Hi! How are you? I'm P.J. GT. I am 19, live in the U.S.A. and a devoted Christian. I have been a huge fan of Splatoon since I got S2. See ya on the Splattlefield! SPLATOON 3 HYPE AT 11!!!
- Home State: Indiana
- Time Zone: CDT
- Switch User Name: P.J. GTTM
- Switch Friend Code: SW-1207-2946-2895
Personal Splatoon Canon: HERE!
To check out my upcoming Minifest; go HERE!
To check out my final Minifest before Splatoon 3 releases; go HERE!
My Playstyle & Records
My playstyle is an aggressive one. I don't always think of flanking that much on certain stages. I sometimes get frustrated if I'm on a losing streak.
Regular Battle (S2):
- Highest Splats/Assists in one match: 34.
- Highest Weapon Freshness: 56.0 with the Splat Dualies.
Salmon Run (S2):
- Highest Salmon Run Title: Profreshional 520.
- Shifts played: 1,496.
- Lifetime Golden Eggs collected: 25,517.
- Lifetime Power Eggs collected: 861,900.
- Lifetime Crew-Mates rescued: 4,049.
- Total Employee Points: 240,132p.
Bold is the team I chose.
|20 Wins - 10 Losses|
|Splatfest Vote||Splatfest Title||Result||Explanation|
|Mayo vs. Ketchup
|Fiend||Loss||I prefer ketchup 'cause it tastes better than egg paste.
|Flight vs. Invisibility
|King||WIN||Flying to get a meal sounds cooler than disappearing to rob banks.
|Vampire vs. Werewolf
|King||WIN||Wow! 3-0 for Pearl! I chose vampires 'cause they're cooler than dog-men.
|Sci-Fi vs. Fantasy
|Champion||WIN||Fan of Star Wars, but I was hooked on Zelda: BOTW then. Plus, I went with Marina 'cause she's the best!
|Sweater vs. Sock
|King||Loss||Merry Squidmas! 🎄 I never ask for clothing for Christmas, but if I had to choose one, I went with socks.
|Action vs. Comedy
|King||Loss||#Star Wars! ⭐🛸 #Battlebots! 💥
|Money vs. Love
|Queen||WIN||Treat others how you want to be treated. The love for money is the root of all evil.
|Chicken vs. Egg
|Queen||WIN||Part of Genesis 1:20 in The Bible says; " God said, Let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky, and they were made." Enough said.
|Baseball vs. Soccer
|Queen||WIN||Pearl's argument made more sense. Plus, I liked playing baseball (tee-ball) in school over soccer, where teammates hog the ball.
|Raph vs. Leo
(May 2018: 1/3)
|Queen||WIN||I don't watch Nickelodeon, but TMNT are cool. Raph looked rad.
|Mikey vs. Donnie
(May 2018: 2/3)
|Queen||WIN||Don's into tech, so I chose him.
|Raph vs. Donnie
(May 2018: 3/3)
|Queen||WIN||Same as round 2. COWABUNGA! 🐢🍕
|Pulp vs. No-Pulp
|Queen||Loss||Pulp-Free thank you very much! First one as an Octoling.
|Squid vs. Octopus
|Queen||WIN||<:= SQUIDKID 4 LIFE BRO.! =:> 🔫
|Fork vs. Spoon
|Queen||Loss||Tough choices. Sided with Marina. Felt the same as her with the results. I'm more of a finger food person. :P
|Retro vs. Modern
|Queen||WIN||I like to be up to date like the Inklings as well.
|Trick vs. Treat
(October 2018) Splatoween
|Queen||WIN||I totally had to choose candy! My family doesn't celebrate halloween, but we are recently give out candy and Bible tracks.
|Salsa vs. Guac
|Queen||WIN||I totally love to eat chips & salsa!
|Hero vs. Villain
|Queen||WIN||SMASHFEST TIME!!! I chose Villains because Ridley is an all awesome beast! 🎮
|Fam vs. Friend
(January 2019) Frostyfest
|Queen||Loss||The holidays are always best with family!
|Pancake vs. Waffle
|Queen||Loss||I don't eat waffles anymore for some reason. I like my pancakes without syrup.
|Knight vs. Wizard
|Queen||Loss||Knights are real. Magic is not.
|Hare vs. Tortoise
(April 2019) Springfest
|Queen||Loss||I remember the story from childhood. I chose the Tortoise 'cause I thought it would end like the tale, but the results made me feel like I should've chose Hare. Darn...
