Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following quotes can be viewed upon pressing to interact with Judd in Inkopolis Square.
- "Meow! (The Toxic Mist sub weapon creates a cloud that hampurrs your opponents' movement. On top of that, opponents caught in the cloud will also gradually lose ink! The longer they're in the Toxic Mist, the more ink they'll lose.)"
- "Meow! (Your rank is decided by the skill you display in Ranked Battles. Separate ranks are given for each mode: Splat Zones, Tower Control, and Rainmaker. The higher your rank, the higher your skill in each of those battle modes. To raise your rank, you need to win Ranked Battles and fill up your Rank Meter. Rank Meters take damage when you're defeated, but nobody said getting to the top was easy!)
- "Meow! (Have you been to Crusty Sean's shop yet? You can bump up the expurrience and cash you earn in battle with the food and drinks he sells. To get a taste of Sean's goods, though, you need tickets — so round some up before ya stop by!)"
- "Meow! (If you use the same gear a lot and level it up, it'll gain secondary abilities! The effects aren't as strong as primary abilities, but more is always better, right? You won't know what secondary abilities each piece of gear will get until it levels up, though... So use lots of diffurent gear and level it all up to diversify your ability pool!)"
- "Meow! (Do you have any ability chunks yet? When you scrub gear or reallocate abilities, the original abilities become ability chunks. Ability chunks don't do much by themselves, but you can combine them to make abilities on demand! And keep an eye out for the young urchin lad. He knows just what to do with ability chunks!)"
- "Meow! ( Suction Bombs are bombs that attach to the ground or to walls. They take slightly longer to detonate than Splat Bombs, but their blast radius is a bit larger.)"
- "Meow! (If you attach lots of the same type of abilities, you'll get diminishing returns. So if you really want to maximize your potential, try your best to carefully balance your abilities.)"
- "Meow! (The Splash Wall is a sub weapon that can protect you from enemy fire. Only your team's ink can pass through the wall, making it great for the front lines. It takes a little while to set up, so be strategic about when and where to use it.)"
|This article or section is a stub.|
You can help the wiki by to it. Reason: More quotes are needed.