Heyo, Adam here! On Splatoon 2 and other Nintendo games, you may find me as ★Adam★ (except for Super Mario Maker 2, where I've been forced to use the name ☆Adam☆). Around here I mostly keep the Live performances section up-to-date and do things involving the Spanish localizations as well.
Splatoon 2 stats
- Level: 16⋆
- Region: Americas
- Friend Code: SW-7606-6044-2712
- More detailed information on how (not) well I do in the game can be found on stat.ink - apparently this also is including private battles so take it with a grain of salt. ;)
Rank X History
- Made it to Rainmaker X for the first time in the early hours of July 1st. I did not play after finishing placements. Score throughout the month was: 2034.1. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '85 (~24,302th place)
- After a rather sub-par performance in placements, I entered at 1943 in Rainmaker X. I deranked, then got back in a couple of days later. On the last day of the season, I made it to 2001.6, crossing the threshold for not getting demoted. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '85 (Estimated place not recorded)
- Made it to Splat Zones X for the first time in the early hours of September 16th. A relatively good performance in placements landed me at 2185.5 for the month. | Most Used Weapon: Dualie Squelchers (~17,734th place)
- Made it to Tower Control X for the first time on September 25th. A really good start that kinda turned messy by the end landed me at 2092.0 for the month. | Most Used Weapon: Dualie Squelchers (~23,528th place)
- Another rough placement period landed me at 1918.1 at the start of the month. Again, I deranked and returned a few days later with my best performance in placements, landing me at 2040.4 for the month. | Most Used Weapon: Dualie Squelchers (~29,828th place)
- Made it to Clam Blitz X for the first time on September 29th. I only managed to do 6 out of my 10 placements.
- A 0% win rate on the new stage during placements landed me with the initial score of 1963.9. Shortly afterward, I was on a winning streak and climbed to 2062.1 for the month. | Most Used Weapon: Kensa Splat Dualies (~33,200th place)
- A decent round of placements landed me at the initial score of 2044.7. Another session with a stage I was playing on for the first time lowered my score below the seasonal demolition threshold. My last session for the season brought up my score to 2021.3 for the season. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '85 (~30,459th place)
- Despite winning half of my placement matches, I started at 1935.6. Aligning with previous months, I deranked shortly afterward. I eventually ranked back up and a good performance in my second set of placements put me at 2182.1 for the month. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '85 (~16,888th place)
- First time completing placements for Clam Blitz. A combination of a good win rate on the new stage and my worst win rate on an old stage landed me at the initial score of 2034.3. Another session with one of the lowest win rates for a stage that I was playing on for the first time ended up lowering my score to 1937.9. My final session ended when I had just barely got above the seasonal demotion threshold at 2002.3. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '85 (~22,963th place)
- I started with 2094.4 this season. Following with previous months, all of my first placement matches took place during rotations with the newly remodeled Reef. After another session, my score was at 2065.1 at the end of the season. | Most Used Weapon: Dapple Dualies (~34,676th place)
- A session with my stage with the worst win rate caused me to place below the demotion threshold at 1893.0. I fought to stay in Rank X, but ultimately deranked back to S+9 at the end of the rotation. The following Tower Control rotation saw me get back into Rank X and getting me a score of 2064.8 for the month. | Most Used Weapon: Enperry Splat Dualies (~27,465th place)
- I started the season with a score of 2057.2 and went on to climb to 2106.9 for the month. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '85 (~25,326th place)
- Despite the session feeling average, I finished placements with a score of 2138.0 for the month, my highest power in Clam Blitz so far. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '85 (~14,387th place)
- All of my Rank X placements for all modes were... not too great. My Splat Zones placements were the second highest scoring with 1996.5. I eventually climbed as high as 2128.8, ending the month at 2125.2. | Most Used Weapon: Kensa Splattershot (~26,734th place)
- My Tower Control placements were my highest scoring, with 2025.6. I then proceeded to have more losses than wins afterwards. I ended the month at 1925.6, downgrading back to S+9. | Most Used Weapon: Enperry Splat Dualies (~36,618th place)
- My initial score was 1937.8. A few matches later, I ranked down to S+9. This was my first time playing Rainmaker at Blackbelly Skatepark in general, and it ended up not exactly being my best stage. I was able to return later that month, but without completing placements. | Most Used Weapon: Kensa Splattershot
- Horrible placement matches started me at 1900.8. This session did have my worst stage in rotation. I cannot recall if I lost one match before stopping, or if I de-ranked this season (my last score was 1895.6), but at the end, I ranked down to S+9 here too. | Most Used Weapon: Inkbrush (~25,958th place)
- I finally got to playing the mode for Camp Triggerfish during placements. I finished at 2067.4 and stayed there for the remainder of the month. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '85 (~32,728th place)
- I did not complete placements for this month.
