In future, if you want to edit a protected page, use the page's talk page (e.g. Talk:Octo Expansion for Octo Expansion) to request protection removal. Rights requests are specifically for user rights, such as patroller and sysop.
Protection was removed from Octo Expansion as requested.
Octo Expansion stage intro image naming
I've noticed that you've been adding images of the OE missions, having different file names than the others, as the other intro images follow a naming convention of "Dm m[ Insert Line Name ]" (e.g. "Dm mF10.jpg" ) with mods also renaming previous images to fit this. Sorry if this comes of as off-hand, but could you name the images according to that format? An example for renaming a mission name is "Swass8ballstationstart.jpg" becoming "Dm mE06.jpg" . --Hinamin (talk) 16:22, 27 June 2018 (UTC)
- Not a problem, I thought they were a default name from the Horizon OS and didn't realize they were track numbers. I will reupload any images that haven't already had their file names changed and will make sure all images going forward follow that format. Sorry for the inconvenience! EDIT: Wish the mods/admins had included a rename media template... reuploading probably isn't the best option here, but I see no way to get the images renamed without getting a mod involved. Do you know of any way to best categorize these improperly named files so they can be fixed? JaredTamana (talk) 19:08, 27 June 2018 (UTC)
I moved your draft to User:JaredTamana/Nintendo Switch. Please keep drafts in user space. You can then link to them on talk pages if you need to talk about a draft you've made. Also, please make sure to sign any talk page messages you make using
~~~~. Heddy (talk) 01:35, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry about forgetting to sign. Actually, that wasn't intended to be a draft. Nintendo Switch is a protected page, which I cannot edit, so I was offering to either have someone else approve it and paste it in or to have protection removed for a few minutes while I popped it in. I'd seen similar things on Talk:Octo Expansion. | talk | contribs 02:42, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- Drafting up any content on a talk page can cause problems such as reference sections appearing at the bottom of a talk page or incorrectly adding a category to a talk page. In fact, that particular message on Talk:Octo Expansion was incorrectly adding a category, so I removed it. I un-protected Nintendo Switch; please feel free to improve the article. Heddy (talk) 03:07, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- I don't have a more option anywhere on the page... Using an external link so as not to put it in the wiki's db. See here. | talk | contribs 00:38, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- Urgh, goddamnit! Thanks, Heddy... I'm learning, promise. :'[ | talk | contribs 00:34, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
Images are switched up
Hi, I noticed that in the octo expansion, that you switched up the images in the wrong level Hasta La Vista Station and House Party Station. Could you switch them back to their actual place? OctoBox (talk) 07:57, 30 June 2018 (UTC)