Inkipedia:Requests for Rights/Archives/Zombietoon
|This page is an archive.|
It contains older discussions that are no longer ongoing. If you wish to discuss one of the topics here, please bring it up on the live discussion page.
I do a lot of level walkthroughs and weapon strategies on the wiki and if I had Patroller rights and tools I would be able to spend more time on those walkthroughs and so forth. I have around 250 edits so I have some experience. I also have not been blocked nor vandalized anything on the wiki.
- It seems like most of your edits are on the user-space and 40% are actual edits, if the situation changes I'd reconsider. 22:50, 13 March 2020 (UTC)
- Opposition just for now, like Shahar, for the same reasons - the majority of your edits are for user pages at the moment. Not against you doing more to the mainspace in the future, though! GloverMist (talk) 23:15, 13 March 2020 (UTC)
- Weak Opposition. Please do not get me wrong. I think you would make a great patroller! I just think that you might not need those rights yet. As a friend, I want you to succeed but I don’t want you to get in too deep before you are ready. But, I am not exactly an admin or a patroller myself. I am not exactly an expert. Thanks for listening! £|_@|\/|€1232(Talk) 00:39, 14 March 2020 (UTC)
- 11:59, 15 March 2020 (UTC)
- As above. Patroller tools would not aid much in writing guides so I don't think you have much need of them right now. 17:30, 6 May 2020 (UTC)
- Per the above comments. More mainspace edits are suggested. Trig - 22:22, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
- Same as everyone else, I'm opposing, as a lot of your edits are in the user namespace (Zombietoon's edit count). Also, everything you want to do, doesn't need patroller rights 11:59, 15 March 2020 (UTC)
- Based on current votes I think it's safe to resolve this request. Please feel free to keep on editing so you can potentially request again in future. 22:26, 12 May 2020 (UTC)