|Time Travel vs. Teleportation
|Queen||WIN||Time travelers want to change history and they will not exist. Teleportation 4 new transportation!
|Unicorn vs. Narwhal
|Queen||WIN||Obviously chose the creature that's real. Encountered and won my first 100x Battle!
|Chaos vs. Order
(July 2019) FINALFEST: SPLATOCALYPSE
|King||Loss||You need Order to prevent Chaos! This was the BEST Splatfest ever! All Shifty Stations and 3 days long! Off the Hook; Pearl and Marina; BFFs stickin' together till the end! PS: Won another 100x Battle on Day 2 and got the Princess Cannon on Day 3!
|Mayo vs. Ketchup
|King||WIN||Ketchup gets REVENGE!!! Shocking to have a Splatfest this late in S2's life after the (so-called) FinalFest! Generally, the same thoughts as before.
|Chicken vs. Egg
|Queen||WIN||Creation prevails once again! 3 more bonus Splatfests?! Bring it on! Generally, the same thoughts as before. P.S. Evolution is a complete lie!
|Trick vs. Treat
(October 2020) Splatoween
|Queen||WIN||A double-dose of Sweet Victory! Splatoween returned from the grave! Chose candy again!
|Super Mushroom vs. Super Star
|King||WIN||Oh, yeah! Super Mushroom a' wins! I totally love the Super Mushroom because, it's the icon for the series! (and the size altering effects) Happy 35th Anniversary Mario!!
|Cap'n Cuttlefish||Military General|
|C.Q. Cumber||Tiny Conductor|
|Commander Tartar||Evil Robot|
|DJ Octavio||Typical Villain|
|Iso Padre||Shady Businessman|
|Marie||Calm n' Sassy Girl|
|Marina||Shy Excited Girl|
|Mr. Grizz||Pirate Captain|
|Pearl||Serious Spoiled Girl|
|Favorite Main Weapons (12)|
|Weapon||Class||Personal Playstyle||Personal Synopsis|
|Splat Dualies||Dualies||Aggressive||I totally love this Weapon! It's actually the one I used the most. The Burst Bombs are good for putting pressure on opponents and quick ink coverage, while the Tenta Missiles are great for forcing opponents to retreat and some last-second Turf. The mobility is decent as well.|
|Tentatek Splattershot||Shooter||Aggressive||This Weapon is basically your best friend on the Splattlefield! It's well balanced and can be useful for any playstyle. Splat Bombs are nice to have, while the Inkjet can rain death on unwary opponents.|
|Kensa Splattershot||Shooter||Aggressive||Another great, balanced Weapon! The Suction Bombs and Tenta Missiles make it a good kit all around.|
|Tri-Slosher Nouveau||Slosher||Aggressive||My top favorite Slosher of all! It can take on careless opponents with ease at any angle! The Splat Bombs complement the Main perfectly, and Ink Storm is always nice too.|
|Custom Dualie Squelchers||Dualies||Aggressive||The CDS is maybe one of the best Weapons these days due to MPU. The Weapon itself is decent. It's Splat Bombs are perfect for weakening or taking out opponents, while the Ink Storm helps with Turf/Objective-Control and pushing back opponents.|
|N-ZAP '85||Shooter||Aggressive||This Weapon moves and inks like crazy! Think of this as a Jr. with more range and accuracy. Suction Bombs and Ink Armor are great to have.|
|L-3 Nozzlenose||Shooter||Aggressive||A Weapon that moves, Splats and shoots with gusto! MPU can make it dish out pain on unlucky opponents. Curling Bombs help with pushing faster and making escape routes, and the Baller helps with surviving and attacking.|
|Kensa Splat Dualies||Dualies||Aggressive||This Weapon's kit is just MADE for Ranked Battle! Suction Bombs are good for moving opponents out of advantageous positions, while the Baller is good for pushing forward to distract opponents or score in Clam Blitz.|
