Known Occurrences are events in Salmon Run mode in Splatoon 2. Mr. Grizz has special dialogue when an event begins. They cannot be experienced if any member of the group is an Apprentice (except Water Level changes). For a Known Occurrence, the sky in the background will get darker, and Fishing Frenzy will play in place of Deluge Dirge or Frantic Aspic.
- Water Levels (high and low tides) — During low tide, the water on the map is lowered to its lowest point, revealing a shore. Salmonids and (typically) another goal will spawn near the shore. During high tide, the water on the map rises, hiding a portion of the ground in water. Salmonids will spawn closer to the center of the map. Players can anticipate a high or low tide by the height of the water-like overlay that appears over the bottom of the screen each time a new wave begins.
- Rush — Salmonids rush at the player with Glowflies above their head. The only Boss Salmonid that spawns is the Goldie.
- Fog — Fog will cover the arena, making it more difficult for players to see.
- The Griller — All salmonids are replaced with Grillers and Smallfry. Smallfry spawn in small groups, while grillers show up one at a time. Later in the wave, multiple Grillers may appear at a time.
- Cohock Charge — The only Lesser Salmonid that spawns is the Cohock. Ink Cannons will appear to help the players defeat the horde. Only confirmed to occur alongside shoreline waves.
- Goldie Seeking — Salmonids will not spawn from the shoreline, and the only Boss Salmonid that appears is the Goldie. There will be gushers scattered throughout the map. Attacking gushers will release lesser salmonids or the Goldie. The more light coming from the gusher and the higher the spout of ink, the closer the player is to finding the gusher with the Goldie.
- The Mothership — One Mothership will spawn. Chinooks carry crates of Lesser Salmonids from the Mothership to the battleground. The Mothership will try to take eggs from the egg basket.
Names in other languages
Kako ni kansoku sareta tokushu na jōkyō
|Previously observed special occurrences|
|Dutch||Andere geobserveerde zaken||Other observed things|
|French (NOE)||Autres phénomènes observés||Other observed phenomenons|
|German||Bekante sonstige Phänomene||Other known Phenomenons|
|Italian||Altri fenomeni osservati||Other observed phenomenons|
|Spanish (NOE)||Otros elementos||Other elements|
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!