The Pearlescent Kicks is a pair of shoes in the Splatoon series.
They are a 2-star item produced by amiibo and come with the primary ability Special Charge Up. They are only available from the Pearl amiibo. They cannot be ordered through Murch.
The Pearlescent Kicks look like a replica of the shoes Pearl wears during the Octo Expansion. They are a silver lavender color with light purple shoelaces. On the front of the tongue is a black square with an outline of the Splatoon 2 Splatfest logo in gold.
The Pearlescent Kicks come with Special Charge Up as the primary ability. As a 2-star item, the Pearlescent Kicks come with two additional slots for secondary abilities, which may be increased to a maximum of three slots with a Super Sea Snail for each slot. Since they are made by the amiibo brand, they have equal chances to roll any secondary ability.
- Even though the shoes have a prominent heel, they do not affect player height.
Names in other languages
|Pearl-Mate Sneakers[note 1]|
|Dutch||Loreleis plateauschoenen||Pearl's platform shoes|
|French||Compensées princières||Princely platform shoes|
|Italian||Scarpe di Alga||Pearl's Shoes [note 2]|
|Pearl's sneakers[note 3]|
|Spanish (NOA)||Plataformas perlíferas||Pearl-bearing platform shoes[note 4]|
|Spanish (NOE)||Suela doble perlífera||Pearl-bearing double-sole shoes[note 4]|
- Himeito is a portmanteau on Hime (Pearl) and Meito, mate.
- Alga is Pearl's Italian name.
- Кроссы is a shortened word for кроссовки, which is being used as slang by youngsters.
- Perlífero refers to something that can produce or hold pearl stones, such as pearl oysters.