- Thanks! If I see something missing like that, my OCD takes over く：P彡 Inkrid (talk) 09:11, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
Hey Inkrid, me and the other Inkipedia staff think your edits are consistently high quality and do not need to be reviewed. Normally, every edit made on the wiki needs to be manually reviewed and approved ("patrolled") by staff. But with your approval, we could give you patroller rights, which would automatically mark your edits as patrolled. Patroller rights also include the rollback feature for quickly reverting vandalism, and the ability to patrol other editors' edits for good faith, but using these features isn't required. Let me know if you're okay with being promoted to the patroller group! Thanks, Heddy (talk) 23:07, 26 January 2018 (UTC)
- Sure! I'm honored =) LMK if you need me to help out with the actual patrolling as well -Inkrid (talk) 13:39, 28 January 2018 (UTC)
IRS Squid buddy
I see you've updated your info in patrollers list to be from Israel. I'm also from Israel! Contact me in discord (shachar700#3810) if you wanna talk where from Israel you are and play sometimes. 12:29, 30 January 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for sorting my page out!--Adster100518:16, 20 February 2018 (UTC)
JP Splatfest Quotes
Hello, regarding the JP Splatfest quotes, both the announcement and results are done, with the expressions that are available in the template (there are still some missing). But I have a problem with quotes beyond row 16 for the "announcement" since the template only supports 16 rows, and I don't know what to do to include those?
Also, I not sure if I have time to do complete translations for those yet, so feel free to translate them. Though, if you're busy, then I would do it later down the line.-Hinamin (talk) 12:35, 12 March 2018 (UTC)
- Great! I'll take care of adding it / adding the missing translations, no problem. The template currently supports only 16 lines for each character, though there's a few ways to bypass it. Usually what I do is take a line that Pearl says alone which is followed by one Marina says alone and consolidate them into one pair (even though it should be Quote - "-", "-" - Quote). Thanks for all the help! Woohoo we're done! -Inkrid (talk) 12:45, 12 March 2018 (UTC)
New JP Splatfest Tee Pix
- Super awesome! Will try to get around to it in the next few days! -Inkrid (talk) 08:40, 24 April 2018 (UTC)
- Aaaaaaaand done -Inkrid (talk) 17:21, 24 April 2018 (UTC)
Help with images from Twitter
Hey Inkrid! Thanks so much for the help with the image upload advice you gave me. I think I’ve finally got the hang of it! But regarding images from Twitter, when I try to add the suffix “:orig”, it won’t let me access the picture further, as it seems to hate the suffix orig. Is there a way to bypass this, or this is just a problem with mobile editors? Adamsquid (talk) 03:52, 29 April 2018 (UTC)
- Glad to have been of help. It's probably a problem with your browser - when I do it in Chrome (on desktop), the file is saved with the extension .jpg_orig, but renaming it to have .jpg fixes the problem. I suggest you download a file browser app for your smartphone (or figure out if your mobile browser has a "Save as..." option which would allow you to change the file extension. -Inkrid (talk) 09:01, 29 April 2018 (UTC)
Please could you help me edit my userpage to get the userbox like yours.
Thanks, Adster100517:24, 7 May 2018 (UTC)
- THanks, that looks great! Adster1005 18:20, 10 May 2018 (UTC)
How to upload screenshots
The title is pretty self-explanatory, and I really just want to know how to do it, so I can help out a lot more than I already am. Thanks for properly telling me how to upload images from everywhere else though :)
- Hi Adamsquid! There are a few ways to upload screenshots from the game. Listed from the one resulting in highest quality to lowest:
- With a capture card:
- If you have a capture card, you can use it to upload a full-res, full quality png screenshot by, well, capturing a screenshot
- If your capture card does not support screenshots, you can also take a still image from a video. If the capture card saves video in a raw (i.e. uncompressed) format, it will be the same quality as the previous option. Otherwise, it will be slightly lower quality.
- Using the Switch's built-in screenshot button:
- If your Switch has an SD card you can get the files from the Nintendo/Album folder on the SD card by attaching a card reader (about $1-2 on eBay / AliExpress for a USB one, and most laptops have a built-in reader) to your computer. There is some quality loss since the screenshots are taken in 720p as well as being compressed to jpg format. This is the one I personally use, since I do not own a capture card.
- If you do not have an SD card, you can share images from your Switch by connecting your Nintendo account to a social media account (typically, Twitter). However, this will compound the already-compressed screenshot with even more compression on Twitter's servers which causes visible graphical artefacts.
- With a capture card:
- Unrelated side note, when you make a post on a talk page, add four tildes (~~~~) at the end to add your signature and writing time, like this ---> Inkrid (talk) 13:23, 20 May 2018 (UTC)
- Hope this was helpful!