018 (UTC)
- If you link a twitter or facebook account on your switch, you can post screenshots and download em on your computer. That causes the image quality to take a bit of a hit though... If you want source quality, you can use a microsd card to transfer images from your switch to the computer directly. --Bzeep talk 15:42, 11 May 2018 (UTC)
A Small Favor
Hey Bzeep, can you do me a small favor? Can you please check out my user page? Thanks in advance. --Snowwarrior92 05:37, 5 June 2018 (UTC)
- Okay I looked at it. Uhhh not sure I get it though ahah, can you explain a lil --Bzeep talk 20:35, 5 June 2018 (UTC)
Hi. can you help me with my pages?
- Sure, what kinda stuff do you want help with? :o If you wanna learn about general wiki things there's a lot of helpful pages on mediawiki --Bzeep talk 01:49, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
- So once you have an image in a page, you can add stuff in the brackets to change things about it. [[File:image.png|100px]] will set its size to 100px (or whatever number you put in there), [[File:image.png|thumb]] will make it a thumbnail with a border, and [[File:image.png|right]] will align it to the right of the page (or left or center if you want). These can also be combined on one file like this: [[File:image.png|thumb|right|100px]] There's a buncha ways to format images, looking at files on different pages can help you get an idea --Bzeep talk 15:40, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
Wow, you have so many Barnsquids! can you help me get some? Also, I need a favor. I have made 10 edits, and it says there's a 10 edit barnsquid. How do I know if I have it? Thanks, Squid Splat (talk) 19:16, 2 February 2019 (UTC)