|“||And that's how you do it in Dooleyville!||”|
— Leo Dooley from Disney's Lab Rats
|“||You Gotta Be Squiddin Me!||”|
Hello there! My ign is YOLO2020! My FC is 4971-5307-7990. I will accept friend requests. I have a lot of outfits for my inkling in Splatoon 2, so if you see me, I will most likely not be wearing the outfit my Inkling has below. I have Splatoon, but I don't have it hooked up to the internet yet. I also play Splatoon 3.
- Super Sea Snails-0
- Splat Zones: ---
- Tower Control: ---
- Rainmaker: ---
- Super Sea Snails-84
- Splat Zones: A-
- Tower Control: A
- Rainmaker: A
- Clam Blitz: A
- Super Sea Snails-235
- Tableturf Battle Level-19
- Splat Zones: C-
- Tower Control: C-
- Rainmaker: C-
- Clam Blitz: C-
- Current Splashtag and Title
- Lovable Artist
Amiibo challenges (Splatoon)-100%
Return of the Mammalians-99.97% (Haven't done three levels and After Alterna)
|Splatfest||Team I chose and why||Gear during Splatfest||Splatfest Title||Any 10x/100x victories||Splatfest team name for that win|
|Super Mushroom vs. Super Star||Super Star because if you were a Super Mushroom, you would still deal damage, but if you were a Super Star, you would be invincible and small (compared to a Super Mushroom).||I was wearing the Li'l Devil Horns and the Truffle Canvas Hi-Tops wielding the Kensa Splat Roller.||Super Star Queen||One 10x.||The Variety Lady Syndicate|
|Splatfest||Team I chose and why||Gear during Splatfest||Splatfest Title||Any 10x/100x/333x victories||Splatfest team name for that win|
|Rock vs. Paper vs. Scissors||Scissors because...Big Man Supremacy! #BigManSweep. Also we don't get red ink often.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Scissors Ruler||Two 100x battles.||First one didn't have a name and I can't remember the second one.|
|Gear vs. Grub vs. Fun||Gear because you can use your tools to hunt/make food (which also helps pass the time).||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Gear Ruler +2||A 10x and 100x.||The 10x win didn't have a name and for the 100x, it was the Variety Syndicate.|
|Grass vs. Fire vs. Water||Water because Squirtle, Piplup, Manaphy, Oshawott, and Chewtle. (They are so cute!)||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Water Ruler||None :( (The first battle of the Splatfest was a 10x and I disconnected).||N/A (Very sad I didn't get any 10x, 100x, or 333x battles).|
|Spicy vs. Sweet vs. Sour||Sweet because I ABSOLUTELY cannot stand spicy food and I'm not too fond of sour food.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Sweet Ruler||Three 10x battles.||First one was the Variety Crew, the other two didn't have names.|
|Dark Chocolate vs. Milk Chocolate vs. White Chocolate||Dark Chocolate because it's actually healthy for you...kinda and I seem to have lost my taste for milk chocolate.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Dark Chocolate Ruler||Two 10x battles.||Neither had a name.|
|Nessie vs. Aliens vs. Bigfoot||Nessie because that legend is the most interesting one to me and it's a sea creature, which I love them.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Nessie Ruler +1||None||N/A|
|Power vs. Wisdom vs. Courage||Wisdom because Princess Zelda is the coolest main character in my opinion.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Wisdom Ruler||One 10x battle.||Didn't have a name.|
|Vanilla vs. Strawberry vs. Mint Chip||Mint Chip because technically, my favorite is chocolate, so I'm picking my second favorite.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Mint Chip Ruler||Two 10x battles.||First one didn't have a name, second one was the Variety Gang.|
|Money vs. Fame vs. Love||Love because having friends and family that care about you is way more important than money or fame.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Love Ruler +2||Three 10x battles.||None had a name.|
|Shiver vs. Frye vs. Big Man||Big Man because he would be the kind of ruler who cares about his people.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Big Man Ruler||Four 10x Battles.||First three didn't have names, fourth one was the Variety Mob.|
|Zombie vs. Skeleton vs. Ghost||Ghost because Casper the friendly ghost? Also zombies and skeletons can't talk, but ghosts can.||I was wearing the Bleak Beak and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Ghost Ruler||One 10x battle.||Didn't have a name.|
|Handshake vs. Fist Bump vs. Hug||Hug because I like giving hugs, even though with this theme, it really depends on who you are meeting.||I was wearing the Squidband and the BlobMob Flip-Flops wielding the Tri-Stringer.||Hug Ruler +2||Five 10x battles and one 100x battle.||Two 10x battles had a name (Variety Society & Squid Warriors) and the 100x was the Variety Squad.|
Splatfest and Minifest Barnsquids
|Team Super Star Barnsquid
fighting for Team Super Star!
|Team Nouveau Barnsquid
fighting for Team Nouveau in YOLO2020's first minifest!