|Heavy Splatling Remix||Splatling||Aggressive Defense||Was originally a fan of the Heavy Deco, but the Remix is WAY better for me now! This is one of the only Weapons I'd use on Blackbelly. This Weapon's range is really good and can put pressure on short ranged Weapons. Point Sensors are nice to have, and Booyah Bomb helps with long distance assaults!|
|Splattershot Pro||Shooter||Passive Aggressive||A Weapon for skilled Players. Sure the mobility, ink consumption and fire rate suck, but MPU can make this thing a splatting monster! The Point Sensors keep opponents located, and the Ink Storm helps with the Main's mediocre Turfing output.|
|Aerospray MG||Shooter||Aggressive Support||Face it. This Weapon is a complete inking machine! Sure it's damage output and accuracy are horrible, but it's fire rate and ink spread are insane! Suction Bombs are great to have, and the Curling-Bomb Launcher makes it ink more! Pretty much every time I use this Weapon, I end up with the highest Turf score on my team.|
|Custom Splattershot Jr.||Shooter||Aggressive Support||The only thing to do with this Weapon, is to Turf. A lot! The ink coverage makes up for the short range. Autobombs are good for tracking sneaky opponents and forcing them to retreat, while the Ink Storm is nice to have. Also this Weapon's unique 110% capacity Ink Tank works wonderfully for spamming bombs.|
|Alt. Favorites (12)|
|Weapon||Class||Personal Playstyle||Personal Synopsis|
|Jet Squelcher||Shooter||Aggressive Defense||As a Charger hater, this is basically one of my go-to back-line picks and the only Weapon I like to use on Moray. MPU can increase this Weapon's range and accuracy, which is a plus! Thermal Ink helps too. The Toxic Mist is good for pinning down opponents and Tenta Missiles can force them to escape.|
|Kensa Mini Splatling||Splatling||Aggressive||A speedy and aggro Splatling with the help of Run Speed Up! I like to get in people's faces with this Weapon a lot. Toxic Mist is good for pinning down opponents, while the Ultra Stamp can do some damage. I usually throw it when I get a chance to.|
|Sloshing Machine Neo||Slosher||Aggressive||This Weapon is great for pressuring and attacking opponents. Point Sensors are nice, and Splat-Bomb Launcher is always good for pushes, taking control of the Objective, and Splatting opponents.|
|Kensa Splattershot Pro||Shooter||Passive Aggressive||Pretty much the most popular Pro. Splat Bombs help corner and weaken opponents, while Booyah Bomb helps with pressuring back-liners and Objective-Control.|
|Hero Dualie Replicas||Dualies||Aggressive||Same as the regular Splat Dualies.|
|Octo Shot Replica||Shooter||Aggressive||Same as the T-Tek.|
|N-ZAP '83||Shooter||Aggressive||Another Turfing beast! The Sprinkler and Ink Storm in it's kit help with Turf/Objective-Control. Very well rounded too.|
|.52 Gal||Shooter||Aggressive||Basically a harder hitting Splattershot with slightly more range. Point Sensors are nice for tracking opponents, while Baller is good for pushing forward and surviving enemy Specials.|
|Neo Splash-o-matic||Shooter||Aggressive||This Weapon is a total inking and Splatting machine! The Weapon itself is very mobile and accurate. It's just MADE for Turf War! Burst Bombs are great for weakening opponents, while the Suction-Bomb Launcher helps with pushing back opponents and taking Turf/Objective-Control in seconds!|
|Kensa Glooga Dualies||Dualies||Aggressive||These Dualies may be on the slow side, but it's damage output is to be feared! Fizzy Bombs help with Turfing and cornering opponents, while Ink Armor helps you and your team survive and start a push.|
|Grim Range Blaster||Blaster||Passive Aggressive||This Weapon is a nightmare to unsuspecting opponents! The Main can be unwieldy and slow, but can be brutal in the right hands! The OP Burst Bomb combo of old is harder to do now, but can be done by a direct Burst Bomb, then an indirect Blaster shot. Tenta Missiles are always good too.|
