||This is a talk page!|
- Please do not post edits that violate INK:TALK, as this is very disruptive. Only post edits that are kind, constructive, and related to Splatoon.
Messages will be archived after page surpasses 35,000 bytes. The current page size is 6,697 bytes.
I don't know how to rename the picture. Could you give me instructions?
And since I'm here, how can I change the size of the picture when I put it on my page?
Mystic (talk) 19:54, 10 April 2021 (UTC)
- Answered on your talk page. Eminence Chatter 20:20, 10 April 2021 (UTC)
Since I'm holding a minifest I wanna put it on the Inkfest page. The date is on Sunday, May 2, 2021, and all I saw on the page were Saturdays. Would I need to postpone it for summer of 2021? While I'm at it do you need permission to make a minifest? 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 (talk) 14:40, 27 April 2021 (UTC)
- Anyone can host a minifest, you do not need permission to do so. You don't need to postpone it as long as it is not on the same date as another minifest. I will add it to the Inkfest page as soon as possible. Eminence Chatter 12:07, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
Thanks but its alright I already put it in C: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 (talk) 15:49, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
I want to say something.
As a former bureaucrat and sysop on another domain, would this help my chances?--Astor
x30px 06:12, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
I don't understand what you mean, can you elaborate?
Eminence Chatter 12:07, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
- I was a former Patroller (and at one point bureaucrat) on an old wiki, but they moved domain and eventually I lost my login. I am asking if this info would indeed be useful.--Astor
x30px 15:53, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
- Useful for what? Eminence Chatter 16:00, 29 April 2021 (UTC)
- For getting patroller status --Astor
x30px 18:59, 29 April 2021 (UTC)
- Then yes, that would probably be a good thing to mention. Eminence Chatter 22:10, 29 April 2021 (UTC)
Alright so I have no idea how to make barnsquids but I know that most of the time you will get barnsquids from minifests, level, etc. Since I have no experience in making barnsquids (or anything) I was wondering if I'd actually have to learn how to make a barnsquid for my minifest. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 (talk) 19:41, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
Sorry for my inactivity
Hiya eminence. I lost my account. But I found it. Hope that's ok! :)
x30px 11:34, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
Hey Eminence, I noticed you were paying close attention to the recent changes which is great, keep in mind that assuming good faith is a fundamental principle on wikis as it's free and editable by everyone. The translation to the game title in different localizations is rather clear so an undo wasn't necessary there. Consider having faith in the changes users edit in the articles so that there won't be a lot of back and forth edits. Thanks for patrolling and have a great day. Shahar (talk) 09:52, 29 August 2021 (UTC)
Splatoon 3's "Slick"-esque Inkling hairstyle
It seems that both are the one and the same as the top picture also shows the back knot. I corrected it on the Player customization page.
— Exaskliri (talk | contribs) 03:50, 17 October 2021 (UTC)
An Enigmatic Barnsquid
So I sometimes check out other users’ pages to see their contributions and to get to know people around here better. One thing I noticed was that a few users had this barnsquid:
- This Barnsquid was awarded to somebody on ??/??/??
for making significant contributions to the manga section of Inkipedia.
It seems kinda vague how a user could’ve obtained a barnsquid like this. What exactly counts as a “significant contribution” to the manga section? I would like to know since this barnsquid looks so cool!
- Thanks in advance. Princewave 19:10, 31 January 2022 (UTC)
- This isn't an official Barnsquid. It was made by Redacted Squid aka Prinz so you'll have to ask them about it. To my knowledge it was given to users who worked on the Manga Reformation project a year ago. Hope it helps! Eminence Chatter 19:18, 31 January 2022 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Prinz appears to make edits quite sporadically, so I’m nervous about talking to them. Thanks for the info though! Princewave 19:27, 31 January 2022 (UTC)
I was wondering how to make your user name different and add an image and stuff like that. How do you do it? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Megarxr (talk • contribs) 16:31, 1 May 2022 (UTC)
- Refer to the Signature policy for help making a signature. You can also look at other users signatures for ideas. By the way, make sure that you sign talk page comments using <nowiki>Eminence Chatter 10:37, 2 May 2022 (UTC)<nowiki>. Hope it helps! Eminence Chatter 10:37, 2 May 2022 (UTC)