Messages will be archived after 25 messages or 35,000 bytes. The current page size is 4,180 bytes.
- I’ll wait and see. They don’t seem to be as bot-like as other spam accounts haven’t done anything negative to the site yet. GloverMist (talk) 21:38, 5 January 2021 (UTC)
- Maybe my worst fear has become true! That spam accounts are evolving--EMOPRINZ!WIKI!!! 21:40, 5 January 2021 (UTC)
- Not sure if it's deliberate but BS has another meaning... sorry i dont wanna define it--EMOPRINZ!WIKI!!! 19:07, 6 January 2021 (UTC)
Asking about my IA3 contributions.
Before I do something foolish, I'm asking you if its ok to add a strategy section to the Inner Agent 3 page? Because some players may come here in need of some pointers if they're struggling, especially with the Autobomb Launcher phase. So, I've actually come up with an effective strategy that "COULD" be helpful. Just wanted to ask beforehand! :D P.J. GT (talk) 22:06, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
- If you think you can expand the page, please do! I’ve certainly never been able to defeat them myself! GloverMist (talk) 22:18, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
Caught a spammer or something
Dont know if User:LouieOFlynn4853 is a spam bot or not, but what i do know is that he broke the policy for personal info 20:08, 2 February 2021 (UTC)
- Concerning... --EMOPRINZ!WIKI!!! 20:29, 2 February 2021 (UTC) P.S If he is real why would you do that!?
- All dealt with! Thanks! GloverMist (talk) 21:32, 2 February 2021 (UTC)
- Also, User:Woman Zeke has broken the personal information policy by displaying their real name. dedf1sh07 17:49, 27 February 2021 (UTC)
About the account creation log
- They're almost certainly bots that we can't control. As long as they're not actively harming the running of the site or sabotaging the wiki, we can let them be, if somewhat grudgingly! GloverMist (talk) 15:57, 27 February 2021 (UTC)
- Oh OK, thank you for clarifying.--EMOPRINZ!WIKI!!! 16:29, 27 February 2021 (UTC)