|Kensa Undercover Brella||Brella||Aggressive Defense||This Brella is OK to say the least. Yeah the shield is brittle and weak, but you can shoot with it up! The Torpedos are good for finding and distracting opponents, and Ink Armor is great to have on a Brella!|
Weapon Lists (S2)
|Dry: 59||Raw: 27||Fresh: 13||Super Fresh!: 38||Super Fresh!: 2|
|Red Badge (100,000p+): 22||Silver Badge (1,000,000p+): 1|
|Dualies||Splat Dualies||Dark Tetra Dualies|
|Shooter||Tentatek Splattershot||.96 Gal Deco|
|Slosher||Tri-Slosher Nouveau||Custom Explosher|
|Splatling||Heavy Splatling Remix||Hydra Splatling|
|Blaster||Grim Range Blaster||Rapid Blaster Pro Deco|
|Brella||Kensa Undercover Brella||Tenta Brella|
|Roller||Foil Flingza Roller||Dynamo Roller|
|Brush||Inkbrush Nouveau||Octobrush Nouveau|
|Charger||Custom Goo Tuber||Custom E-liter 4K Scope|
|Grizzco||Grizzco Blaster||Grizzco Slosher|
|Burst Bomb||Splat Dualies||Carbon Roller Deco|
|Suction Bomb||Kensa Splattershot||Slosher|
|Splat Bomb||Tentatek Splattershot||Gold Dynamo Roller|
|Point Sensor||Heavy Splatling Remix||Custom Explosher|
|Autobomb||Custom Splattershot Jr.||Hydra Splatling|
|Curling Bomb||L-3 Nozzlenose||Bamboozler 14 Mk I|
|Toxic Mist||Kensa Mini Splatling||Bamboozler 14 Mk II|
|Fizzy Bomb||Kensa Glooga Dualies||Bamboozler 14 Mk III|
|Ink Mine||Inkbrush Nouveau||Dynamo Roller|
|Torpedo||Kensa Undercover Brella||Clear Dapple Dualies|
|Splash Wall||Heavy Splatling Deco||Bloblobber|
|Squid Beakon||Neo Sploosh-o-matic||Tenta Brella|
|Tenta Missiles||Splat Dualies||Bamboozler 14 Mk I|
|Baller||Kensa Splat Dualies||Custom Explosher|
|Booyah Bomb||Heavy Splatling Remix||Kensa Dynamo Roller|
|Bomb Launcher||Aerospray MG||Bloblobber Deco|
|Ink Armor||N-ZAP '85||.96 Gal|
|Ink Storm||Tri-Slosher Nouveau||E-liter 4K Scope|
|Ultra Stamp||Kensa Mini Splatling||Tenta Camo Brella|
|Bubble Blower||Heavy Splatling Deco||Custom E-liter 4K Scope|
|Splashdown||Splattershot||.96 Gal Deco|
|Sting Ray||.52 Gal Deco||Dynamo Roller|
Lifetime Ink Coverage (S2)
- Complete Total: 11,677,802p.
- Weapon Badges: 23/139.
|Duke (Agent 4)||Inkling Boy||Splat Dualies||Squidfin Hook Cans||Blue Tentatek Tee||Red Power Stripes|
|Jen (Agent 8)||Octoling Girl||Tentatek Splattershot||Half-Rim Glasses||Black V-Neck Tee||Amber Sea Slug Hi-Tops|
|Sally (Agent 3)||Inkling Girl||Kensa Splattershot||Fake Contacts||Pirate-Stripe Tee||Orange Arrows|
|Challenger||Inkling Boy||Tri-Slosher Nouveau||King Flip Mesh||Toni K. Baseball Jersey||Black & Blue Squidkid V|
|Blazer||Octoling Girl||Custom Dualie Squelchers||Golden Toothpick||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Friendship Bracelet|
|Turf War Fangirl||Inkling Girl||N-ZAP '85||Pilot Goggles||Red Tentatek Tee||LE Soccer Shoes|
|Striker 2.0||Inkling Girl||L-3 Nozzlenose||Painter's Mask||Layered Anchor LS||Black Dakroniks|
|Squid Hero||Inkling Girl||Kensa Splat Dualies||Hero Headphones Replica||Hero Hoodie Replica||Hero Snowboots Replicas|
|Null Soldier||Octoling Girl||Heavy Splatling Remix||Null Visor Replica||Null Armor Replica||Null Boots Replica|
|Veteran||Inkling Boy||Splattershot Pro||Tennis Headband||Black Tee||Clownfish Basics|
|Original Go-To||Inkling Boy||Aerospray MG||Headlamp Helmet||Matcha Down Jacket||Piranha Moccasins|
|Bonus/Splatfest||Octoling Girl||Custom Splattershot Jr.||Tinted Shades||Splatfest Tee Replica||Sunset Orca Hi-Tops|
|Alt. Weapon Sets|
|Tracer||Inkling Boy||Jet Squelcher||King Flip Mesh||Black V-Neck Tee||Black Dakroniks|
