Female Agent 3
|Age||At least 14|
|Gender||Male or Female|
Agent 3 can have a variety of appearances, depending on the player's choice of gender, skin color, and eye color, as well as their current ink color. They wear the Hero Suit, and can pick up Armor to wear as well. They wield the Hero Shot by default, but can use a Charger or Roller for amiibo challenges.
Not much is known about Agent 3's background, except that they are at least 14 years old, since they have complete control over their squid and humanoid forms.
Agent 3 initially went to Inkopolis for an unknown reason, but got swept up in Cap'n Cuttlefish's quest to save the Great Zapfish. In Octo Valley, Agent 3 completes various missions to retrieve stolen Zapfish, defeating many Octarians along the way. Eventually, Agent 3 confronts DJ Octavio, rescuing the Great Zapfish and restoring Inkopolis' power supply.
- Two sets of Gear identical to Agent 3's outfits can be unlocked for online play.
- After completing Octo Valley, the player is rewarded the Hero Headset Replica, Hero Jacket Replica, and Hero Runner Replicas.
- At Levels 25, 30, and 35, Judd will give the player the Armor Helmet Replica, Armor Jacket Replica, and Armor Boot Replicas, respectively.
- Agent 3's canonical gender is female, as depicted in the second Sunken Scroll in Splatoon 2.
- As of Splatoon 2, Agent 3 is on a mission with Cap'n Cuttlefish
- In the English translation of Splatoon 2, Marie remarks to Agent 4 that Agent 3 has fairly poor hygiene.
Official art of Agent 3 wearing the Hero Suit.
Agent 3 meeting Cap'n Cuttlefish.
Agent 3 surveying Octo Valley.
Agent 3 patting a retrieved Zapfish doll at the end of a mission.
Agent 3's whereabouts are briefly mentioned in Splatoon 2.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Agent 3||Agent 3|
|French||Numéro 3||Number 3|
|German||Nr. 3||Number 3|
|Italian||Numero 3||Number 3|
|Spanish (NOE)||Agente 3||Agent 3|
|Characters in the Splatoon series|