- After trying out my last remaining stage I had yet to play on for this mode, I ranked back up. However, I did not complete placements for this month.
- I made it back to Rank X in Tower Control early in the month.
- I did not complete any placements for this month.
- A good calculation period put me at 2154.2. I peaked at 2162.5 before finishing at 2144.7 in the rotation (and the month in general). | Most Used Weapon: Kensa Splat Dualies (~27,502th place)
- A horrible calculation period put me at 1903.4. The following match put me below the threshold in maintaining X Rank for the month, but I managed to win the match after that. In the last Tower Control rotation, I made it to 2011.4, letting me stay in Rank X for the time being. | Most Used Weapon: Dapple Dualies (~34,357th place)
- An iffy calculation period placed me at 1994.2. After going up in down during the month, I made it to 2021.7, where I remained for the rest of the period. | Most Used Weapon: N-ZAP '89 (~36,091th place)
- I did not complete any placements for this month.
- 1872.4 on July 12th, 2018 (9:00pm - 11:00pm PDT)
- 1734.3 on August 16th, 2018 (5:00pm - 7:00pm PDT)
- 1890.2 on January 8th, 2019 (12:00am - 2:00am PST)
All Splatfest titles are King/Queen. (I'm 90% sure.)
|Cats||Defeat||I love cats.|
|Roller Coasters||Victory||I had started going on roller coasters that year. Never been on a water slide before.|
|Marshmallows||Victory||I mean... it was kind of the obvious choice.|
|Decepticons||Victory||I didn't wanna choose the good guys, it felt cliche.|
|Art||Victory||I've always been the more creative type.|
|Planes||Defeat||I had gotten over my fear of planes that year. Well, mostly.|
|Pirates||Victory||People were making a bunch of jokes of the otaku/weeaboo kind, so I wanted to distance myself from that.|
|Pizza||Defeat||This here is Mona Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~|
|Naughty||Victory||Callie deserved to win.|
|Future||Defeat||The idea of going to the past doesn't appeal to me, especially to times with more... conservative values.|
|Pokémon Blue||Victory||I originally played my sister's copy of Red, but Blue has Meowth, so...|
|Sandcastle||Victory||Snowbae. That is all.|
|Patrick||Victory||See the Transformers Splatfest.|
|Costume Party||Defeat||I mean, if I'm gonna go to a party, it may as well be a fun one.|
|Night Owl||Victory||It's my nature.|
|Marie||Victory||I wanted Callie and Marie to tie in Splatfest wins in Japan.|
First 100x victory for Team Narwhal.
Second 100x victory for Team Chaos.
Third 100x victory for Team Chaos.
Resources 'n' stuff
I'm currently working on a recreation of the first Tentalive concert that can be projected onto a screen (DILAD or mosquito net) - apparently, this is what would be called in some circles as "hologram ready." A playlist of what I have so far can be seen here.
NOA Spanish Quotes
- Almacén Rodaballo (Walleye Warehouse) (8/9)
- Astillero Beluga (Sturgeon Shipyard)✓
- Auditorio Erizo (Starfish Mainstage)✓
- Barrio Congrio (The Reef)(11/13)
- Campamento Arowana] (Camp Triggerfish) (8/9)
- Canal Cormorán (Snapper Canal)✓
- Cantera Tintorera (Piranha Pit)✓ (8/9 pictures)
- Corbeta Corvina (Manta Maria)✓
- Estadio Ajolote (Goby Arena)✓
- Estudios Esturión (Ancho-V Games) (6/10)
- Galería Raspa (Shellendorf Institute) (10/12)
- Gimnasio Mejillón (Musselforge Fitness)✓
- Gran Hotel Caviar (New Albacore Hotel) (6/9)
- Instituto Coralino (Inkblot Art Academy) (14/15)
- Jardín botánico (Kelp Dome)✓
- Parque Lubina (Blackbelly Skatepark)✓
- Pirañalandia (Wahoo World) (9/10)
- Plazuela del Calamar (Arowana Mall) (8/9)
- Puerta del Gobio (Skipper Pavilion) (4/11)
- Puerto Jurel (Port Mackerel) (12/14)
- Tiburódromo (Humpback Pump Track) (13/14)
- Torres Merluza (Moray Towers)✓
- Ultramarinos Orca (MakoMart)✓
- Don Oso, S.A. (Grizzco Industries)✓
Prior to OatmealDome extracting Splatfest dialogues in all languages, I used to document the NOA Spanish localization's dialogue. All Splatoon 2 dialogues and some Splatoon 1 dialogues can be seen in this playlist.
Special Splatfest Events
I went through as many nooks and crannies of every decorated Splatfest stage during special events (except for Shifty Station, as I lost the recons I did for them at some point and figured that the decorations would be retained for these stages if they were to come back). Here's a list of playlists... list-ception?
In addition, I recorded special stage intros for every stage.