|Zoomer||Inkling Girl||Kensa Mini Splatling||King Flip Mesh||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Red Power Stripes|
|Crasher||Inkling Girl||Sloshing Machine Neo||King Flip Mesh||Null Armor Replica||Orange Arrows|
|Obliterator||Octoling Girl||Kensa Splattershot Pro||Painter's Mask||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Friendship Bracelet|
|Splatfest Fanboy||Inkling Boy||Hero Dualie Replicas||Squidfin Hook Cans||Splatfest Tee Replica||Red Power Stripes|
|Octo Hero||Octoling Girl||Octo Shot Replica||Fake Contacts||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Null Boots Replica|
|Gamer||Octoling Girl||N-ZAP '83||Squidfin Hook Cans||Red Tentatek Tee||Red Power Stripes|
|Guzzler||Inkling Boy||.52 Gal||Squidfin Hook Cans||Layered Anchor LS||Black Dakroniks|
|Needler||Inkling Girl||Neo Splash-o-matic||King Flip Mesh||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Black Dakroniks|
|Burner||Inkling Girl||Kensa Glooga Dualies||King Flip Mesh||Black Velour Octoking Tee||Black Dakroniks|
|Reaper||Inkling Boy||Grim Range Blaster||Squidfin Hook Cans||Layered Anchor LS||Black Dakroniks|
|Ink Defender||Octoling Girl||Kensa Undercover Brella||Hero Headphones Replica||Toni K. Baseball Jersey||LE Soccer Shoes|
|Set Name||Skin Tone||Ink Color||Eye Color||Hairstyle||Leggings|
|Duke (Agent 4)||2nd Lightest||Green||Blue||"Hipster"||"Shorts with Leggings"|
|Jen (Agent 8)||2nd Lightest||Pink||Green||"Pony"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Sally (Agent 3)||2nd Lightest||Orange||Orange||"Hippie"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Challenger||2nd Lightest||Blue||Blue||"Hipster"||"Shorts with Leggings"|
|Turf War Fangirl||2nd Lightest||Blue||Orange||"Double-Bun"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Striker 2.0||2nd Lightest||Yellow||Orange||"Double-Bun"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Squid Hero||2nd Lightest||Green||Orange||"Wave"||"Classic Shorts"|
|Null Soldier||2nd Lightest||Purple||Green||"Pony"||"Pants"|
|Veteran||2nd Lightest||Yellow||Blue||"Hipster"||"Shorts with Leggings"|
|Original Go-To||2nd Lightest||Blue||Blue||"Hipster"||"Shorts with Leggings"|
|Bonus/Splatfest||2nd Lightest||Turquoise||Green||"Tentacurl"||"Sports Shorts"|
|Skin Tone||Eye Colors|
|Skin Tones match my skin tone in real life.||Blue Eyes: Inkling Boy||Green Eyes: Octoling Girl||Orange Eyes: Inkling Girl|
|Fly Octo Fly ~ Ebb & Flow (Octo)|
|Spicy Calamari Inkantation|
|Ebb & Flow|
|#1 Diss-Pair||#2 SashiMori|
|#3 Off the Hook||#4 Squid Sisters|
|#5 Wet Floor||#6 Chirpy Chips|
Agent Avatars & Hero Mode Info
- My Agent 3 is an Orange Inkling Girl with 2nd lightest skin, orange eyes, the "Hippie" hair and wields the S1 Hero Shot. My name for her is Sally.
- My Agent 4 is a Green Inkling Boy with 2nd lightest skin, blue eyes, the "Hipster" hair and wields the Hero Dualies. My name for him is Duke.
- My Agent 8 is a Pink Octoling Girl with 2nd lightest skin, green eyes, the "Pony" hair and wields the Octo Shot. My name for her is Jen.
How my canon works:
I match the game's final boss ink color with one of the game's box art characters. (e.g. S1's final boss player color is orange and the game's box art has an Inkling girl in orange ink, so my Agent 3 is female.)
- Character's skin tone: 2nd lightest (To match my skin tone in real life).
- Eye Colors:
- Inkling Girl: Orange.
- Inkling Boy: Blue.
- Octoling Girl: Green.
- Octoling Boy: Indigo.
|Octo Canyon Times|
|Sector 1: Tentakeel Outpost|
|Sector 2: Suction-Cup Lookout|
|Sector 3: Beaker's Depot|
|Sector 4: Slimeskin Garrison|
|Sector 5: Cephalon HQ|
(Notes: All Equipment is fully upgraded and used Curling Bombs for the runs.)
