The Anglerfish Mask is headgear in Splatoon 2.
It is a 3-star item produced by SquidForce and comes with the primary ability Ink Saver (Main). It can be obtained by visiting the Splatoween news article on the Nintendo Switch new channel. It cannot be ordered through Murch.
The Anglerfish Mask is a rubber mask that changes color to a duller shade of the player's ink. It's in the shape of an anglerfish with dark lips. Its tackle lights up in the dark.
How to obtain
- Open the Nintendo Switch News application and select the article about Splatoween.
- The article is titled Free Download! Celebrate Splatoween with this spooky in-game gear.
- If the article is not visible, subscribe to Squid Research Lab Report (NA) or Squid Research Lab Bulletin (EU) and allow time for the news application to update with Splatoon-related news.
- Select the "Happy Splatoween" button located at the bottom of the article to start Splatoon 2.
- Open the box that appears in the middle of Inkopolis Square.
If this does not work, start over at step 1, or view the video demonstration below.
The Anglerfish Mask comes with Ink Saver (Main) as a main ability. As a 3-star item, the Anglerfish Mask has three additional slots for secondary abilities. Since it is made by the SquidForce brand, it has a higher chance of rolling Ink Resistance Up and a lower chance of rolling Ink Saver (Main) to fill its secondary ability slots.
Names in other languages
Ankou rabā masuku
|Angler rubber mask|
|French (NOE)||Masque de baudroie||Monkfish mask|
|Italian||Maschera da pesce abissale||Abyssal fish mask|
|Spanish (NOE)||Máscara de rape abisal||Monkfish mask|
Headgear in Splatoon 2