Takoroka is a brand within the Splatoon series. Takoroka gear has a 5× chance of rolling Special Charge Up, and a 1/2× chance of rolling Special Duration Up in Splatoon or Special Power Up in Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3.
Takoroka's theme appears to be clothing for active, fit Inklings. This can be by some of their clothing, like modern-style running shoes, a vector patterned shirt and a mesh cap for blocking sunlight. However, they also produce sports clothing, such as rugby shirts and studded soccer shoes.
According to the SplatoonJP Twitter, Takoroka mainly produces many pairs of shoes, and also professional sportswear like rugby shirts and spiked shoes. It is popular among young Inklings who are particular about their attire.
For the category page, see Category:Takoroka.
|Takoroka Mesh||Takoroka||400||Defense Up|
|Crazy Arrows||Takoroka||9000||Stealth Jump|
|LE Soccer Cleats||Takoroka||2600||Ink Resistance Up|
|Orange Arrows||Takoroka||700||Ink Saver (Main)|
|Soccer Cleats||Takoroka||9600||Bomb Sniffer|
|White Arrows||Takoroka||2500||Special Duration Up|
|Takoroka Mesh||Takoroka||400||Bomb Defense Up DX|
|Takoroka Visor||Takoroka||7500||Quick Super Jump|
|Takoroka Mesh||Takoroka||400||Sub Resistance Up|
|Takoroka Visor||Takoroka||7,500||Quick Super Jump|
|“||Though known primarily for their sneakers, Takoroka decks out their fans in the sportiest looks of the season! Takoroka has found a following among young squids who aren't quite feeling any ol' gear – and can make any Inkling feel like singing Ole, Ole, Ole in no time!||”|
|“||Squid Research Lab here! It seems the brand Takoroka has updated its legacy Arrows shoes. The new Arrows are lighter and more flexible with added ventilation. But this isn't a case of function over fashion—we are assured by our staff "sneakerhead" that they still look "fresh."||”|
— @SplatoonNA on Twitter
- Main article: Badge#Brands
Reaching a cumulative amount of stars on Takoroka gear will reward the player with badges.
|Combined Takoroka Gear at 30+ Stars|
|Combined Takoroka Gear at 100+ Stars|
Takoroka promotional image for Splatoon
Information from The Art of Splatoon 2
An Octoling from Splatoon 3 announcement trailer wearing Octo Jumper Away
An Inkling from Splatoon 3 announcement trailer wearing Force ReBoots
A magazine for various Takoroka gear in Splatoon 3
The Takoroka promo seen in Splatnet 3's daily drops.
The Banner representing the Takoroka brand.
Advertisement of Takoroka collaboration with "Skateboard" in Eeltail Alley from Splatoon 3.
- Its logo resembles an Inkling in squid form, or the emoticon くコ:ミ in reverse.
- A statue of the Takoroka logo can be seen in the background of Museum d'Alfonsino in Splatoon, Into the Octo Oven in Splatoon 2, and Toastmaster Station in the Octo Expansion.
- In Splatoon, there is no Takoroka gear that has Cold Blooded, Comeback, Haunt, Ink Recovery Up, Last-Ditch Effort, Ninja Squid, Opening Gambit, Recon, Special Charge Up, Swim Speed Up or Tenacity as a primary ability.
- In Splatoon 2, there is no Takoroka gear that has Comeback, Haunt, Last-Ditch Effort, Opening Gambit, Special Charge Up, Swim Speed Up or Tenacity as a primary ability.
- In Splatoon 3, there is no Takoroka gear that has Comeback, Intensify Action, Last-Ditch Effort, Ninja Squid, Object Shredder, Opening Gambit, Respawn Punisher, Special Charge Up or Tenacity as a primary ability.
- The Takoroka logo can be found on the propellers of Salmonid Smokeyard.
Names in other languages
|From shako. Takoroka's logo resembles shako sushi.|
|Italian||Sepia||Comes from the homonym for "cuttlefish" and the color|
|From рыбка rybka (small fish) and Рибок Ribok (Reebok)|
xiá gǔ (Mandarin)
|From Japenese name|
- ↑ SplatoonJP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-26). Retrieved on 2016 January 26.
- ↑ Live from Squid Research Lab — Though known primarily for their sneakers,...
- ↑ @SplatoonNA on Twitter