Hopes & Plans for Splatoon 3's Release. (Coming in 2022!!!)
Hype-Train Release Wait-Time
Starting Avatar Ideas:
- Species & Gender: Inkling Girl.
- Skin Tone & Eye Colors: 2nd lightest & Orange (Or maybe one of the new multicolored ones).
- Hair & Leggings: The new "Hippie-Braid" hair and "Shorts with Leggings".
- "Little Buddy's" Hair: The "Spiked-Mohawk" hair.
- Play the Test-Fire Demo.
- Play the Splatfest Demo (If there is going to be one).
- Preorder the Game.
- Preorder the Amiibo (If there will be some).
- Wait for more updates on new content.
- Brainstorm new Characters and Story plots for my Sandbox Canon.
Things to do once I get the game:
- 1: Play Turf War to level-up.
- 2: Play Hero Mode.
- 3: Don’t play Ranked Battle until I unlock all the base-game Weapons.
- 4: Wait for new Stages & Weapons to release.
- 5: Play in Splatfests.
- 6: Buy all the Gear & Weapons.
- Bow & Arrow Weapons.
- New and Returning Main, Sub & Special Weapons.
- New and Returning Stages.
- S1 Stages I want to return: Urchin Underpass, Bluefin Depot, Flounder Heights, Mahi-Mahi Resort.
- S2 Stages I want to return: The Reef, Inkblot Art Academy, Snapper Canal, MakoMart.
- More Player customization options. (Hair, Eye Colors & Legwear)
- Worldwide and Regional matchmaking options.
- Better matchmaking in being able to play with others close to your Level and skill in Turf War. (e.g. a Level 15 player joins with other players that are Levels 10~19)
- Better and more fair Ranking system.
- A way to play Rank Battles without a Rank. (outside of Private Battles)
- More emotes. (e.g. "This Way!"/"Ouch...", "Booyah!", "Someone's Flanking!", "Start Pushing!")
- Replace disconnected players with bots.
- Make Spectator Mode be it's own mode in that you can watch currently ongoing matches and/or watch a battle in a friend's lobby until a player spot is available.
- Being able to leave a lobby by pressing the "B-Button" before the match starts.
- Less controller input lag.
- Add CPU players in Private Battle for practice or free-play. (CPU difficulty level can be changed from 1~9 along with weapons and gear in current inventory and Character styles)
- Better, stronger signal connection & Rollback-Netcode with overseas players to prevent latency issues.
- Having the option to save replays of Online/Private Battles to edit and share with people on your Friends List.
- A weekly Tournament Mode with rewards. (Huge amounts of Cash, Super Sea Snails and Ability Chunks)
- Daily Challenges with various rewards. (Cash, Ability Chunks, Super Sea Snails)
- Special monthly Salmon Run Events with unique occurrences (like say, Fog + Mothership) and new unique Boss Salmonids. (Rewards vary from Ability Chunks, Cash, Gear, Food & Drink Tickets and Super Sea Snails)
- Add an endless-wave Mode.
New Ranked Battle Mechanics:
- Splat Zones- Each Zone has a turret in their centers for defense.
- Tower Control- Have the Tower move faster for the loosing Team, but goes back to normal once lead is taken.
- Rainmaker- Let the Rainmaker have a unique attack when its Special Gauge is filled.
- Clam Blitz- Black Clams that severely slows down the player's mobility once collected, but score more points than normal ones. (Normal Black Clams=5 points. Black Power Clams=40 points.)
- All Main Weapons have 3 variants.
- Ideas: Sheldon's Picks (13)- "Splash-o-matic 5", "Festive Squeezer", Marathon Carbon Roller", "Nitro E-liter", "Nitro E-liter Scope", "Chrome Blaster", "Pre-K Clash Blaster", "Boiled Bloblobber", "Atomic Explosher", "Nautilus 29", "Galactic Ballpoint Splatling", "Ammo Hydra Splatling", "Cider Brella".
- Ideas: Kensa Collection (8)- "Kensa Jet Squelcher", "Kensa .96 Gal", "Kensa Flingza Roller", "Kensa Goo Tuber", "Kensa Rapid Blaster Pro", "Kensa Tri-Slosher", "Kensa Dualie Squelchers", "Kensa Tetra Dualies".
