View Pads are objects in Return of the Mammalians. If the player presses while standing on one, the camera rises up and zooms out, providing a broader view of the surrounding area. They appear both in Alterna proper, where they can help the player see hidden items such as loot anchors, and within some of its missions, where they serve to give the player a better view of an upcoming obstacle.
Return of the Mammalians
- The Crater
- Future Utopia Island
- Octopods at Rest Tend to FLIP OUT!
- Become One with Your Smallfry
- Cozy & Safe Factory
- The Ink-Conservation Project
- Cryogenic Hopetown
- They Said We'd Have Flying Cars, and We Do! Kinda!
- Ink Wheels—Experience Tomorrow's Technology Today!
- Try Curling! Alterna's 11th Most Popular Athleisure Activity!
- Landfill Dreamland
- Let's Put a Pin in That
- Amusing a Bemused Muse
- The Path to Perfect Penmanship
- Eco-Forest Treehills
- Barriers! They've Got You Covered
- A Compulsive Collector's Paradise
- Simply Zipcastic!
- You'll Go Far If You Shoot Far
- Happiness Research Lab
- The Enemy Ink Is Lava!
- That Sinking Feeling
- Don't Tease with the Keys
- Alterna Space Center