Li'l Devil Horns
The Li'l Devil Horns are headgear in Splatoon 2.
They are a 3-star item produced by SquidForce and come with the primary ability Ink Saver (Sub). It can be obtained by visiting the Splatoween news article on the Nintendo Switch news channel. It can also be purchased from SplatNet Gear Shop for 11,550.
The Li'l Devil Horns are a plastic headband with horns and a battery compartment on one side. The horns are lit up from the inside in darkness. The wearer will also have colorful glitter scattered on their cheeks; females have several sequins and glitter in various colors and sizes around both cheeks, while males will only have two identical pairs of silver beads on their left cheek and above their left eyebrow.
How to obtain
- Open the Nintendo Switch News application and select the article about Splatoween.
- The article is titled Free Download! Celebrate Splatoween with this spooky in-game gear.
- If the article is not visible, subscribe to Squid Research Lab Report (NA) or Squid Research Lab Bulletin (EU) and allow time for the news application to update with Splatoon-related news.
- Select the "Happy Splatoween" button located at the bottom of the article to start Splatoon 2.
- Open the box that appears in the middle of Inkopolis Square.
If this does not work, start over at step 1, or view the video demonstration below.
The Li'l Devil Horns come with Ink Saver (Sub) as a main ability. As a 3-star item, the Li'l Devil Horns have three additional slots for secondary abilities. Since they are made by the SquidForce brand, they have a higher chance of rolling Ink Resistance Up and a lower chance of rolling Ink Saver (Main) to fill their secondary ability slots.
- The original Japanese name for this gear "Sea Slug headband," refers to the Sea Slug, a common variety of marine gastropods which bear horn-like protrusions on their bodies.
- The Russian name for this gear seems to have been confused with the translation of the Anglerfish Mask's name, probably due to both of them being released for the same event
Names in other languages
|Sea slug headband|
|Dutch||Duiveltjeshoorns||Little devil's horns|
|French (NOE)||Cornes de diablotin||Little devil's horns|
|German||Satansbraten-Hörner||Devil's roast horns|
|Italian||Corna da diavoletto||Little devil's horn|
|Russian||Обруч «Морской черт»
Obruch «Morskoy chert»
|Spanish (NOE)||Cuernos diabólicos||Diabolical horns|
Headgear in Splatoon 2