- Let the Hero Weapon Replicas have a different Sub and Special. (e.g. The Hero Shot Replica has Fizzy Bomb and Baller while the regular Splattershot has Burst Bomb and Killer Wail)
- More Octo Replicas.
- Idea: Flamethrower style weapons that spray inky mist instead of flames. (a Splatling sub-class)
- No stages that have one-way symmetry. (e.g. Saltspray Rig and Skipper Pavilion)
- Idea: Megalodon Crater.
Shops, Currencies & Abilities:
- Browse more than 6 items in the Gear Shops.
- More ways to spend Cash.
- Being able to use Cash for Ability slots & re-rolls like in Splatoon 1.
- Better, faster ways to get Ability Chunks.
- Better, faster ways to get Super Sea Snails. (outside of Splatfests and Leveling Up)
- No Abilities that increase main weapon damage. (e.g. Damage Up & Main Power Up)
- More Sectors/Areas and levels.
- Post-Game Missions.
- More Bosses. With some that have unique ways to defeat them. (e.g. Octowhirl & Octomaw)
- Difficulties. Easiest to Hardest:
"ROOKIE"/Easy. "HERO"/Normal. "VETERAN"/Expert. "SAVIOR"/Super Expert.
- Gear and Weapon Shop coupons hidden in Hero Mode levels. Each coupon gives you a permanent 5% discount on every purchase. (Each coupon collected will stack the discount percentage. Maxes out at 50% for 10 hidden coupons.)
- Let Agent 4 have a similar role and creation as Agent 3 did in the Octo Expansion. Customization Order:
Gender > Skin Tone > Eye Color (S2's options) > Hair (S2's options) > Weapon (Any from Octo Canyon).
- 2 Player Co-op Mode.
- Idea: Playable Callie & Marie.
- Being able to report players for cheating or inappropriate user names in-game.
- Keep Squid Beats as a minigame/music player.
- Have an option to skip Inkopolis News. (The exceptions are announcements of new weapons, stages, gear and Splatfests.)
- That every music band (including post-release), has their own version of "Now or Never!".
- Being able to save Gear sets outside of Amiibo.
- Customizable Apartment rooms.
- Add bot opponents in the Shooting Range.
- In-game friend invites.
- Inappropriate posts and User Names (political, sexual & threatening)
- Communication Errors
- Squid Parties
- 1v1 Private Battles (2 Players)
- All Ranked Modes
- Ink Theory
- "Afro" (Octoling Boy)
- "Banger" (Inkling Girl)
- Respawn Punisher
Other Games I Own
- Hotwheels: Beat That!
- Wii Sports
- Mario Kart Wii
- Wii Sports Resort
- Super Paper Mario
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Mario Party 9
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
- New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U
- Skylanders: GIANTS
- Skylanders: Swap Force
- Skylanders: Trap Team
- Mario Party 10
- Paper Mario (Virtual Console)
- Super Mario Maker
- Skylanders: Superchargers
- Paper Mario: Color Splash
- Skylanders: Imaginators
- Super Metroid (Virtual Console)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Mega Man Legacy Collection (Games 1~6)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (Games 7~10)
- Mega Man 11
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1)
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- Splatoon 3 (2022!!!)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Metroid Prime 4
- Zelda: BOTW 2
Super Smash Bros. (10)-
- Inkling (Use: SSBU)
- Ridley (Use: SSBU)
- Samus (Use: SSBU)
- Mii Swordfighter (Use: SSBU)
- Mii Brawler (Use: SSBU)
- Mii Gunner (Use: SSBU)
- Falco (Use: SSBU)
- Mega Man (Use: SSBU, MM11)
- Ryu (Use: SSBU)
- Zero Suit Samus (Use: SSBU)
- Inkling Boy (S1|Blue) (Use: S2)
- Inkling Girl (S1|Green) (Use: S2)
Super Mario (2)-
- Luigi (Use: SSBU)
- Peach (Use: SSBU)
Skylanders: Superchargers (2)-
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Use: SSBU)
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Use: SSBU)
The Legend of Zelda (1)-
- Archer Link (Use: SSBU, TLoZ: BOTW, HW:AOC)
Super Mario Bros. 30th (1)-
- Mario (Use: SSBU, SMM)
|Inkopolis Memorial Mixtape
Ebb & Flow Inkantation
|This link is to a SUPER impressive fan-made S3 called:
These links are to Splatoon Character Editors called: