Hello! Welcome to my page! I am quite a new member to Inkipedia, and live in Australia, so I normally do stuff when most users are enjoying the evening, or sleeping, and can’t play Splatoon properly when Japan has Splatfests :(. I’m also a bisexual. I’ve been into gaming since I was 3, in 2007.
I am level 74, and S on Tower Control, and S+0 on Rainmaker and Clam Blitz. I’m S+ 2 in Splat Zones. I love playing Regular Battles much more than Ranked however, and only do it if I have something to prove to myself.
Stuff I Do
Check out my project page here!
- « Si tu besoin d’aide en Français, je suis le personne qui peux aider! Bien que je suis dans le 8me classe, je sais beaucoup de Français et je veux aider quelqu’un! »
- “If you need help in French, I am the person who can help! Although I’m in Year 8, I know a lot of French and want to help someone!”
- Sorry if the French was bad, but if you need any help, just come to me! Although (totally subtle attempt of bragging), I am the person who writes the Splatoon 2 French (France) quotes and translate them!
- My favourite stage from Splatoon 1 is Flounder Heights! The vertically and different levels make it so much fun to play on. My favourite from Splatoon 2 is Starfish Mainstage, because of its close combat situations and corners.
- My favourite weapon would have to be the Custom Dualie Squelchers, although I’m flexible and can play any weapon well.
- My favourite clothing item is the FishFry Biscuit Bandana, since it just looks so good on an Inkling Boy and has my favourite ability, Special Power Up.
- I love love LOVE Chirpy Chips, they’re the best band in Splatoon 1 and second best in Splatoon 2. Wave Prism has to be my favourite track from them however, because of its complexity and sound.
- They only lose out to Off the Hook, who create my favourite track in the game, Now or Never (Splatfest).
Splatfests are my Jam
The thing I love most about Splatoon are the Splatfests, because the night really makes the area look pretty, and the music is fantastic as well. And with each Splatfest choice I make, I proceed to include it in my everyday life. For example, I eat ice cream a lot since I made the choice on Ice Cream vs. Cake. But come to me if you have any queries about Splatfests, I’ll be sure to help out :D 500px
IMPORTANT THING: I have decided to do the Pearl challenge as she is true waifu. Therefore, I’m going to side with her on every Splatfest, and shape my opinions based on every Splatfest. I’ve also overturned previous Splatfest beliefs which were on Marina’s side, such as Ice Cream Comedy, Love, Soccer, Leo and No-Pulp. The Pearl Challenge will not apply to other region Splatfests, especially since I love Gherk-IN, Sweet and Relax, and I’d rather Pop, Unknown Creature, Pompompurin and Bamboo Shoot Village. But I’ll end off by saying Pearl is best girl, out of all Splatoon waifus.
END OF IMPORTANT THING
- Score: 13-12. No matter what, I will have an even record in Splatfests or more wins so I’m ok.
My Sister’s choices
- Score: 5-11. She’s quite unlucky.
Delays, Absences and Postponings
- 16th of July (Cake vs. Ice Cream) - My little sister had her birthday party, therefore I only played for an hour, while she only played two matches, and I managed to get her to fiend myself.
- 5th of August (Mayo vs. Ketchup) - Didn’t have the game, so I couldn’t splat for Team Mayo.
- 13th of January (Action vs. Comedy) - Had to visit my half-brother who lived two hours away, but my sister and I still managed to get to the highest Splatfest rank.
- 18th of February (Money vs. Love) - Completely forgot about Splatfest, giving us a very small window of opportunity to complete it, which we didn’t.
- 18th-25th of June (Pulp vs. No-Pulp) - I’m going on a study tour to New Caledonia, which makes me miss out on Splatfest, but my sister will take me to King so I can reap the rewards still.
How I incorporate these in my life
- Cake is the ultimate party food. And everyday food too.
- I usually have mayo as a condiment, and eat it with either chips or burgers.
- Well, I can’t really incorporate this interesting my everyday life, but I do like heroes that have the ability to fly. I also travel a lot by plane.
- Again, can’t add this in, but I’ll be sure to dress up as a vampire at one point.
- I love watching sci-fi films, especially ones that use more outlandish concepts, like Downsizing and The Martian. Sci-fi concepts are also really interesting to me, cause unlike fantasy, they have the possibility to occur, which is scary and cool.
- I wear jumpers a lot more now, and wear them all the time when it’s cold out.
- I personally think it is a lot easier to create a good action anything, regardless whether or not it’s cliché or whatever, which is why I’m iffy when I see a trailer or ad for the comedy genre, as I think it won’t turn out right.
- I’m looking for work, and I’m broke so I need the money.
- Although the theory is that a photo-chicken laid a chicken egg, I think that a proto-chicken laid a proto-egg which then adapted into the modern day environment, while being a chicken. Adaptation for the win!
- I occasionally watch baseball, adore the mascots and don’t hate it with every ounce of my being, but for some reason I didn’t choose to Splat for it.
- With this one, I have never watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles before, so I guess I’ll have to do that.
- Again, I need to watch the show.
- WATCH. THE. SHOW.
- I’ve asked my dad to make pulped orange juice, so we can all experience the pulpy goodness!
- I’m playing as an Inkling from now on.
- Eat my meals with a fork? I dunno.
- I’ve purged my playlists of old music. And, I have no games from before 2007.
If there is anything I can improve on, leave it on my talk page so I can get on it immediately! Have a nice day now! -Adam