Hi! How are you? I'm P.J. GT. I am 19, live in the U.S.A. and a devoted Christian. I have been a huge fan of Splatoon since I got S2. I have bought all the weapons and gear. My favorite weapon classes are Dualies, Shooters, Sloshers and Splatlings. See ya on the Splattlefield!
Check out my Sandbox about my own Characters and stories; go here!
- Home State: Indiana
- Time Zone: CDT
- Switch User Name: P.J. GTTM
- Switch Friend Code: SW-1207-2946-2895
My Playstyle & Records
My playstyle is an aggressive one. I don't always think of flanking that much on certain stages. I sometimes get frustrated if I'm on a losing streak.
- Highest Splats/Assists in one match: 34.
- Highest Weapon Freshness: 56.0 with the Splat Dualies.
- Highest Salmon Run Title: Profreshional 520.
- Shifts played: 1,492.
- Lifetime Golden Eggs collected: 25,427.
- Lifetime Power Eggs collected: 859,029.
- Lifetime Crew-Mates rescued: 4,025.
- Total Employee Points: 239,145p.
Bold is the team I chose.
|20 Wins - 10 Losses|
|Splatfest Vote||Splatfest Title||Result||Explanation|
|Mayo vs. Ketchup
|Fiend||Loss||I prefer ketchup 'cause it tastes better than egg paste.
|Flight vs. Invisibility
|King||WIN||Flying to get a meal sounds cooler than disappearing to rob banks.
|Vampire vs. Werewolf
|King||WIN||Wow! 3-0 for Pearl! I chose vampires 'cause they're cooler than dog-men.
|Sci-Fi vs. Fantasy
|Champion||WIN||Fan of Star Wars, but I was hooked on Zelda: BOTW then. Plus, I went with Marina 'cause she's the best!
|Sweater vs. Sock
|King||Loss||Merry Squidmas! 🎄 I never ask for clothing for Christmas, but if I had to choose one, I went with socks.
|Action vs. Comedy
|King||Loss||#Star Wars! ⭐🛸 #Battlebots! 💥
|Money vs. Love
|Queen||WIN||Treat others how you want to be treated. The love for money is the root of all evil.
|Chicken vs. Egg
|Queen||WIN||Part of Genesis 1:20 in The Bible says; " God said, Let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky, and they were made." Enough said.
|Baseball vs. Soccer
|Queen||WIN||Pearl's argument made more sense. Plus, I liked playing baseball (tee-ball) in school over soccer, where teammates hog the ball.
|Raph vs. Leo
(May 2018: 1/3)
|Queen||WIN||I don't watch Nickelodeon, but TMNT are cool. Raph looked rad.
|Mikey vs. Donnie
(May 2018: 2/3)
|Queen||WIN||Don's into tech, so I chose him.
|Raph vs. Donnie
(May 2018: 3/3)
|Queen||WIN||Same as round 2. COWABUNGA! 🐢🍕
|Pulp vs. No-Pulp
|Queen||Loss||Pulp-Free thank you very much! First one as an Octoling.
|Squid vs. Octopus
|Queen||WIN||<:= SQUIDKID 4 LIFE BRO.! =:> 🔫
|Fork vs. Spoon
|Queen||Loss||Tough choices. Sided with Marina. Felt the same as her with the results. I'm more of a finger food person. :P
|Retro vs. Modern
|Queen||WIN||I like to be up to date like the Inklings as well.
|Trick vs. Treat
(October 2018) Splatoween
|Queen||WIN||I totally had to choose candy! My family doesn't celebrate halloween, but we are recently give out candy and Bible tracks.
|Salsa vs. Guac
|Queen||WIN||I totally love to eat chips & salsa!
|Hero vs. Villain
|Queen||WIN||SMASHFEST TIME!!! I chose Villains because Ridley is an all awesome beast! 🎮
|Fam vs. Friend
(January 2019) Frostyfest
|Queen||Loss||The holidays are always best with family!
|Pancake vs. Waffle
|Queen||Loss||I don't eat waffles anymore for some reason. I like my pancakes without syrup.
|Knight vs. Wizard
|Queen||Loss||Knights are real. Magic is not.
|Hare vs. Tortoise
(April 2019) Springfest
|Queen||Loss||I remember the story from childhood. I chose the Tortoise 'cause I thought it would end like the tale, but the results made me feel like I should've chose Hare. Darn...
|Time Travel vs. Teleportation
|Queen||WIN||Time travelers want to change history and they will not exist. Teleportation 4 new transportation!
|Unicorn vs. Narwhal
|Queen||WIN||Obviously chose the creature that's real. Encountered and won my first 100x Battle!
|Chaos vs. Order
(July 2019) FINALFEST: SPLATOCALYPSE
|King||Loss||You need Order to prevent Chaos! This was the BEST Splatfest ever! All Shifty Stations and 3 days long! Off the Hook; Pearl and Marina; BFFs stickin' together till the end! PS: Won another 100x Battle on Day 2 and got the Princess Cannon on Day 3!
|Mayo vs. Ketchup
|King||WIN||Ketchup gets REVENGE!!! Shocking to have a Splatfest this late in S2's life after the (so-called) FinalFest! Generally, the same thoughts as before.
|Chicken vs. Egg
|Queen||WIN||Creation prevails once again! 3 more bonus Splatfests?! Bring it on! Generally, the same thoughts as before. P.S. Evolution is a complete lie!
|Trick vs. Treat
(October 2020) Splatoween
|Queen||WIN||A double-dose of Sweet Victory! Splatoween returned from the grave! Chose candy again!
|Super Mushroom vs. Super Star
|King||WIN||Oh, yeah! Super Mushroom a' wins! I totally love the Super Mushroom because, it's the icon for the series! (and the size altering effects) Happy 35th Anniversary Mario!!
|Cap'n Cuttlefish||Military General|
|C.Q. Cumber||Tiny Conductor|
|Commander Tartar||Evil Robot|
|DJ Octavio||Typical Villain|
|Iso Padre||Shady Businessman|
|Marie||Calm n' Sassy Girl|
|Marina||Shy Excited Girl|
|Mr. Grizz||Pirate Captain|
|Pearl||Serious Spoiled Girl|
Favorite Weapons (12)-
- Splat Dualies
- Kensa Splat Dualies
- Custom Dualie Squelchers
- Tentatek Splattershot
- Kensa Splattershot
- Custom Splattershot Jr.
- Splattershot Pro
- N-ZAP '85
- Aerospray MG
- L-3 Nozzlenose
- Tri-Slosher Nouveau
- Heavy Splatling Remix
Alt. Favorites (4)-
Favorite Subs (4)-
Favorite Specials (8)-
|Dry: 59||Raw: 27||Fresh: 13||Super Fresh!: 38||Super Fresh!: 2|
Lifetime Ink Coverage
- Complete Total: 11,647,465p.
- Weapon Badges: 23/139.
|Duke (Agent 4)||Inkling Boy||Splat Dualies||Squidfin Hook Cans||Blue Tentatek Tee||Red Power Stripes|
|Jen (Agent 8)||Octoling Girl||Tentatek Splattershot||Half-Rim Glasses||Black V-Neck Tee||Amber Sea Slug Hi-Tops|
|Sally (Agent 3)||Inkling Girl||Kensa Splattershot||Fake Contacts||Pirate-Stripe Tee||Orange Arrows|
|Challenger||Inkling Boy||Tri-Slosher Nouveau||King Flip Mesh||Toni K. Baseball Jersey||Black & Blue Squidkid V|
|Blazer||Octoling Girl||Custom Dualie Squelchers||Golden Toothpick||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Friendship Bracelet|
|Turf War Fangirl||Inkling Girl||N-ZAP '85||Pilot Goggles||Red Tentatek Tee||LE Soccer Shoes|
|Striker 2.0||Inkling Girl||L-3 Nozzlenose||Painter's Mask||Layered Anchor LS||Black Dakroniks|
|Squid Hero||Inkling Girl||Kensa Splat Dualies||Hero Headphones Replica||Hero Hoodie Replica||Hero Snowboots Replicas|
|Null Soldier||Octoling Girl||Heavy Splatling Remix||Null Visor Replica||Null Armor Replica||Null Boots Replica|
|Veteran||Inkling Boy||Splattershot Pro||Tennis Headband||Black Tee||Clownfish Basics|
|Original Go-To||Inkling Boy||Aerospray MG||Headlamp Helmet||Matcha Down Jacket||Piranha Moccasins|
|Bonus/Splatfest||Octoling Girl||Custom Splattershot Jr.||Tinted Shades||Splatfest Tee Replica||Sunset Orca Hi-Tops|
|Alt. Weapon Sets|
|Alt. 1||Any||Kensa Splattershot Pro||Painter's Mask||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Friendship Bracelet|
|Alt. 2||Any||Kensa Mini Splatling||King Flip Mesh||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Red Power Stripes|
|Alt. 3||Any||Sloshing Machine Neo||King Flip Mesh||Null Armor Replica||Orange Arrows|
|Alt. 4||Any||Jet Squelcher||King Flip Mesh||Black V-Neck Tee||Black Dakroniks|
|Set Name||Skin Tone||Ink Color||Eye Color||Hairstyle||Leggings|
|Duke (Agent 4)||2nd Lightest||Green||Blue||"Hipster"||"Shorts with Leggings"|
|Jen (Agent 8)||2nd Lightest||Pink||Green||"Pony"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Sally (Agent 3)||2nd Lightest||Orange||Orange||"Hippie"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Challenger||2nd Lightest||Blue||Blue||"Hipster"||"Shorts with Leggings"|
|Turf War Fangirl||2nd Lightest||Blue||Orange||"Double-Bun"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Striker 2.0||2nd Lightest||Yellow||Orange||"Double-Bun"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Squid Hero||2nd Lightest||Green||Orange||"Wave"||"Classic Shorts"|
|Null Soldier||2nd Lightest||Purple||Green||"Pony"||"Pants"|
|Veteran||2nd Lightest||Yellow||Blue||"Hipster"||"Shorts with Leggings"|
|Original Go-To||2nd Lightest||Blue||Blue||"Hipster"||"Shorts with Leggings"|
|Bonus/Splatfest||2nd Lightest||Turquoise||Green||"Tentacurl"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Skin Tone||Eye Colors|
|Skin Tones match my skin tone in real life.||Blue Eyes: Inkling Boy||Green Eyes: Octoling Girl||Orange Eyes: Inkling Girl|
|Fly Octo Fly ~ Ebb & Flow (Octo)|
|Spicy Calamari Inkantation|
|Ebb & Flow|
- Off the Hook
- Squid Sisters
- Wet Floor
- Chirpy Chips
New Squid Beak Splatoon Player Agents
- My Agent 3 is an Orange Inkling Girl with 2nd lightest skin, orange eyes, the "Hippie" hair and wields the S1 Hero Shot. My name for her is Sally.
- My Agent 4 is a Green Inkling Boy with 2nd lightest skin, blue eyes, the "Hipster" hair and wields the Hero Dualies. My name for him is Duke.
- My Agent 8 is a Pink Octoling Girl with 2nd lightest skin, green eyes, the "Pony" hair and wields the Octo Shot. My name for her is Jen.
How my canon works:
I match the game's final boss ink color with one of the game's box art characters. (e.g. S1's final boss player color is orange and the game's box art has an Inkling girl in orange ink, so my Agent 3 is female.)
- Character's skin tone: 2nd lightest (To match my skin tone in real life).
- Eye Colors:
- Inkling Girl: Orange.
- Inkling Boy: Blue.
- Octoling Girl: Green.
- Octoling Boy: Indigo.
Octo Canyon Times
(Notes: All Equipment is fully upgraded and used Curling Bombs for the runs.)
Sector 1: Tentakeel Outpost-
- 01 Return of the Octarians: 1:40 with Hero Shot.
- 02 Welcom to Octopia: 1:57 with Hero Shot.
- 03 Sunset Octocopter: 1:16 with Hero Shot.
- Boss1 Octo Oven: 1:36 with Hero Shot.
Sector 2: Suction-Cup Lookout-
- 04 Enter the Octohurler: 1:36 with Hero Roller.
- 05 The Octopark: 1:59 with Hero Dualies.
- 06 Octozepplin Invasion: 1:21 with Hero Charger.
- 07 Back-Ally Cleanup: 2:10 with Hero Shot.
- 08 Spinning Campground: 1:19 with Hero Shot.
- 09 Octoling Strike: 0:44 with Hero Dualies.
- Boss2 Octo Samurai: 0:56 with Hero Roller.
Sector 3: Beaker's Depot-
- 10 Octoseeker Shakedown: 2:14 with Hero Slosher.
- 11 The Floating Garden: 2:46 with Hero Dualies.
- 12 Octo-Resort Spring: 1:37 with Hero Shot.
- 13 Dancing Floors: 2:16 with Hero Splatling.
- 14 Parking Garage: 2:16 with Hero Charger.
- 15 Octoling Assault: 0:56 with Hero Dualies.
- Boss3 Octostomp: 1:14 with Hero Dualies.
Sector 4: Slimeskin Garrison-
- 16 Secret Bowling Ally: 1:34 with Hero Shot.
- 17 Octocommander Fortress: 1:48 with Hero Slosher.
- 18 Towering Heights: 2:31 with Hero Charger.
- 19 The Experimentorium: 3:36 with Hero Blaster.
- 20 Propellerland: 2:27 with Hero Brella.
- 21 Octolings Ahoy!: 1:06 with Hero Dualies.
- Boss4 Octo Shower: 1:01 with Hero Charger.
Sector 5: Cephalon HQ-
- 22 Underground Expressway: 2:52 with Herobrush.
- 23 The Octogalaxy: 2:12 with Hero Dualies.
- 24 Transfer Junction: 2:36 with Hero Slosher.
- 25 Platform Madhouse: 2:20 with Hero Splatling.
- 26 Paradise Lanes: 1:59 with Hero Roller.
- 27 Octoling Workout: 1:01 with Hero Dualies.
- Boss5 Octobot King 2: 4:59 with Hero Dualies.
Things I want in Splatoon 3
- Worldwide and Regional matchmaking.
- Better matchmaking.
- Being able to play with others close to your Level and skill in Turf War. (e.g. a Level 15 player joins with other players that are Levels 10~19)
- Better and more fair Ranking system.
- A way to play Rank Battles without a Rank. (outside of Private Battles)
- More emotes. (e.g. "This Way!"/"Ouch...", "Booyah!", "Someone's Flanking!", "Start Pushing!")
- More Ink Colors.
- Replace disconnected players with bots.
- Make Spectator Mode be it's own mode in that you can watch currently ongoing matches and/or watch a battle in a friend's lobby until a player spot is available.
- Being able to leave a lobby by pressing the "B-Button" before the match starts.
- Less controller input lag.
- Add CPU players in Private Battle for practice or free-play. (CPU difficulty level can be changed from 1~9 along with weapons and gear in current inventory)
- Better, stronger signal connection & Rollback-Netcode with overseas players to prevent latency issues.
- Special monthly Salmon Run Events with unique occurrences (like say, Fog + Mothership) and new unique Boss Salmonids. (Rewards vary from Ability Chunks, Cash, Gear, Food & Drink Tickets and Super Sea Snails)
- Add an endless-wave Mode.
New Ranked Battle Mechanics:
- Splat Zones- Each Zone has a turret in their centers for defense.
- Tower Control- Have the Tower move faster for the loosing Team, but goes back to normal once lead is taken.
- Rainmaker- Let the Rainmaker have a unique attack when its Special Gauge is filled.
- Clam Blitz- Black Clams that severely slows down the player's mobility once collected, but score more points than normal ones. (Normal Black Clams: 5 points. Black Power Clams: 40 points.)
- All Main Weapons have 3 variants.
- Ideas: Sheldon's Picks- "Splash-o-matic 5", "Festive Squeezer", Marathon Carbon Roller", "Nitro E-liter", "Nitro E-liter Scope", "Chrome Blaster", "Pre-K Clash Blaster", "Boiled Bloblobber", "Atomic Explosher", "Nautilus 29", "Abstract Ballpoint Splatling", "Graffiti Hydra Splatling", "Cider Brella".
- Ideas: Kensa Collection- "Kensa Jet Squelcher", "Kensa .96 Gal", "Kensa Flingza Roller", "Kensa Goo Tuber", "Kensa Rapid Blaster Pro", "Kensa Tri-Slosher", "Kensa Dualie Squelchers", "Kensa Tetra Dualies".
- Remove Sting Ray. Bring back Killer Wail.
- Let the Hero Weapon Replicas have a different Sub and Special. (e.g. The Hero Shot Replica has Fizzy Bomb and Baller while the regular Splattershot has Burst Bomb and Killer Wail)
- More Grizzco Weapons.
- More Octo Replicas. (e.g. Octo Roller Replica = Krak-On Splat Roller)
- New Main, Sub and Special Weapons, along with returning ones.
- Idea: Flamethrower style weapons that spray inky mist instead of flames. (a Splatling sub-class)
- Idea: Bow & Arrow style weapons. (a Charger sub-class)
- No stages that have one-way symmetry. (e.g. Saltspray Rig and Skipper Pavilion)
- New and returning Stages.
- Idea: Inkopolis Speedway.
- Idea: Megalodon Crater.
Shops, Currencies & Abilities:
- Browse more than 6 items in the Gear Shops.
- More ways to spend Cash.
- Being able to use Cash for Ability slots & re-rolls like in Splatoon 1.
- Better, faster ways to get Ability Chunks.
- Better, faster ways to get Super Sea Snails. (outside of Splatfests and Leveling Up)
- No Abilities that increase main weapon damage. (e.g. Damage Up & Main Power Up)
- More Sectors/Areas and levels.
- Secret levels.
- More Bosses. With some that have unique ways to defeat them. (e.g. Octowhirl & Octomaw)
- Difficulties. (Easiest to Hardest; "ROOKIE": Easy. "HERO": Normal. "VETERAN": Expert. "SAVIOR": Super Expert.)
- Gear and Weapon Shop coupons hidden in Hero Mode levels. Each coupon gives you a permanent 5% discount on every purchase. (Each coupon collected will stack the discount percentage. Maxes out at 50% for 10 hidden coupons.)
- Idea: Playable Callie & Marie.
- Being able to report players for cheating or inappropriate user names in-game.
- More player customization. (Hair, Leggings, facial features, eye colors, hair tints and textures)
- Having a set default ink color in the main hub, Shooting Range and Recon.
- Keep Squid Beats as a minigame/music player.
- Have an option to skip Inkopolis News. (The exceptions are announcements of new weapons, stages, gear and Splatfests.)
- That every music band (including post-release), has their own version of "Now or Never!" .
- Player Customization Order- Species & Gender -> Skin Tones -> Eye Colors -> Hair -> Leggings -> Ink Colors.
- Players can save all 4 (Boy & Girl) Inkling and Octoling customizations.
- Inappropriate posts and User Names (political, sexual & threatening)
- Communication Errors
- Squid Parties
- All Ranked Modes
- Revenge of Octo Samurai
- Ink Theory
- #14 crush
- Buoyant Boogie
- "Afro" (Octoling Boy)
- "Banger" (Inkling Girl)
- Respawn Punisher
Other Games I Own
- Hotwheels: Beat That!
- Wii Sports
- Mario Kart Wii
- Wii Sports Resort
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
- New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U
- Skylanders: GIANTS
- Skylanders: Swap Force
- Skylanders: Trap Team
- Mario Party 10
- Paper Mario (Virtual Console)
- Super Mario Maker
- Skylanders Superchargers
- Paper Mario: Color Splash
- Skylanders Imaginators
- Super Metroid (Virtual Console)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Mega Man Legacy Collection (Games 1~6)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (Games 7~10)
- Mega Man 11
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (64, Sunshine, Galaxy)
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (Spring 2021)
- Metroid Prime 4
- Zelda: BOTW 2
- Splatoon 3
Super Smash Bros. (10)-
- Inkling (Use: SSBU)
- Ridley (Use: SSBU)
- Samus (Use: SSBU)
- Mii Swordfighter (Use: SSBU)
- Mii Brawler (Use: SSBU)
- Mii Gunner (Use: SSBU)
- Falco (Use: SSBU)
- Mega Man (Use: SSBU, MM11)
- Ryu (Use: SSBU)
- Zero Suit Samus (Use: SSBU)
- Inkling Boy (S1|Blue) (Use: S2)
- Inkling Girl (S1|Green) (Use: S2)
Super Mario (2)-
- Luigi (Use: SSBU)
- Peach (Use: SSBU)
Skylanders Superchargers (2)-
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Use: SSBU)
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Use: SSBU)
The Legend of Zelda (1)-
- Archer Link (Use: SSBU, TLoZ: BOTW, HW:AOC)
Super Mario Bros. 30th (1)-
- Mario (Use: SSBU, SMM)
|Official Content||Inkopolis Memorial Mixtape
|Fan Community||This link is to a SUPER impressive fan-made S3 called:|