I didn't choose Team Neo, but I do like Barnsquids.
|Team Neo Barnsquid
fighting for Team Neo in YOLO2020's first minifest!
I didn't participate in it, but I did vote for a side.
|Checkers vs Chess Barnsquid
in ChessMaster's fifth Minifest!
|Drop Roller Barnsquid
in Firewave's 1st Minifest!
Kelp Dome (I don't know why other people hate it)
Aerospray MG (main in S2)
Hero Roller Replica (would be my main in S1)
L-3 Nozzlenoses (they're actually not that bad)
Tri-Stringer (main in S3)
Almost all, but the ones listed are my absolute favorite!
Calamari Inkantation (The Splatoon 1 version is the best song in the entire series...you cannot change my mind)
Least Favorites :(
People squidbagging me after I die in Ranked
Forceful disconnects from a match or Salmon Run wave (see trivia for why)
Splatoon 3 kicking everyone out of the lobby during the first minute of the match because someone disconnected.
Random connection errors
People posting rude things in-game
People being rude to the Inkipedia Staff Members
Hackers in Ranked...just don't hack Ranked...ok?
People calling me a hunter/gatherer just because I use a Tri-Stringer
Splatoon 3 Wants and Don't Wants
- WANT: Full Octoleet Gear!
- WANT: The Kraken, Inkstrike, and Killer Wail to Return. We have the Inkstrike (as Triple Inkstrike) and the Killer Wail (as Killer Wail 5.1), all we need is the Kraken.
Confirmed Wishes in Splatoon 3
|Wants and Don't Wants confirmed to be in Splatoon 3||Wants and Don't Wants confirmed to NOT be in Splatoon 3|
|WANT: Returning customization choices from Splatoon 2 (Like some of the eye colors that people can have in real life).
WANT: Things that were only in Splatoon and didn't return in Splatoon 2.
DON'T WANT: Paid DLC (I want free DLC).
|DON'T WANT: Gear exclusively to the Japanese Version.
DON'T WANT: Marina getting octonapped.
WANT: The ability to level up without a NSO membership.
WANT: A Battle Dojo, just like in Splatoon, not Splatoon 2.
DON'T WANT: ALL THAT MAIN POWER UP!
WANT: The mysterious boss noises from Splatoon to return.
WANT: Amiibo challenges to return.
Mr. Grizz is actually a Salmonid. Why, well who else is OBSESSED with Golden Eggs? The Salmonids. And Mr. Grizz is also obsessed with Golden Eggs. (Theory is confirmed false, he's actually a grizzly bear).
2. The water levels are receding in Splatoon 3. Why else would we be able to see the Eiffel Tower? In Splatoon, we learned that the water levels rose and killed off the remaining humans.
- To also support this, we know from Sunken Scroll #14 that the ink Inklings and Octolings make are rapidly disappearing. The reason is from airborne microbes. This could mean that new organisms are evolving because of lowering water levels.
- I have defeated Splatoon's DJ Octavio so many times, he is and was a piece of cake in Splatoon 2.
- I ALWAYS Booyah at the start of every match and at the beginning and end of each Salmon Run Wave.
- I completed station CO4 in less than 3 tries? I think. It was better than YouTuber Failboat's number of tries.
- I completed Octo Expansion without using ANY Skip Charges.
- Whenever I lose, I accept losing. I NEVER lose my temper when I lose. (Exception is IA3. I accidentally froze my switch because I got so mad and I panicked because I thought I broke my switch, but then I googled how to unfreeze a switch and I unfroze it and never got mad at IA3 again).
- I have played Octo Valley SOOO many times, I could speed run through ALL missions. (Exception is the UFO missions because I like to take those ones slow so I do not get targeted with an Inkstrike...big brain time).
- I never knew that Agents 1 and 2 were Callie and Marie until I discovered Inkipedia (which was not when I made an account btw.)
- My original username for video games was actually going to be &@#$%!YOLO. I tried putting this in Mario Kart DS and it would not let me so I shortened it to YOLO2020. (The random symbols did not mean ANYTHING. They were just random symbols).
- The 10x battle that I won during the Super Mushroom vs. Super Star Splatfest was my first ever 10x battle.
- I once had all three people on my team disconnect in Turf War, so I was the only one on my team. I lost terribly. Then during the very next match, two people disconnected from my team and we lost terribly again!
- I once had all but 2 other people disconnect from a Turf War match. We squidpartied...of course:)
- I can roughly pronounce all Squid Sisters, Off the Hook, and Deep Cut songs (and some Multiplayer songs...even though they don't have lyrics)
- I like when my ink color is pink in Splatoon 2 because it brings out my hazel eyes on my Inkling.
- I completed Girl Power Station twice with a Splat Charger.
|10 Edits Barnsquid|
|50 Edits Barnsquid|
|100 Edits Barnsquid|
|250 Edits Barnsquid|
|500 Edits Barnsquid|
|1,000 Edits Barnsquid|
|File Fan Barnsquid|
|File Fiend Barnsquid|